Enbridge Inc. (ENB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ENB has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 96.57% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- ENB reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.44% over the past 5.5 years.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, ENB has returned $6,610,000,000 US dollars -- more than 96.85% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ENB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CONE, TMO, MOMO, JP and CNXN.
ENB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ENB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 3422.08% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Enbridge Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 92 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 96.4% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, ENB's provides a return of 3422.08% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 97.22% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Enbridge Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 95.89% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
ENB Dividend Chart
ENB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|