Entegris, Inc. (ENTG): Price and Financial Metrics
ENTG Stock Summary
- Entegris Inc's market capitalization of $6,533,315,258 is ahead of 79.61% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Entegris Inc is higher than 74.69% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 44.18%, Entegris Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 77.54% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENTG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HXL, MKSI, BRKR, PII, and WBC.
- Visit ENTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.entegris.com.
ENTG Stock Price Chart More Charts
ENTG Price/Volume Stats
Entegris, Inc. (ENTG) Company Bio
Entegris is a provider of materials and solutions for advanced manufacturing processes in the semiconductor and other high-technology industries. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Billerica, Massachusetts.