The Ensign Group, Inc. (ENSG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENSG POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ENSG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.91% of US stocks.
- ENSG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ENSG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.47% of US stocks).
ENSG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ENSG is 2.47 -- better than 78.46% of US stocks.
- ENSG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 172.62 -- higher than 86.29% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For ENSG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.71% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENSIGN GROUP INC are FLT, NESR, EVC, MDC, and PX.
- Visit ENSG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ensigngroup.net.
ENSG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ENSG's EV/EBIT ratio is 123.23% higher, now standing at 22.1.
- ENSG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 185 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENSG.
ENSG Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 100.47%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 140.79%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -5.43%.
The table below shows ENSG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENSG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENSG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.8% of graded US stocks.
- ENSG's asset turnover comes in at 0.975 -- ranking 22nd of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- DVCR, RDNT, and RHE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENSG.
The table below shows ENSG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENSG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENSG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.07||52-week high||$99.52|
|Prev. close||$91.80||52-week low||$70.29|
|Day high||$92.80||Avg. volume||233,853|
|50-day MA||$93.92||Dividend yield||0.25%|
|200-day MA||$85.12||Market Cap||5.11B|
The Ensign Group, Inc. (ENSG) Company Bio
The Ensign Group provides a broad spectrum of skilled nursing and assisted living services, physical, occupational and speech therapies, home health and hospice services, urgent care services and other rehabilitative and healthcare services. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Mission Viejo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENSG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENSG Latest Social Stream
View Full ENSG Social Stream
Latest ENSG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENSIGN GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENSG as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will discuss the 15 biggest nursing home companies in the US. If you wish to skip over the industry analysis, go directly to the 5 Biggest Nursing Home Companies in the US. The nursing home market size in the US currently stands at $148.4 billion. The industry employs over 1.5 million people. […]
Is The Ensign Group, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:ENSG) Stock's Recent Performance Being Led By Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
Ensign Group (NASDAQ:ENSG) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 14% over the last...
Ensign Group (ENSG) is well-poised for improvement on growing revenues derived from catering to patients under Medicaid and Medicare programs. Solid cash flows are other tailwinds.
Sandstorm Gold Ltd. (SAND), The Mosaic Company (MOS), The Ensign Group, Inc. (ENSG) and Preferred Bank (PFBC) recently hiked dividends.
Ensign Group's (ENSG) latest dividend hike reflects strong financial standing and intensified focus in the tactical deployment of capital.
ENSG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|