EnLink Midstream, LLC Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (ENLC): Price and Financial Metrics
ENLC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for EnLink Midstream LLC is higher than merely 14.52% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of EnLink Midstream LLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EnLink Midstream LLC is reporting a growth rate of -119.32%; that's higher than just 11.48% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EnLink Midstream LLC are TCP, CHK, ARLP, XHR, and BHF.
- ENLC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EnLink Midstream LLC's official web site, go to www.enlink.com.
ENLC Stock Price Chart More Charts
ENLC Price/Volume Stats
EnLink Midstream, LLC Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (ENLC) Company Bio
EnLink Midstream LLC. engages in the gathering, transmission, processing, and marketing of natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGLs), condensate, and crude oil in the United States. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Dallas, Texas.