EnLink Midstream LLC (ENLC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENLC POWR Grades
- ENLC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENLC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ENLC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 39.74% of US stocks).
ENLC Stock Summary
- ENLINK MIDSTREAM LLC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.36% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ENLINK MIDSTREAM LLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ENLINK MIDSTREAM LLC comes in at 76.78%, a number that bests 88.98% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENLC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FPAY, PLAY, IBEX, SWN, and PARR.
- Visit ENLC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enlink.com.
ENLC Valuation Summary
- ENLC's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.1; this is 107.88% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- ENLC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 231 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENLC.
ENLC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 105.72%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 21.2%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -28500%.
The table below shows ENLC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENLC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENLC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.67% of graded US stocks.
- ENLC's asset turnover comes in at 0.643 -- ranking 8th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- ET, OTTR, and ENBL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENLC.
The table below shows ENLC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENLC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENLC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.62||52-week high||$13.58|
|Prev. close||$12.82||52-week low||$7.77|
|Day high||$13.06||Avg. volume||2,206,600|
|50-day MA||$12.41||Dividend yield||3.96%|
|200-day MA||$10.70||Market Cap||5.98B|
EnLink Midstream LLC (ENLC) Company Bio
EnLink Midstream LLC. engages in the gathering, transmission, processing, and marketing of natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGLs), condensate, and crude oil in the United States. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENLC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENLC Latest Social Stream
View Full ENLC Social Stream
Latest ENLC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENLINK MIDSTREAM LLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENLC as an investment opportunity.
Newly created role with a dedicated proven leader facilitates enhanced communication of the Company’s shareholder value propositionADDISON, Texas, Jan. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Daseke, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSKE) (“Daseke” or the “Company”), a premier North American transportation solutions specialist dedicated to servicing challenging industrial end-markets, today announced that Adrianne D. Griffin joined the company as Vice President, Investor Relations and Treasurer. Mrs. Griffin will be responsi
News Flash: Analysts Just Made A Notable Upgrade To Their EnLink Midstream, LLC (NYSE:ENLC) Forecasts
Shareholders in EnLink Midstream, LLC ( NYSE:ENLC ) may be thrilled to learn that the analysts have just delivered a...
EnLink Midstream (ENLC) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
EnLink Midstream Declares Increased Quarterly Distribution, Schedules Quarterly and Year-End Earnings and 2023 Guidance Call
EnLink Midstream, LLC (NYSE: ENLC) (EnLink) today announced a quarterly distribution for the fourth quarter of 2022, reflecting an increase of approximately 11% from the third quarter 2022 distribution, and further announced that it will host a webcast and conference call on Wednesday, February 15, at 8 a.m. Central time to discuss its fourth quarter and full-year 2022 earnings, along with 2023 financial guidance.
EnLink Midstream (ENLC) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
ENLC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|