Enbridge Inc (ENB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, ENB has issued more dividends than 96.37% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ENB reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 1.02% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- Free cash flow for ENB has decreased for the 7th quarter in a row.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ENB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TOL, HR, WHR, HBI and SJM.
ENB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for ENB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 155.71% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ENB, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 65 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 96.07% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In terms of opportunity, Enbridge Inc's estimated return of 155.71% surpasses about 90.65% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Enbridge Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 96.28% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
ENB Dividend Chart
ENB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|