Eldorado Gold Corporation Ordinary Shares (EGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EGO POWR Grades
- EGO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EGO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- EGO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.23% of US stocks).
EGO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EGO is currently 3.78, higher than merely 13.03% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Eldorado Gold Corp is reporting a growth rate of -184.34%; that's higher than just 11.18% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Eldorado Gold Corp comes in at 137.26%, a number that bests 95.4% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Eldorado Gold Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be STNG, GLDD, DPW, CLW, and ACHC.
- Visit EGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eldoradogold.com.
EGO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, EGO's price/sales ratio is 33.33% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- EGO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 70 over the prior 225 months.
- Over the past 225 months, EGO's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EGO.
EGO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 127.54%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 66.18%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 91.92%.
The table below shows EGO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.41||52-week high||$14.49|
|Prev. close||$9.40||52-week low||$9.01|
|Day high||$9.45||Avg. volume||1,890,660|
|50-day MA||$10.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.75||Market Cap||1.72B|
Eldorado Gold Corporation Ordinary Shares (EGO) Company Bio
Eldorado Gold Corporation engages in the exploration, discovery, development, production, and reclamation of gold properties, primarily in Brazil, China, Greece, Turkey, and Romania. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
EGO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Eldorado Gold Corp. To summarize, we found that Eldorado Gold Corp ranked in the 21th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Eldorado Gold Corp, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.01 years comes in at -0.22%; that's greater than just 7.49% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Eldorado Gold Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 21.1% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Eldorado Gold Corp experienced a tax rate of about 25% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than 86.6% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EGO Latest Social Stream
View Full EGO Social Stream
Latest EGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eldorado Gold Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EGO as an investment opportunity.
Osisko Gold Royalties (OR) agrees to acquire as much as a 2.75% net smelter return royalty on the Tocantinzinho gold project operated by Eldorado Gold (EGO) from Sailfish Royalty for $10M.Tocantinzinho is a permitted and construction-ready, open-pit gold project located in Brazil's Para state.A technical report published by Eldorado in...
Last year we predicted the arrival of the first US recession since 2009 and we told in advance that the market will decline by at least 20% in (Recession is Imminent: We Need A Travel Ban NOW). In these volatile markets we scrutinize hedge fund filings to get a reading on which direction each stock […]
Zhanna Hapanovich/iStock via Getty Images Before the acquisition, Eldorado Gold (EGO) did not own any Shares of Probe Metals (PROBF), and following such purchase, Eldorado owns 11.5% of the outstanding Shares of Probe. Eldorado Gold acquired 15,041,746 shares at $1.575 per share. The Company acquired the stake in a private...
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eldorado Gold Corporation (“Eldorado” or “the Company) announces that today it acquired 15,041,746 common shares (the “Shares”) of Probe Metals Inc. (“Probe”) at a price of $1.575 per share for an aggregate purchase price of $23,690,749.95. Prior to such acquisition, Eldorado did not own any Shares of Probe and following such acquisition, Eldorado owns 11.5% of the outstanding Shares of Probe. The Shares were acquired pursuant to a p
At Eldorado Gold, sustainability is more than just a word. It’s at the core of all that we do.
EGO Price Returns