NIC Inc. (EGOV): Price and Financial Metrics
EGOV Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Nic Inc is higher than 85.01% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Nic Inc is higher than it is for about merely 16.97% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EGOV is more volatile than only 16.77% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nic Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EPM, SOI, METC, TDW, and HNNA.
- Visit EGOV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.egov.com.
EGOV Stock Price Chart More Charts
EGOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.37||52-week high||$24.38|
|Prev. close||$23.00||52-week low||$15.48|
|Day high||$22.67||Avg. volume||396,749|
|50-day MA||$19.96||Dividend yield||1.57%|
|200-day MA||$20.42||Market Cap||1.52B|
NIC Inc. (EGOV) Company Bio
NIC Inc. provides eGovernment services that enable governments to use the Internet to provide various services to businesses and citizens in the United States. Its Outsourced Portals business enters into long-term contracts with state and local governments to design, build, and operate Internet-based enterprise-wide portals on their behalf. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Olathe, Kansas.