Eldorado Gold Corporation Ordinary Shares (EGO): Price and Financial Metrics
EGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.60||52-week high||$12.11|
|Prev. close||$9.71||52-week low||$5.06|
|Day high||$9.86||Avg. volume||1,555,519|
|50-day MA||$9.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.75||Market Cap||1.96B|
EGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EGO POWR Grades
- EGO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EGO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- EGO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.22% of US stocks).
EGO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ELDORADO GOLD CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ELDORADO GOLD CORP is higher than it is for about merely 0.31% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EGO has reported earnings growth of -132.43%, putting it ahead of just 11.56% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ELDORADO GOLD CORP are HTLD, CPG, CNNE, CNA, and EBR.
- EGO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ELDORADO GOLD CORP's official web site, go to www.eldoradogold.com.
EGO Valuation Summary
- EGO's price/earnings ratio is -86; this is 741.79% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EGO's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EGO.
EGO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 60.39%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 130.21%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 22.7%.
The table below shows EGO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EGO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.97% of graded US stocks.
- EGO's asset turnover comes in at 0.215 -- ranking 25th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Eldorado Gold Corporation Ordinary Shares (EGO) Company Bio
Eldorado Gold Corporation engages in the exploration, discovery, development, production, and reclamation of gold properties, primarily in Brazil, China, Greece, Turkey, and Romania. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
EGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EGO Latest Social Stream
View Full EGO Social Stream
Latest EGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELDORADO GOLD CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EGO as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights The projected fair value for Eldorado Gold is CA$19.43 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Eldorado...
Eldorado Gold Corporation (NYSE:EGO) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript July 28, 2023 Operator: Thank you for standing by. This is the conference operator. Welcome to the Eldorado Gold Second Quarter 2023 Financial and Operational Results Conference Call. [Operator Instructions]. I would now like to turn the conference over to Lynette Gould, Vice President, Investor Relations. […]
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Ideally, a business will show two...
Eldorado Gold Reports Q2 2023 Financial and Operational Results; Well Positioned to Meet 2023 Guidance
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, July 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eldorado Gold Corporation (“Eldorado” or “the Company”) today reports the Company’s financial and operational results for the second quarter of 2023. For further information, please see the Company’s Consolidated Financial Statements and Management’s Discussion and Analysis ("MD&A") filed on SEDAR+ at www.sedarplus.com under the Company’s profile. Second Quarter 2023 Highlights Operations Gold production: 109,435 ounces, compared to
Eldorado Gold Provides Update on Tax Impacts in Turkiye Related to the Weakening Lira; and Provides Conference Call Details
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, July 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eldorado Gold Corporation (“Eldorado” or the “Company”) today provides the following updates on the tax impacts in Turkiye related to the weakening of the Turkish Lira. Tax Impacts in Turkiye Related to the Weakening Turkish Lira The Company’s profits from mining operations in Turkiye are taxed at an enacted rate of 20% and the resulting current income tax expense may be increased or reduced by other items. In the second quarter, the
EGO Price Returns