The Ensign Group, Inc. (ENSG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENSG POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ENSG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENSG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- ENSG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
ENSG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ENSG is 2.69 -- better than 82.03% of US stocks.
- For ENSG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.56% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Ensign Group Inc's share price is greater than that of just 14.99% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ensign Group Inc are SYNH, CBZ, BBQ, CLBK, and PVBC.
- ENSG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ensign Group Inc's official web site, go to www.ensigngroup.net.
ENSG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ENSG's price/sales ratio is 84.14% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 168 months, ENSG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.1.
- Over the past 168 months, ENSG's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENSG.
ENSG Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 141.55%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.33%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 107.45%.
The table below shows ENSG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENSG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENSG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.39% of graded US stocks.
- ENSG's asset turnover comes in at 0.981 -- ranking 22nd of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- DVCR, RDNT, and SEM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENSG.
The table below shows ENSG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.15||52-week high||$98.66|
|Prev. close||$73.47||52-week low||$56.25|
|Day high||$74.06||Avg. volume||248,184|
|50-day MA||$77.62||Dividend yield||0.29%|
|200-day MA||$84.01||Market Cap||3.98B|
The Ensign Group, Inc. (ENSG) Company Bio
The Ensign Group provides a broad spectrum of skilled nursing and assisted living services, physical, occupational and speech therapies, home health and hospice services, urgent care services and other rehabilitative and healthcare services. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Mission Viejo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENSG Latest Social Stream
View Full ENSG Social Stream
Latest ENSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ensign Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENSG as an investment opportunity.
Ensign Group (NASDAQ:ENSG) sheds 4.1% this week, as yearly returns fall more in line with earnings growth
It hasn't been the best quarter for The Ensign Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ENSG ) shareholders, since the share price has...
BOISE, Idaho, and TRINITY and DE SOTO, Texas The Ensign Group Inc. (NASDAQ: ENSG) has acquired the operations of two skilled nursing facilities in Texas and one in Idaho. The portfolio includes: River Pointe of Trinity Healthcare and Rehabilitation The post The Ensign Group Acquires Operations of Three Skilled Nursing Facilities in Texas, Idaho appeared first on Seniors Housing Business .
The Ensign Group, Inc. ENSG recently announced the completion of buyouts of the operations of River Pointe of Trinity Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center in Trinity, TX, Park Village Healthcare and Rehabilitation in Soto, TX and Skyline Transitional Care Center in Boise,
The Ensign Group Adds Two Skilled Nursing Facilities in Texas; One Skilled Nursing Facility in Idaho
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, Calif., Oct. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Ensign Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ENSG), the parent company of the Ensign group of companies, which invest in and provide skilled nursing and senior living services, physical, occupational and speech therapies and other rehabilitative and healthcare services, announced today that it acquired the operations of the following skilled nursing facilities in Texas and Idaho:
Global Nursing and Residential Care Market Growth, Share, Application, Development, Top Key Players And Forecast 2028||Covid-19 Impact Analysis By Kindred Healthcare, LLC; The Ensign Group, Inc.; Encompass Health Corporation; Memorial Sloan Kettering Canc
A far reaching Nursing and Residential Care business report endows with systematic investment analysis which forecasts imminent opportunities for the market players and develops the strategies to increase return on investment (ROI). Transparent market research method has been accomplished here
ENSG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|