Entegris Inc. (ENTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENTG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ENTG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENTG is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ENTG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
ENTG Stock Summary
- ENTG's current price/earnings ratio is 55.8, which is higher than 90.18% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 488.25%, ENTEGRIS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.56% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ENTG comes in at -41.09% -- higher than that of only 12.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENTG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MKSI, ITGR, OTEX, ST, and QGEN.
- Visit ENTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.entegris.com.
ENTG Valuation Summary
- ENTG's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 48% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ENTG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENTG.
ENTG Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -14.34%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -14.34%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 86.06%.
The table below shows ENTG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENTG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.71% of graded US stocks.
- ENTG's asset turnover comes in at 0.743 -- ranking 13th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- WST, AWI, and TUP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENTG.
The table below shows ENTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENTG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ENTG, see our ENTG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$135.60||Average Broker Recommendation||1.58 (Moderate Buy)|
ENTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.66||52-week high||$141.82|
|Prev. close||$80.66||52-week low||$61.75|
|Day high||$82.66||Avg. volume||1,680,533|
|50-day MA||$82.51||Dividend yield||0.53%|
|200-day MA||$85.00||Market Cap||12.22B|
Entegris Inc. (ENTG) Company Bio
Entegris, Inc. is an American provider of products and systems that purify, protect, and transport critical materials used in the semiconductor device fabrication process. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ENTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENTG Latest Social Stream
View Full ENTG Social Stream
Latest ENTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENTEGRIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENTG as an investment opportunity.
What Makes Entegris (ENTG) an Attractive Investment?
Brown Capital Management, an investment management company, released its “The Brown Capital Management Mid Company Fund” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The Mid Company Fund returned 5.43% in the quarter compared to a 6.90% return for the Russell Midcap Growth Index. For the full year, the fund […]
Entegris, Inc. (NASDAQ:ENTG) Delivered A Weaker ROE Than Its Industry
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
Entegris Appoints James Anderson to Board of Directors
BILLERICA, Mass., February 27, 2023--Entegris, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENTG), a leading supplier of advanced materials and process solutions for the semiconductor and other high-technology industries, today announced the appointment of James (Jim) Anderson to its board of directors. Mr. Anderson is the president and chief executive officer of Lattice Semiconductor Corporation.
Entegris Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Misses Expectations
Entegris ( NASDAQ:ENTG ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$3.28b (up 43% from FY 2021). Net...
Entegris (ENTG) Surpasses Q4 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Entegris (ENTG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.41% and 0.28%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ENTG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ENTGWant to do more research on Entegris Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Entegris Inc (ENTG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Entegris Inc (ENTG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Entegris Inc (ENTG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...