Eagle Bancorp, Inc. (EGBN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: EGBN reports less variability in its cash flow than 90.35% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, EGBN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 207,346,000, ranking above 90.85% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EGBN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: REYN, RKT, K, IRS and IVC.
EGBN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Eagle Bancorp Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1.41% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Eagle Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, EGBN offers a dividend yield in the top 40.46% of stocks in our set.
- With a market cap of roughly $2 billion, EGBN is in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 63.41% of stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, EGBN has a beta lower than 67.03% of them.
EGBN Dividend Chart
EGBN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|