EnLink Midstream LLC (ENLC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENLC POWR Grades
- ENLC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENLC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ENLC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
ENLC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 208.94, EnLink Midstream LLC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.07% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of EnLink Midstream LLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.85% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, ENLC has reported earnings growth of -620.91%, putting it ahead of merely 3.4% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EnLink Midstream LLC, a group of peers worth examining would be CUZ, TALO, PAA, MTDR, and OSG.
- Visit ENLC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enlink.com.
ENLC Valuation Summary
- ENLC's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 60% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 215 months, ENLC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- ENLC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 47.5 over the prior 215 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENLC.
ENLC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -641.52%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -87.08%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -48.51%.
The table below shows ENLC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENLC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENLC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.67% of graded US stocks.
- ENLC's asset turnover comes in at 0.643 -- ranking 8th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- ET, OTTR, and ENBL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENLC.
The table below shows ENLC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENLC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENLC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.18||52-week high||$11.27|
|Prev. close||$10.16||52-week low||$4.69|
|Day high||$10.40||Avg. volume||2,740,983|
|50-day MA||$9.83||Dividend yield||4.42%|
|200-day MA||$7.86||Market Cap||4.93B|
EnLink Midstream LLC (ENLC) Company Bio
EnLink Midstream LLC. engages in the gathering, transmission, processing, and marketing of natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGLs), condensate, and crude oil in the United States. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENLC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENLC Latest Social Stream
View Full ENLC Social Stream
Latest ENLC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EnLink Midstream LLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENLC as an investment opportunity.
Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Conglomerates Stocks: Applied Materials (AMAT), SFL Corporation (SFL) and EnLink Midstream (ENLC)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Conglomerates sector with new ratings on Applied Materials (AMAT – Research Report), SFL Corporation (SFL – Research Report) and EnLink Midstream (ENLC – Research Report). Applied Materials (AMAT) In a report released today, Weston Twigg from Piper Sandler maintained a Hold rating on Applied Materials, with a price target of $153.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $140.96. According to TipRanks.
EnLink Midstream Trumpets Natural Gas Activity in Permian, Carbon Capture in Louisiana - Natural Gas Intelligence
EnLink Midstream LLC said producer activity climbed late in 2021 amid higher natural gas and oil prices – driving profits – and it expects continued
EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) shares are gaining on Wednesday morning trade after the company reported profit for the quarter, compared to net loss last year. Total revenues for the period more than doubled. The Dallas-based oil and gas midstream company also provided earnings outlook for 2022.
The trading price of EnLink Midstream LLC (NYSE:ENLC) floating higher at last check on Wednesday, February 16, closing at $8.81, 5.70% higher than its previous close. >> 5 Best Growth Stocks for 2022 << >> 5 Best Growth Stocks for 2022 << Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it … EnLink Midstream LLC (NYSE: ENLC): Should Value Hunters Buy It? Read More »
No summary available.
ENLC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|