EOG Resources, Inc. (EOG): Price and Financial Metrics
EOG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $50,462,217,600, Eog Resources Inc has a greater market value than 95.83% of US stocks.
- EOG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 349.25 -- higher than 88.35% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Eog Resources Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Eog Resources Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MET, E, PSX, EXC, and KMI.
- EOG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eog Resources Inc's official web site, go to www.eogresources.com.
EOG Stock Price Chart More Charts
EOG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.85||52-week high||$107.89|
|Prev. close||$81.83||52-week low||$64.33|
|Day high||$81.21||Avg. volume||4,320,962|
|50-day MA||$78.85||Dividend yield||1.41%|
|200-day MA||$82.12||Market Cap||46.45B|
EOG Resources, Inc. (EOG) Company Bio
EOG Resources explores, develops, produces, and markets crude oil and natural gas. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Houston, Texas.