NIC Inc. (EGOV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that EGOV reports less variability in its free cash flow than 95.51% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- EGOV has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 90,263,000; for context, that's better than 90.89% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with EGOV's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: KIQ, FAF, CTAS, ODFL and FSV.
EGOV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Nic Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 22.33% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Nic Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Nic Inc, its beta is lower than 93.47% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Nic Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 8.57% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
EGOV Dividend Chart
EGOV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|