Enbridge Inc (ENB): Price and Financial Metrics
ENB Stock Summary
- Enbridge Inc's market capitalization of $74,638,931,057 is ahead of 97.52% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3, Enbridge Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 12.6% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Enbridge Inc's share price is greater than that of only 7.03% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Enbridge Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MDLZ, LFC, TMUS, CME, and ANTM.
- Visit ENB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enbridge.com.
ENB Stock Price Chart More Charts
ENB Price/Volume Stats
Enbridge Inc (ENB) Company Bio
Enbridge operates as an energy transportation and distribution company in the United States and Canada. The Company operates in five segments: Liquids Pipelines; Gas Distribution; Gas Pipelines, Processing and Energy Services; Sponsored Investments, and Corporate. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Calgary, Canada.