The Ensign Group, Inc. (ENSG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENSG POWR Grades
- ENSG scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 84.18% of US stocks.
- ENSG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ENSG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 46.52% of US stocks).
ENSG Stock Summary
- Ensign Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.02% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ensign Group Inc is higher than it is for about 84.41% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ENSG's revenue has grown 17.49% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 73.11% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ensign Group Inc are MDC, VRTS, VIAV, TWNK, and KBH.
- Visit ENSG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ensigngroup.net.
ENSG Valuation Summary
- ENSG's price/earnings ratio is 26.5; this is 22.06% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 167 months, ENSG's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
- ENSG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 14.9 over the prior 167 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENSG.
ENSG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 383.79%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 95.64%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 66.75%.
The table below shows ENSG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.52||52-week high||$98.66|
|Prev. close||$85.08||52-week low||$44.47|
|Day high||$85.59||Avg. volume||270,664|
|50-day MA||$85.18||Dividend yield||0.25%|
|200-day MA||$80.65||Market Cap||4.70B|
The Ensign Group, Inc. (ENSG) Company Bio
The Ensign Group provides a broad spectrum of skilled nursing and assisted living services, physical, occupational and speech therapies, home health and hospice services, urgent care services and other rehabilitative and healthcare services. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Mission Viejo, California.
ENSG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ensign Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ensign Group Inc ranked in the 93th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1840.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ENSG, they are:
- In the past 5.74 years, Ensign Group Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 1.08%; that's better than 84.95% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- Ensign Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 17.9% of tickers in our DCF set.
- ENSG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 17.9% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ENSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENSG Latest Social Stream
View Full ENSG Social Stream
Latest ENSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ensign Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENSG as an investment opportunity.
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, Calif., July 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Ensign Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ENSG), the parent company of the Ensign™ group of companies, which invest in and provide skilled nursing and senior living services, physical, occupational and speech therapies and other rehabilitative and healthcare services, announced today that it expects to issue its second quarter 2021 financial results on Wednesday, July 28, 2021. Conference Call Ensign invites current and prospective investors t
While The Ensign Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ENSG ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw significant...
A Detailed Report On Mechanical Estimating Software Market. Size, Share, Trends, Key Insights. Major Players Trimble MEP, McCormick, Ensign, FastEST, Causeway, etc.
DataIntelo announces the release of a new report, Mechanical Estimating Software Market Research Report 2021. The statistics and insights provide an in-depth look into the market and opportunities. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of key market shares, size, trends, and forecasts for the global Mechanical Estimating Software market. It also covers data on new 
USNA Alumni and Other Vets Push Back on Marco Rubio and Fox News Grandstanding About Ensign Cameron Kinley and the NFL
No summary available.
Analysts with Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. estimate the sale of its Canadian drilling assets to Ensign could result in cash proceeds to Nabors of between $55 million and $75 million.
ENSG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|