Entegris, Inc. (ENTG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -6.65 -- higher than merely 14.92% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ENTG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MMM, FRT, SSP, AFH and COR.
ENTG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Entegris Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 82.22% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Entegris Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Entegris Inc's dividend yield of 0.71% is in the bottom 4.78%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Entegris Inc's estimated return of -82.22% surpasses about 4.18% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for ENTG than it is for merely 21.9% of other equities in the Technology sector that also issue dividends.
ENTG Dividend Chart
ENTG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|