EnLink Midstream, LLC Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (ENLC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENLC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ENLC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.45% of US stocks.
- ENLC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ENLC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 20.08% of US stocks).
ENLC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ENLC is currently 3.69, higher than just 12.46% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of EnLink Midstream LLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ENLC comes in at 21.86% -- higher than that of 89.1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EnLink Midstream LLC are LILA, TIGO, NBR, ARNC, and PARR.
- ENLC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EnLink Midstream LLC's official web site, go to www.enlink.com.
ENLC Valuation Summary
- ENLC's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 53.33% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- ENLC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 49.7 over the prior 213 months.
- Over the past 213 months, ENLC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 14.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENLC.
ENLC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -71.79%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 153.98%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.84%.
The table below shows ENLC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENLC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENLC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.20||52-week high||$6.74|
|Prev. close||$5.42||52-week low||$2.13|
|Day high||$5.49||Avg. volume||2,455,570|
|50-day MA||$5.87||Dividend yield||6.82%|
|200-day MA||$4.53||Market Cap||2.55B|
EnLink Midstream, LLC Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (ENLC) Company Bio
EnLink Midstream LLC. engages in the gathering, transmission, processing, and marketing of natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGLs), condensate, and crude oil in the United States. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
ENLC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for EnLink Midstream LLC. To summarize, we found that EnLink Midstream LLC ranked in the 89th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 883.67% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ENLC, they are:
- 35% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 7.67% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- EnLink Midstream LLC's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 41 -- greater than 93.42% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), EnLink Midstream LLC has a reliance on debt greater than 82.94% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ENLC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENLC Latest Social Stream
View Full ENLC Social Stream
Latest ENLC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EnLink Midstream LLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENLC as an investment opportunity.
EnLink Midstream (ENLC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
EnLink Midstream Declares Quarterly Distribution and Schedules Call to Discuss Second Quarter 2021 Earnings
EnLink Midstream, LLC (NYSE: ENLC) (EnLink) today announced a quarterly distribution for the second quarter of 2021 and further announced that it will host a webcast and conference call on Wednesday, August 4, at 8 a.m. Central time to discuss its second quarter 2021 earnings.
We often see insiders buying up shares in companies that perform well over the long term. Unfortunately, there are also...
We’re looking at conflicting trends in the markets right now. Stocks are rising, investors are clearly not afraid to buy – but at the same time, inflationary pressures appear to be mounting in the economy at large, a trend that will, if unchecked, apply a brake to growth as the dollar weakens. In a recent note from Raymond James, market strategist Tavis McCourt comes down squarely on the side of sustained growth moving past a temporary inflation event.
The past year has been challenging for master limited partnerships (MLPs) that gather and process oil and gas. Three high-yielding MLPs that stand to benefit from improving oil market conditions are Crestwood Equity Partners (NYSE: CEQP), EnLink Midstream (NYSE: ENLC), and Plains All American Pipeline (NASDAQ: PAA). The improving market conditions have already started benefiting Crestwood Equity Partners.
ENLC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|