Callaway Golf Company (ELY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ELY POWR Grades
- ELY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 70.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ELY is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- ELY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.19% of US stocks).
ELY Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 159.1%, Callaway Golf Co's debt growth rate surpasses 94.11% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ELY has reported earnings growth of -600.03%, putting it ahead of merely 3.54% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Callaway Golf Co comes in at 63.49%, a number that bests 90.08% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ELY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVT, AAWW, JHX, TG, and AXTA.
- ELY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Callaway Golf Co's official web site, go to www.callawaygolf.com.
ELY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ELY's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.98% lower, now standing at 15.2.
- Over the past 243 months, ELY's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.3.
- ELY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ELY.
ELY Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 138.42%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 95.51%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 62.64%.
The table below shows ELY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ELY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ELY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.27% of graded US stocks.
- ELY's asset turnover comes in at 0.527 -- ranking 17th of 21 Recreation stocks.
- KOSS, HAS, and NLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ELY.
The table below shows ELY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ELY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ELY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.28||52-week high||$37.75|
|Prev. close||$30.54||52-week low||$14.62|
|Day high||$30.45||Avg. volume||2,217,031|
|50-day MA||$30.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.82||Market Cap||5.63B|
Callaway Golf Company (ELY) Company Bio
Callaway Golf manufactures and sells golf clubs and golf balls, and sells golf accessories, under the Callaway Golf and Odyssey brands worldwide. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Carlsbad, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ELY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ELY Latest Social Stream
View Full ELY Social Stream
Latest ELY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Callaway Golf Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ELY as an investment opportunity.
The Germantown Topgolf is under new ownership just a few months after it went on the market. Frederick, Maryland-based Matan Cos., which developed the 66,000-square-foot golf and entertainment venue on 11.5 acres at 20101 Century Blvd., sold the site to a California investor in a deal that closed this week, according to Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI), which brokered the sale. Austin Smith, David Crotts and Dean Zang with Marcus & Millichap's D.C. office represented Matan, while Mark Ruble and Chris Lind of the firm's Phoenix office represented the buyer.
Callaway (ELY) is seeing positive earnings estimate revisions, suggesting that it could be a solid choice for investors.
Callaway Golf Company's (NYSE:ELY) Stock Has Seen Strong Momentum: Does That Call For Deeper Study Of Its Financial Prospects?
Callaway Golf (NYSE:ELY) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 9.6% over the last...
Callaway Golf Company found using ticker (ELY) have now 10 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 49 and 33 calculating the mean target price we have 40. Given that the stocks previous close was at 30.57 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 30.8%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 29.65 and the 200 day moving average is 31.01. The market capitalisation for the company is $5,564m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="ELY" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Callaway Golf Company, together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and sells golf clubs and golf balls, apparel, gear, and o...
Callaway Golf Company Announces Closing of Public Offering of Common Stock by Selling Stockholder and Full Exercise of the Underwriters' Option to Purchase Additional Shares
Callaway Golf Company (the "Company" or "Callaway") (NYSE: ELY) announced today the closing of its previously announced underwritten public offering of 4,600,000 shares of its common stock, which includes the full exercise by the underwriters of their option to purchase up to 600,000 additional shares of common stock, at a public offering price of $29.25 per share, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions, all of which were sold by PEP TG Investments LP. Callaway did not sell any
ELY Price Returns