EnLink Midstream, LLC Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (ENLC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENLC POWR Grades
- ENLC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.5% of US stocks.
- ENLC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- ENLC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
ENLC Stock Summary
- EnLink Midstream LLC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.27% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of EnLink Midstream LLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EnLink Midstream LLC is reporting a growth rate of -123.3%; that's higher than only 16.4% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EnLink Midstream LLC, a group of peers worth examining would be GTE, CUZ, CNX, EQT, and SBRA.
- ENLC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EnLink Midstream LLC's official web site, go to www.enlink.com.
ENLC Valuation Summary
- ENLC's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 60% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 215 months, ENLC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- ENLC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 47.5 over the prior 215 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENLC.
ENLC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 75.62%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 88.01%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -48.51%.
The table below shows ENLC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENLC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENLC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.46% of graded US stocks.
- ENLC's asset turnover comes in at 0.542 -- ranking 10th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- EPD, ET, and AGR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENLC.
The table below shows ENLC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENLC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENLC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.48||52-week high||$8.64|
|Prev. close||$8.35||52-week low||$2.48|
|Day high||$8.64||Avg. volume||2,428,535|
|50-day MA||$6.44||Dividend yield||4.55%|
|200-day MA||$5.31||Market Cap||4.14B|
EnLink Midstream, LLC Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (ENLC) Company Bio
EnLink Midstream LLC. engages in the gathering, transmission, processing, and marketing of natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGLs), condensate, and crude oil in the United States. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENLC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENLC Latest Social Stream
View Full ENLC Social Stream
Latest ENLC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EnLink Midstream LLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENLC as an investment opportunity.
EnLink Midstream (NYSE:ENLC) delivers shareholders solid 237% return over 1 year, surging 9.1% in the last week alone
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But if you pick the right...
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. Insider Monkey finished processing 873 13F filings submitted by hedge funds and prominent investors. These filings show these funds’ portfolio positions as of June 30th, 2021. […]
With Bank of America anticipating a sharp cold snap this winter, the potential rise in oil stocks offers a tempting opportunity for contrarian investors.
EnLink Midstream (ENLC) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
EnLink Midstream, LLC (NYSE: ENLC) (EnLink) today announced that it donated 50,000 gallons of propane to support residents of Southeast Louisiana experiencing extended power outages as a result of Hurricane Ida. EnLink is partnering with O'Nealgas, a full-service propane company that is delivering the propane directly to first responders and local residents, via onsite service trucks, and the Louisiana Association of Business and Industry Foundation (LABI) to ensure the propane is serving those
ENLC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|