Entegris, Inc. (ENTG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -6.65 -- higher than merely 14.92% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ENTG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MMM, FRT, SSP, AFH and COR.
ENTG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ENTG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 91.82% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Entegris Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Entegris Inc's dividend yield of 0.33% is in the bottom 3.19%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Entegris Inc's estimated return of -91.82% surpasses about only 2.17% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Entegris Inc than it is for only 18.25% of other dividend issuers in the Technology sector.
ENTG Dividend Chart
ENTG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|