NIC Inc. (EGOV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EGOV Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Nic Inc is higher than 86.4% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For EGOV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 14.84% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that EGOV's revenue has grown 30% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 84.05% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nic Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be METC, OGI, FEDU, TXRH, and HUSA.
- EGOV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nic Inc's official web site, go to www.egov.com.
EGOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EGOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.00||52-week high||$35.35|
|Prev. close||$33.98||52-week low||$19.24|
|Day high||$34.02||Avg. volume||963,405|
|50-day MA||$33.97||Dividend yield||1.06%|
|200-day MA||$25.95||Market Cap||2.28B|
NIC Inc. (EGOV) Company Bio
NIC Inc. provides eGovernment services that enable governments to use the Internet to provide various services to businesses and citizens in the United States. Its Outsourced Portals business enters into long-term contracts with state and local governments to design, build, and operate Internet-based enterprise-wide portals on their behalf. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Olathe, Kansas.
EGOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EGOV Latest Social Stream
View Full EGOV Social Stream
Latest EGOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nic Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EGOV as an investment opportunity.
Tyler Technologies and NIC jointly announced that Tyler has completed the previously announced acquisition of NIC.
PTC Set to Join S&P 500; Lattice Semiconductor & Progyny to Join S&P MidCap 400; Domtar to Join S&P SmallCap 600
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P 500, S&P MidCap 400, and S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the open of trading on Tuesday, April 20:
The Hawaii Department of Land and Natural Resources Hunter Education program’s online tool, Go Hunt Hawaii, will debut new features beginning today.
The Department of Accounting and General Services (DAGS) and NIC Hawaii have launched a new website allowing people to learn more about the history, inhabitants and legacy of Washington Place. Best known as the home of Hawaiʻi’s beloved Queen Liliʻuokalani, this National Historic Landmark was the only official residence of a state governor in the United States that was also home to a monarch.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates WIFI, WSFS, EGOV, TLND, GWPH; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
EGOV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|