The Ensign Group, Inc. (ENSG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 22nd quarter in a row dividends for ENSG have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ENSG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ENIC, VNO, SCX, VGR and GWGH.
ENSG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for ENSG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 93.76% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ensign Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, ENSG offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.35% of its fellow sector mates.
- In terms of opportunity, Ensign Group Inc's estimated return of -93.76% surpasses about just 1.16% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for ENSG than it is for 3.33% of other equities in the Healthcare sector that also issue dividends.
ENSG Dividend Chart
ENSG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|