Enbridge Inc (ENB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, ENB has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than only 2.92% US-listed dividend payers.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, ENB has returned $6,277,000,000 US dollars -- more than 96.33% of public US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for ENB has decreased for the 8th consecutive quarter.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ENB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HL, DLNG, PAAS, LCUT and MACK.
ENB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for ENB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 165.51% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ENB, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Enbridge Inc's dividend yield of 8.89% is in the top 8.09%.
- Enbridge Inc has annual revenue of approximately $33 billion; this puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 94.3% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- ENB's market cap of approximately $56 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 88.68% of them.
ENB Dividend Chart
ENB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|