NIC Inc. (EGOV): Price and Financial Metrics
EGOV Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EGOV is currently 29.16, higher than 83.27% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For EGOV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 15.21% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EGOV is more volatile than merely 16.52% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EGOV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NEPT, METC, SGBX, NCSM, and FEDU.
- Visit EGOV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.egov.com.
EGOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EGOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.96||52-week high||$30.81|
|Prev. close||$29.27||52-week low||$15.49|
|Day high||$29.35||Avg. volume||424,419|
|50-day MA||$25.64||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$23.22||Market Cap||1.94B|
NIC Inc. (EGOV) Company Bio
NIC Inc. provides eGovernment services that enable governments to use the Internet to provide various services to businesses and citizens in the United States. Its Outsourced Portals business enters into long-term contracts with state and local governments to design, build, and operate Internet-based enterprise-wide portals on their behalf. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Olathe, Kansas.