Entegris, Inc. (ENTG): Price and Financial Metrics
ENTG Stock Summary
- ENTG has a higher market value than 85.73% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,939,846,199.
- ENTG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 488.1 -- higher than 91.86% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ENTG is currently 33.45, higher than 85.21% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Entegris Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MKSI, MDRX, FLIR, AMOT, and DOX.
- Visit ENTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.entegris.com.
ENTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$113.21||52-week high||$126.41|
|Prev. close||$110.72||52-week low||$48.11|
|Day high||$113.30||Avg. volume||960,131|
|50-day MA||$107.56||Dividend yield||0.29%|
|200-day MA||$88.17||Market Cap||15.31B|
Entegris, Inc. (ENTG) Company Bio
Entegris is a provider of materials and solutions for advanced manufacturing processes in the semiconductor and other high-technology industries. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Billerica, Massachusetts.
ENTG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Entegris Inc. To summarize, we found that Entegris Inc ranked in the 38th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Entegris Inc ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 67.4% of its sector Technology.
- 93% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 77.93% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 7% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 22.04% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ENTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENTG Latest Social Stream
View Full ENTG Social Stream
Latest ENTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Entegris Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENTG as an investment opportunity.
Entegris Inc (NASDAQ: ENTG ) plans to offer $400 million senior unsecured notes due 2029 in a private institutional offering . The offering proceeds, cash in hand, and … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Entegris, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENTG) (the "Company") today announced that it has priced its private offering of $400 million aggregate principal amount of 3.625% senior unsecured notes due 2029 (the "2029 Notes"). The 2029 Notes will be senior unsecured obligations of the Company and will be guaranteed by certain subsidiaries of the Company. The sale of the 2029 Notes is expected to close on April 30, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Rating Action: Moody's rates Entegris' new senior unsecured notes at Ba2Global Credit Research - 16 Apr 2021New York, April 16, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") rated Entegris Inc.'s ("Entegris") new 8 year senior unsecured notes ("New Notes") at Ba2. Entegris' other ratings are unchanged. Proforma for the refinancing and repayment of the Revolver draw, Moody's expects that debt to EBITDA will decline by over a quarter turn to about 1.8x debt to EBITDA (twelve months ended December 31, 2020, proforma, Moody's adjusted).
Entegris, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENTG) (the "Company") today announced that it intends to offer $400 million aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes due 2029 (the "2029 Notes") in a private offering. The 2029 Notes will be guaranteed by certain subsidiaries of the Company. The offering and terms of the 2029 Notes are subject to market conditions.
Entegris (ENTG) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
ENTG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ENTGWant to do more research on Entegris Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!