Enbridge Inc (ENB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ENB has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 96.57% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- ENB reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.44% over the past 5.5 years.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, ENB has returned $6,610,000,000 US dollars -- more than 96.85% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ENB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CONE, TMO, MOMO, JP and CNXN.
ENB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for ENB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 223.61% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Enbridge Inc are:
- ENB's market cap is about 81 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 96.34% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, ENB boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 96.58% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, ENB's equity discount rate is less than 90.99% of those stocks.
ENB Dividend Chart
ENB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|