The Ensign Group, Inc. (ENSG): Price and Financial Metrics
ENSG Stock Summary
- Ensign Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.15% of US listed stocks.
- For ENSG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.01% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 412.81%, Ensign Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.29% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ensign Group Inc are TWNK, NXST, RMCF, EV, and MCRI.
- Visit ENSG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ensigngroup.net.
ENSG Stock Price Chart More Charts
ENSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.78||52-week high||$63.00|
|Prev. close||$42.70||52-week low||$36.21|
|Day high||$42.92||Avg. volume||288,810|
|50-day MA||$41.67||Dividend yield||1.62%|
|200-day MA||$49.85||Market Cap||2.28B|
The Ensign Group, Inc. (ENSG) Company Bio
The Ensign Group provides a broad spectrum of skilled nursing and assisted living services, physical, occupational and speech therapies, home health and hospice services, urgent care services and other rehabilitative and healthcare services. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Mission Viejo, California.