Entegris Inc. (ENTG): Price and Financial Metrics
ENTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.20||52-week high||$114.47|
|Prev. close||$105.01||52-week low||$62.24|
|Day high||$107.37||Avg. volume||1,450,454|
|50-day MA||$96.42||Dividend yield||0.37%|
|200-day MA||$94.08||Market Cap||15.95B|
ENTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENTG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ENTG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.72% of US stocks.
- ENTG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ENTG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
ENTG Stock Summary
- ENTG has a market capitalization of $16,262,207,029 -- more than approximately 87.86% of US stocks.
- ENTG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 538.98 -- higher than 94.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 81.26, ENTEGRIS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.25% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENTEGRIS INC are NOVT, CNHI, HPE, NYT, and ACIW.
- Visit ENTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.entegris.com.
ENTG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ENTG's price/earnings ratio is 201.55% higher, now standing at 77.8.
- Over the past 243 months, ENTG's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENTG.
ENTG Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -14.34%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -14.34%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 86.06%.
The table below shows ENTG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENTG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.71% of graded US stocks.
- ENTG's asset turnover comes in at 0.743 -- ranking 13th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- WST, AWI, and TUP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENTG.
The table below shows ENTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENTG Latest Social Stream
View Full ENTG Social Stream
Latest ENTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENTEGRIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENTG as an investment opportunity.
Entegris, MKS Instruments and Veeco have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
FAM Dividend Focus easily beats its peers and the Russell Midcap index across all time frames, putting the mid-cap fund in the top 2% of the group.
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
BILLERICA, Mass., November 16, 2023--Entegris Inc. (Nasdaq: ENTG), a leading supplier of advanced materials and process solutions for the semiconductor and other high-technology industries, today issued its third annual Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) report. The report, Unleashing a World of Possibilities, is available online and provides a comprehensive overview of Entegris’ continued efforts to advance the company’s CSR strategy across its four key pillars: Innovation, Safety, Personal
The London Company, an investment management company, released “The London Company Mid Cap Strategy” third quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. Equities declined broadly in Q3, with the Russell 3000 Index down 3.3% after three consecutive quarterly gains. In the third quarter, the fund declined 3.0% (-3.1% net) during […]
ENTG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|