Callaway Golf Company (ELY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ELY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ELY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ELY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- ELY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
ELY Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 158.89%, Callaway Golf Co's debt growth rate surpasses 93.49% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Callaway Golf Co is reporting a growth rate of -817.82%; that's higher than just 2.74% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Callaway Golf Co comes in at 83.16%, a number that bests 91.98% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Callaway Golf Co, a group of peers worth examining would be ATNI, AXS, MXC, CBAT, and HWC.
- Visit ELY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.callawaygolf.com.
ELY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ELY's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.98% lower, now standing at 15.2.
- Over the past 243 months, ELY's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.3.
- ELY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELY.
ELY Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 428.22%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 129.38%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 59.3%.
The table below shows ELY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ELY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ELY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.07% of graded US stocks.
- ELY's asset turnover comes in at 0.527 -- ranking 17th of 21 Recreation stocks.
- KOSS, HAS, and NLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ELY.
The table below shows ELY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ELY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.58||52-week high||$37.75|
|Prev. close||$24.16||52-week low||$23.24|
|Day high||$23.93||Avg. volume||1,601,400|
|50-day MA||$27.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.89||Market Cap||4.39B|
Callaway Golf Company (ELY) Company Bio
Callaway Golf manufactures and sells golf clubs and golf balls, and sells golf accessories, under the Callaway Golf and Odyssey brands worldwide. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Carlsbad, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ELY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELY Latest Social Stream
View Full ELY Social Stream
Latest ELY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Callaway Golf Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELY as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Dudley & Shanley, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Amphenol Corp, Visa Inc, Ryan Specialty Group Holdings Inc, Ormat Technologies Inc, Brigham Minerals Inc, sells Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, Fleetcor Technologies Inc, Covetrus Inc, Leslies Inc, Callaway Golf Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Dudley & Shanley, Inc..
Callaway Golf (NYSE: ELY) announced today that their new Rogue ST Drivers are the #1 Drivers on the PGA TOUR at the Sentry Tournament of Champions. Making the accomplishment even more impressive, this is the first week that these new drivers are available on TOUR.
This week Odyssey, the industry leader in putter innovation, announced its new Tri-Hot 5K, Eleven, and Toulon Putters, along with new versions of their major-winning White Hot OG lineup. Each of these offerings will be available at retail on February 4.
This week Callaway Golf (NYSE: ELY), an unrivaled tech-enabled golf company delivering leading golf equipment, apparel, and entertainment, officially announced their new Chrome Soft, Chrome Soft X, and Chrome Soft X LS Golf Balls. Each of these new products will be available at retailers nationwide starting on January 28.
The forecast for winter in a large part of the country calls for warmer than usual temperatures.
ELY Price Returns