Entegris Inc. (ENTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENTG POWR Grades
- ENTG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 73.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENTG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- ENTG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.92% of US stocks).
ENTG Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ENTEGRIS INC is higher than it is for about 88.3% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 499.52%, ENTEGRIS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.4% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ENTG comes in at -46.74% -- higher than that of only 11.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENTEGRIS INC are MKSI, ITGR, SSNC, HALO, and ST.
- ENTG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENTEGRIS INC's official web site, go to www.entegris.com.
ENTG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ENTG's EV/EBIT ratio is 77.07% higher, now standing at 33.2.
- ENTG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 192 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENTG.
ENTG Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 191.53%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 37.19%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 54.71%.
The table below shows ENTG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENTG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.71% of graded US stocks.
- ENTG's asset turnover comes in at 0.743 -- ranking 13th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- WST, AWI, and TUP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENTG.
The table below shows ENTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.83||52-week high||$150.59|
|Prev. close||$71.72||52-week low||$61.75|
|Day high||$71.73||Avg. volume||1,533,325|
|50-day MA||$75.69||Dividend yield||0.56%|
|200-day MA||$99.47||Market Cap||10.41B|
Most Popular Stories View All
ENTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENTG Latest Social Stream
View Full ENTG Social Stream
Latest ENTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENTEGRIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENTG as an investment opportunity.
A share of Entegris Inc. (NASDAQ:ENTG) closed at $76.46 per share on Thursday, down from $77.29 day before. While Entegris Inc. has underperformed by -1.07%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, ENTG fell by -48.57%, with highs and lows ranging from $155.57 to $61.75, […]
Entegris Inc. (NASDAQ:ENTG)’s traded shares stood at 0.44 million during the latest session, with the company’s beta value hitting 1.20. At the last check today, the stock’s price was $74.83, to imply a decrease of -2.13% or -$1.63 in intraday trading. The ENTG share’s 52-week high remains $155.57, putting it -107.9% down since that peak … Entegris Inc. (NASDAQ: ENTG) Up 17.48% From 52-Week Low; YTD Falls -44.83% – Here’s What To Do Now Read More »
Investors need to pay close attention to Entegris (ENTG) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Entegris is facing headwinds primarily from lackluster due diligence by management for the acquisition of CMC Materials. Read why this company''s stock is an avoid for investors.
Entegris Inc. (NASDAQ:ENTG) price closed higher on Friday, November 25, jumping 0.77% above its previous close. A look at the daily price movement shows that the last close reads $75.21, with intraday deals fluctuated between $74.35 and $76.40. The company’s 5Y monthly beta was ticking 1.27 while its P/E ratio in the trailing 12-month period … Entegris Inc. (NASDAQ: ENTG) Is One Of The Hottest Stocks Right Now. Read More »
ENTG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|