Eldorado Gold Corporation Ordinary Shares (EGO): Price and Financial Metrics
EGO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Eldorado Gold Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, EGO has reported earnings growth of -282.8%, putting it ahead of merely 5.28% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Eldorado Gold Corp comes in at -57.02%, a number that bests only 2.73% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Eldorado Gold Corp are WLL, EPC, OI, FTI, and TRIB.
- EGO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eldorado Gold Corp's official web site, go to www.eldoradogold.com.
EGO Stock Price Chart More Charts
EGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.76||52-week high||$11.29|
|Prev. close||$10.80||52-week low||$3.05|
|Day high||$10.98||Avg. volume||3,314,996|
|50-day MA||$7.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.29||Market Cap||1.61B|
Eldorado Gold Corporation Ordinary Shares (EGO) Company Bio
Eldorado Gold Corporation engages in the exploration, discovery, development, production, and reclamation of gold properties, primarily in Brazil, China, Greece, Turkey, and Romania. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.