NIC Inc. (EGOV): Price and Financial Metrics
EGOV Stock Summary
- For EGOV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 18.33% of US equities we're observing.
- EGOV's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 25.44% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -7.51%, Nic Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 23.52% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nic Inc are RMCF, EPM, HNNA, EVTC, and USCR.
- Visit EGOV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.egov.com.
EGOV Stock Price Chart More Charts
EGOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.07||52-week high||$24.38|
|Prev. close||$21.12||52-week low||$15.48|
|Day high||$21.27||Avg. volume||313,629|
|50-day MA||$21.91||Dividend yield||1.52%|
|200-day MA||$19.96||Market Cap||1.41B|
NIC Inc. (EGOV) Company Bio
NIC Inc. provides eGovernment services that enable governments to use the Internet to provide various services to businesses and citizens in the United States. Its Outsourced Portals business enters into long-term contracts with state and local governments to design, build, and operate Internet-based enterprise-wide portals on their behalf. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Olathe, Kansas.