The Ensign Group, Inc. (ENSG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENSG POWR Grades
- ENSG scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- ENSG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ENSG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 29.28% of US stocks).
ENSG Stock Summary
- ENSG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 155.08 -- higher than 84.56% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For ENSG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.47% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ENSG is more volatile than only 11.44% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENSIGN GROUP INC are FLT, ACHC, SYNH, NEPT, and DOMA.
- ENSG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENSIGN GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.ensigngroup.net.
ENSG Valuation Summary
- ENSG's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 65.59% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ENSG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.3 over the prior 181 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENSG.
ENSG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -24.51%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 47.5%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 113.15%.
The table below shows ENSG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENSG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENSG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.8% of graded US stocks.
- ENSG's asset turnover comes in at 0.975 -- ranking 22nd of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- DVCR, RDNT, and RHE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENSG.
The table below shows ENSG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.62||52-week high||$94.25|
|Prev. close||$79.64||52-week low||$68.29|
|Day high||$81.03||Avg. volume||232,472|
|50-day MA||$84.59||Dividend yield||0.28%|
|200-day MA||$81.20||Market Cap||4.46B|
The Ensign Group, Inc. (ENSG) Company Bio
The Ensign Group provides a broad spectrum of skilled nursing and assisted living services, physical, occupational and speech therapies, home health and hospice services, urgent care services and other rehabilitative and healthcare services. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Mission Viejo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENSG Latest Social Stream
View Full ENSG Social Stream
Latest ENSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENSIGN GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENSG as an investment opportunity.
Does the September share price for The Ensign Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ENSG ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we...
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, Calif, Sept. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Ensign Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENSG), the parent company of the EnsignTM group of companies, which invest in and provide skilled nursing and senior living services, physical, occupational and speech therapies, other rehabilitative and healthcare services, and real estate, announced today that it has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.055 per share of Ensign common stock, payable on or before October 31, 2022, to shareholders o
Ensign Group (ENSG) benefits from a growing healthcare portfolio as a result of multiple facility buyouts. Solid cash-generating abilities empower ENSG to invest in growth-related initiatives.
Ensign Group (ENSG) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Teladoc Health (TDOC) teams up with Cloud DX to bring its virtual care capabilities to the latter's platform and dispense advanced RPM solutions to the Canadian residents.
ENSG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|