Enbridge Inc (ENB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ENB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- ENB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
ENB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $86,155,368,443, Enbridge Inc has a greater market value than 97.05% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Enbridge Inc is reporting a growth rate of 203.1%; that's higher than 88.66% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Enbridge Inc's share price is greater than that of only 9.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Enbridge Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NSC, AMOV, PNC, ICE, and TFC.
- ENB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enbridge Inc's official web site, go to www.enbridge.com.
ENB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.56||52-week high||$42.78|
|Prev. close||$42.53||52-week low||$26.97|
|Day high||$42.78||Avg. volume||4,219,693|
|50-day MA||$39.87||Dividend yield||6.27%|
|200-day MA||$37.96||Market Cap||86.22B|
Enbridge Inc (ENB) Company Bio
Enbridge operates as an energy transportation and distribution company in the United States and Canada. The Company operates in five segments: Liquids Pipelines; Gas Distribution; Gas Pipelines, Processing and Energy Services; Sponsored Investments, and Corporate. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENB Latest Social Stream
View Full ENB Social Stream
Latest ENB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enbridge Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENB as an investment opportunity.
Few dividend stocks pay on a monthly basis, but you can still collect cash every month by investing in stocks that pay at different periods. Below, I'll show you how investing just over $22,000 across three stocks -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV), Enbridge (NYSE: ENB), and BCE (NYSE: BCE) -- can generate at least $100 in cash for your portfolio every month. Biopharmaceutical company AbbVie is a big name in the healthcare industry with revenue topping more than $50 billion over the past 12 months.
The TFSA contribution limit is increasing. Consider buying stocks like Enbridge for its yield and Fortis for its dividend growth profile. The post TFSA Contribution Limit: 3 Dividend Stocks Yielding Up to 6.5% appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
We are Enbridge—North America’s leading energy delivery company, and the bridge to the energy future. Sustainability is central to everything we do. We’ve set ambitious goals to lower our emissions...
One thing that all investment portfolios can benefit from is dividend-paying stocks. Dividends provide investors with the benefit of earning income in a timely manner through monthly, quarterly, or annual payouts by the companies in which investors own stock. Including dividend-paying stocks has proven highly successful for well-known investors such as Warren Buffett, whose Berkshire Hathaway has raked in $4.6 billion in dividends from five stocks alone so far in 2021.
CALGARY, AB and INGLESIDE, Texas, Oct. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ - Enbridge Inc. (Enbridge or the Company) (TSX: ENB) (NYSE: ENB) today announced the closing of the acquisition of Moda Midstream Operating from Encap Flatrock Midstream for US$3.0 billion. The acquisition significantly advances
ENB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|