Enbridge Inc. (ENB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ENB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENB is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- ENB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.75% of US stocks).
ENB Stock Summary
- ENBRIDGE INC's market capitalization of $82,936,598,651 is ahead of 97.49% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ENBRIDGE INC is higher than it is for about 86.65% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ENB is more volatile than only 11.67% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENBRIDGE INC are CP, NSC, WM, PNC, and CHTR.
- ENB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENBRIDGE INC's official web site, go to www.enbridge.com.
ENB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.92||52-week high||$47.67|
|Prev. close||$40.61||52-week low||$35.02|
|Day high||$40.83||Avg. volume||4,018,378|
|50-day MA||$38.96||Dividend yield||6.38%|
|200-day MA||$42.55||Market Cap||80.83B|
Enbridge Inc. (ENB) Company Bio
Enbridge Inc. is a multinational pipeline company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It owns and operates pipelines throughout Canada and the United States, transporting crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids. Enbridge's pipeline system is the longest in North America. Its crude oil system consists of 27,500 kilometres (17,100 miles) of pipelines. Its 38,300 kilometre (23,800 mile) natural gas pipeline system connects multiple Canadian provinces, several US states, and the Gulf of Mexico. Over time, it has grown through acquisition of other existing pipeline companies and the expansion of their projects. Between 2012 and 2021, Enbridge transported over 32 billion barrels of crude oil. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ENB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENB Latest Social Stream
View Full ENB Social Stream
Latest ENB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENBRIDGE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENB as an investment opportunity.
Enbridge Inc. (Enbridge or the Company) (TSX: ENB) (NYSE: ENB) announced today that it has completed the previously announced transaction relating to its partnership agreement with Pacific Energy Corporation Limited (Pacific Energy) to jointly invest in the construction and operation of the Woodfibre LNG project, located near Squamish, B.C. Enbridge now has a 30% ownership stake in the Woodfibre LNG project, with Pacific Energy retaining the remaining 70% stake in the project.
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / November 29, 2022 / Enbridge Just think of Dr. Richard Kline and his research team as gumshoes with degrees-and SCUBA gear. "Like detectives," he says, "we'll analyze the data." The data in question? Well, that ...
Stocks are in an ongoing bear market, and bonds, typically considered less volatile than stocks, have had one of the worst years for the asset class in generations. Dividend stocks aren't a silver bullet, but they have some perks, including passive income and the upside of share price gains when the market eventually enters a new uptrend. Retirees can sprinkle some high-yield dividend stocks into a diversified portfolio, including these five stocks yielding 5% or more.
Thanks to the Federal Reserve, yields on income-producing investments are rising these days as it lifts interest rates. Meanwhile, the dividend yields on many stocks are even higher because rising rates have put downward pressure on stock prices. Because of that, those with $1,000 of idle cash can turn that money into an attractive income stream by buying stocks with a big yield.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Enbridge Inc...
ENB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|