EnLink Midstream, LLC Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (ENLC): Price and Financial Metrics
ENLC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ENLC is currently 2.57, higher than merely 11.62% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of EnLink Midstream LLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EnLink Midstream LLC is reporting a growth rate of -112.19%; that's higher than only 12.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENLC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TCP, CLUB, TAC, LPI, and TA.
- ENLC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EnLink Midstream LLC's official web site, go to www.enlink.com.
ENLC Stock Price Chart More Charts
ENLC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.53||52-week high||$13.10|
|Prev. close||$4.56||52-week low||$4.33|
|Day high||$4.68||Avg. volume||5,493,445|
|50-day MA||$5.47||Dividend yield||16.56%|
|200-day MA||$7.69||Market Cap||2.21B|
EnLink Midstream, LLC Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (ENLC) Company Bio
EnLink Midstream LLC. engages in the gathering, transmission, processing, and marketing of natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGLs), condensate, and crude oil in the United States. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
ENLC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ENLC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that EnLink Midstream LLC ranked in the 80st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for EnLink Midstream LLC ended up being:
- 32% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 9.75% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- EnLink Midstream LLC's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.14. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 17.08% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, EnLink Midstream LLC experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|