Entegris, Inc. (ENTG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -6.65 -- higher than merely 14.92% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ENTG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MMM, FRT, SSP, AFH and COR.
ENTG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of ENTG, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 87.37% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Entegris Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Entegris Inc's dividend yield of 0.54% is in the bottom 4.69%.
- In terms of opportunity, Entegris Inc's estimated return of -87.37% surpasses about 3.5% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Entegris Inc than it is for just 17.16% of other dividend issuers in the Technology sector.
ENTG Dividend Chart
ENTG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|