Eldorado Gold Corporation Ordinary Shares (EGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EGO POWR Grades
- EGO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 70.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EGO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- EGO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
EGO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ELDORADO GOLD CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 2.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, EGO has reported earnings growth of -264.96%, putting it ahead of just 6.45% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ELDORADO GOLD CORP comes in at -12.97%, a number that bests only 11.2% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ELDORADO GOLD CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SM, PTEN, TDOC, AA, and IBEX.
- Visit EGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eldoradogold.com.
EGO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, EGO's price/sales ratio is 25% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- EGO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 83.3 over the prior 240 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EGO.
EGO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -555.32%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 21.31%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 106.59%.
The table below shows EGO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EGO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.97% of graded US stocks.
- EGO's asset turnover comes in at 0.215 -- ranking 25th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.86||52-week high||$12.49|
|Prev. close||$6.80||52-week low||$5.06|
|Day high||$6.88||Avg. volume||2,258,035|
|50-day MA||$5.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.38||Market Cap||1.27B|
Eldorado Gold Corporation Ordinary Shares (EGO) Company Bio
Eldorado Gold Corporation engages in the exploration, discovery, development, production, and reclamation of gold properties, primarily in Brazil, China, Greece, Turkey, and Romania. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
EGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EGO Latest Social Stream
View Full EGO Social Stream
Latest EGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELDORADO GOLD CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EGO as an investment opportunity.
Gold stocks were on the march today, riding a broad relief rally as stock prices rose and Treasury yields crashed with the yield on the 10-Year Treasury Note down 5.6% in afternoon trading. There was no obvious trigger for the movement, though the most likely reason seems to be the Bank of England's decision to buy long-dated U.K. government bonds in order to stabilize the pound after the currency had fallen sharply against the dollar in recent weeks. Gold is seen by some investors as a safe haven from money-printing in fiat currencies, especially during high-inflation times, while others believe that higher interest rates are bearish for gold because they make fixed income like bonds more attractive.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eldorado Gold Corporation (“Eldorado” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a mandate letter (“Mandate Letter”) with Greek banks for a credit committee approved €680 million project finance facility for the development of the Skouries Project in Northern Greece (“Skouries” or the “Project”). “The Mandate Letter represents an important step towards the re-start of construction at Skouries,” said George Bur
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Firstly, we'll...
Investors need to pay close attention to Eldorado Gold (EGO) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Canaccord Genuity analyst Carey MacRury maintained a Buy rating on Eldorado Gold (EGO – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of C$12.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $5.94, close to its 52-week low of $5.27. According to TipRanks.com, MacRury is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 13.0% and a 58.3% success rate. MacRury covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Newmont Mining, Kinross Gold, and Agnico Eagle. Currently, the analyst consensus on Eldorado Gold is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $10.97, implying a 79.8% upside from current levels.
EGO Price Returns