The Ensign Group, Inc. (ENSG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, ENSG's comes in at -29.18 -- better than 5.07% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- ENSG's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -50.31% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than just 14.36% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ENSG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CALM, COR, SQFT, LMT and ODC.
ENSG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Ensign Group Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 90.19% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ensign Group Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Ensign Group Inc's dividend yield of 0.28% is in the bottom 2.91%.
- In terms of opportunity, Ensign Group Inc's estimated return of -90.19% surpasses about 6.33% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Ensign Group Inc than it is for only 15.38% of other dividend issuers in the Healthcare sector.
ENSG Dividend Chart
ENSG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|