EnLink Midstream LLC (ENLC): Price and Financial Metrics
ENLC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.31||52-week high||$13.58|
|Prev. close||$10.09||52-week low||$7.77|
|Day high||$10.41||Avg. volume||2,347,556|
|50-day MA||$9.92||Dividend yield||5.12%|
|200-day MA||$11.03||Market Cap||4.80B|
ENLC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENLC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ENLC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENLC is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ENLC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.89% of US stocks).
ENLC Stock Summary
- ENLINK MIDSTREAM LLC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.41% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ENLINK MIDSTREAM LLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.81 for ENLINK MIDSTREAM LLC; that's greater than it is for 83.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENLC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PARR, SWN, CYXT, MPLN, and GTE.
- ENLC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENLINK MIDSTREAM LLC's official web site, go to www.enlink.com.
ENLC Valuation Summary
- ENLC's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 64.29% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- ENLC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 235 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENLC.
ENLC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 149.89%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 40.07%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.91%.
The table below shows ENLC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENLC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENLC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.67% of graded US stocks.
- ENLC's asset turnover comes in at 0.643 -- ranking 8th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- ET, OTTR, and ENBL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENLC.
The table below shows ENLC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EnLink Midstream LLC (ENLC) Company Bio
EnLink Midstream LLC. engages in the gathering, transmission, processing, and marketing of natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGLs), condensate, and crude oil in the United States. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENLC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENLC Latest Social Stream
View Full ENLC Social Stream
Latest ENLC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENLINK MIDSTREAM LLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENLC as an investment opportunity.
EnLink Midstream, LLC (NYSE:ENLC) Analysts Are Reducing Their Forecasts For This Year
One thing we could say about the analysts on EnLink Midstream, LLC ( NYSE:ENLC ) - they aren't optimistic, having just...
EnLink Midstream (ENLC) Meets Q1 Earnings Estimates
EnLink Midstream (ENLC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 18.55%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EnLink Midstream Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
EnLink Midstream, LLC (NYSE: ENLC) (EnLink) reported financial results for the first quarter of 2023.
Par Petroleum (PARR) Reports Next Week: Wall Street Expects Earnings Growth
Par Petroleum (PARR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
MLP Stocks List: 25 Largest MLPs
In this piece, we will take a look at the 25 largest MLPs. For more MLPs, head on over to MLP Stocks List: 5 Largest MLPs. Investing in the stock market is never an easy task. Even the professionals agree that the market has a mind of its own, and no amount of mathematical formulas […]
ENLC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ENLCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on EnLink Midstream LLC's stock as an investment opportunity:
EnLink Midstream LLC (ENLC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
EnLink Midstream LLC (ENLC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
EnLink Midstream LLC (ENLC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...