The Ensign Group, Inc. (ENSG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, ENSG's comes in at -29.18 -- better than 5.07% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- ENSG's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -50.31% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than just 14.36% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ENSG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CALM, COR, SQFT, LMT and ODC.
ENSG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of ENSG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 85.31%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ENSG, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Ensign Group Inc produces a dividend yield 0.25% -- which falls in the bottom 1.91%.
- Ensign Group Inc's market cap of $5 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 77.17% of stocks.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Ensign Group Inc's estimated return of -85.31% surpasses about 8.33% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
ENSG Dividend Chart
ENSG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|