Elanco Animal Health Incorporated (ELAN): Price and Financial Metrics
ELAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.11||52-week high||$24.83|
|Prev. close||$9.22||52-week low||$7.88|
|Day high||$9.15||Avg. volume||7,822,110|
|50-day MA||$9.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.87||Market Cap||4.49B|
ELAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELAN POWR Grades
- ELAN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ELAN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ELAN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
ELAN Stock Summary
- ELANCO ANIMAL HEALTH INC's stock had its IPO on September 20, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 22.83% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ELANCO ANIMAL HEALTH INC is reporting a growth rate of -215.34%; that's higher than merely 7.76% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ELAN's revenue has grown -6.42% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 20.41% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ELANCO ANIMAL HEALTH INC are BLCO, SCOR, EVCM, NVX, and XRX.
- Visit ELAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.elanco.com.
ELAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ELAN's price/sales ratio is 54.55% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 57 months, ELAN's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELAN.
ELAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ELAN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.1% of graded US stocks.
- ELAN's asset turnover comes in at 0.265 -- ranking 169th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ELAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Elanco Animal Health Incorporated (ELAN) Company Bio
Elanco Animal Health Incorporated operates as an animal health care company. The Company develops, manufactures, and markets products for companion and food animals. Elanco Animal Health serves clients worldwide. The company is based in Greenfield, Indiana.
ELAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELAN Latest Social Stream
View Full ELAN Social Stream
Latest ELAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELANCO ANIMAL HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELAN as an investment opportunity.
Elanco to Participate in Goldman Sachs 44th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
GREENFIELD, Ind., June 05, 2023--Elanco Animal Health Incorporated (NYSE: ELAN) will attend the Goldman Sachs 44th Annual Global Healthcare Conference, June 12-13, 2023. Jeff Simmons, President and CEO, will participate in a fireside chat on Monday, June 12 at 5:40 p.m. ET (2:40 p.m. PT).
7 Under-$10 Sleeper Stocks to Buy Before Investors Wake Up
Looking for cheap stocks?
Elanco to Participate in Stifel 2023 Jaws and Paws Conference
GREENFIELD, Ind., May 25, 2023--Elanco Animal Health Incorporated (NYSE: ELAN) will attend the Stifel 2023 Jaws and Paws Conference on Thursday, June 1, 2023. Todd Young, executive vice president and CFO, will participate in a fireside chat at 1:50 p.m. ET.
2 Unstoppable Growth Stocks Wall Street Thinks Can Soar by at Least 70%
Two stocks that analysts are bullish on right now include Elanco Animal Health (NYSE: ELAN) and Alibaba Group (NYSE: BABA). Let's find out a bit more about these two growth stocks. Animal health is a good area for growth investors to target, as pet ownership has been on the rise over the years, and that means there's going to be a higher need for animal healthcare both now and in the future.
Elanco Animal Health (ELAN) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Thank you for joining us for Elanco Animal Health's first-quarter 2023 earnings call. Joining me on today's call are Jeff Simmons, our president and chief executive officer; Todd Young, our chief financial officer; and Scott Purucker from investor relations.
ELAN Price Returns
Continue Researching ELANWant to see what other sources are saying about Elanco Animal Health Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Elanco Animal Health Inc (ELAN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Elanco Animal Health Inc (ELAN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Elanco Animal Health Inc (ELAN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...