NIC Inc. (EGOV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that EGOV reports less variability in its free cash flow than 94.52% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, EGOV has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 79,153,000, ranking above 90.49% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that EGOV has less fluctuation in its price than 90.36% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with EGOV's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PLUS, DVN, UNP, CEO and PEG.
EGOV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of EGOV, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 37.02% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of EGOV, investors may wish to consider are:
- The Nic Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 8.28% of its fellow mid-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for EGOV, approximately 93.82% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
EGOV Dividend Chart
EGOV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|