Entegris, Inc. (ENTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENTG POWR Grades
- ENTG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 77.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENTG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ENTG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.74% of US stocks).
ENTG Stock Summary
- Entegris Inc's market capitalization of $16,241,862,681 is ahead of 86.06% of US-listed equities.
- ENTG's current price/earnings ratio is 47.86, which is higher than 79.56% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ENTG is currently 36.89, higher than 87% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Entegris Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BKI, ICLR, AEM, TRU, and PNR.
- Visit ENTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.entegris.com.
ENTG Valuation Summary
- ENTG's EV/EBIT ratio is 36.6; this is 10.08% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ENTG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 28.8.
- Over the past 243 months, ENTG's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENTG.
ENTG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 186.32%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 32.63%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 48.63%.
The table below shows ENTG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.64||52-week high||$126.41|
|Prev. close||$120.15||52-week low||$62.51|
|Day high||$122.40||Avg. volume||877,704|
|50-day MA||$116.97||Dividend yield||0.27%|
|200-day MA||$104.27||Market Cap||16.36B|
Entegris, Inc. (ENTG) Company Bio
Entegris is a provider of materials and solutions for advanced manufacturing processes in the semiconductor and other high-technology industries. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Billerica, Massachusetts.
ENTG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Entegris Inc. To summarize, we found that Entegris Inc ranked in the 38th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Entegris Inc ended up being:
- As a business, ENTG is generating more cash flow than 69.49% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 7% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 22.14% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ENTG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 43.01% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ENTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENTG Latest Social Stream
View Full ENTG Social Stream
Latest ENTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Entegris Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENTG as an investment opportunity.
Buying shares in the best businesses can build meaningful wealth for you and your family. And highest quality companies...
Semiconductor equipment supplier Entegris on Tuesday easily beat Wall Street''s targets for the second quarter and pointed higher for the current period.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Entegris Inc (NASDAQ: ENTG)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 27, 2021, 9:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day everyone and welcome to Entegris' Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Call.
View more earnings on CVLTSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaEntegris Smashes Past Q2 Earnings Estimates, Issues Better Than Expected Q3 GuidanceCTS Beats On Q2 Earnings, Expands Margins, Raises FY21 Guidance© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
View more earnings on ENTGSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaCTS Beats On Q2 Earnings, Expands Margins, Raises FY21 GuidanceCorning Beats On Q2 Earnings, Posts Strong Segmental Growth And Margin Expansion, Issues Q3 Guidance© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
ENTG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|