EnLink Midstream, LLC Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (ENLC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENLC POWR Grades
- ENLC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 68.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENLC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- ENLC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
ENLC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ENLC is currently 2.84, higher than just 9.8% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of EnLink Midstream LLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- EnLink Midstream LLC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 28.39%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.75% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENLC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LILA, NRP, CEIX, NBR, and CPS.
- ENLC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EnLink Midstream LLC's official web site, go to www.enlink.com.
ENLC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENLC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.76||52-week high||$5.14|
|Prev. close||$4.49||52-week low||$1.63|
|Day high||$4.81||Avg. volume||2,535,549|
|50-day MA||$4.56||Dividend yield||7.98%|
|200-day MA||$3.67||Market Cap||2.33B|
EnLink Midstream, LLC Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (ENLC) Company Bio
EnLink Midstream LLC. engages in the gathering, transmission, processing, and marketing of natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGLs), condensate, and crude oil in the United States. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
ENLC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for EnLink Midstream LLC. To summarize, we found that EnLink Midstream LLC ranked in the 80th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ENLC, they are:
- 33% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 7.68% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- EnLink Midstream LLC's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.25. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 24.18% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, EnLink Midstream LLC experienced a tax rate of about 162% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than 97.77% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ENLC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENLC Latest Social Stream
View Full ENLC Social Stream
Latest ENLC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EnLink Midstream LLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENLC as an investment opportunity.
One thing we could say about the analysts on EnLink Midstream, LLC ( NYSE:ENLC ) - they aren't optimistic, having just...
Participating on the call today are Barry Davis, chairman and chief executive officer; Ben Lamb, executive vice president and chief operating officer; and Pablo Mercado, executive vice president and chief financial officer. A replay of today's call will also be made available on our website at www.enlink.com.
EnLink Midstream (ENLC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -50.00% and 27.36%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EnLink Midstream Announces Path to Achieve Net Zero Emissions by 2050, Identifies Potential Emissions Milestones Along the Way
EnLink Midstream, LLC (NYSE: ENLC) (EnLink) today announced its intention to reach net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050, positioning the company among industry leaders in sustainability. EnLink plans to execute substantial emissions reduction strategies along the way that will systematically move the company toward its net zero goal.
EnLink Midstream, LLC (NYSE: ENLC) (EnLink) reported financial results for the first quarter of 2021 and reaffirmed 2021 financial guidance.
ENLC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|