EOG Resources Inc. (EOG): Price and Financial Metrics
EOG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$118.96||52-week high||$137.95|
|Prev. close||$118.35||52-week low||$98.52|
|Day high||$120.53||Avg. volume||3,298,897|
|50-day MA||$125.47||Dividend yield||2.76%|
|200-day MA||$120.73||Market Cap||69.37B|
EOG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EOG POWR Grades
- EOG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EOG is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- EOG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.64% of US stocks).
EOG Stock Summary
- EOG has a market capitalization of $72,077,290,807 -- more than approximately 96.65% of US stocks.
- EOG's went public 34.19 years ago, making it older than 88.91% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of EOG RESOURCES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EOG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PXD, CNQ, E, SCCO, and PSA.
- Visit EOG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eogresources.com.
EOG Valuation Summary
- EOG's EV/EBIT ratio is 7; this is 15.15% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- EOG's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EOG.
EOG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.94%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 60.33%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 89.15%.
The table below shows EOG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EOG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EOG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.18% of graded US stocks.
- EOG's asset turnover comes in at 0.426 -- ranking 63rd of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- VLO, WTI, and HFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EOG.
The table below shows EOG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EOG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EOG Latest Social Stream
View Full EOG Social Stream
Latest EOG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EOG RESOURCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EOG as an investment opportunity.
Three energy stocks, Marathon (MPC), EOG Resources (EOG) and Phillips 66 (PSX), are well-poised to gain, though the oil pricing scenario, since the onset of the pandemic, looks extremely volatile.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights EOG Resources, Matador Resources, Northern Oil and Gas and Evolution Petroleum
EOG Resources, Matador Resources, Northern Oil and Gas and Evolution Petroleum have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
After underperforming, the best energy stocks to buy could rebound strongly into year-end as oil prices stabilize.
ExxonMobil (XOM) also plans to raise its annual share buybacks to $20 billion through 2025, up from the current $17.5 billion.
In this article, we will be taking a look at Louis Navellier’s 10 stock picks with huge upside potential. To skip our detailed analysis of Navellier’s investing strategy and history, you can go directly to see Louis Navellier’s 5 Stock Picks with Huge Upside Potential. Investing in Energy Louis Navellier, Chairman and Founder of Navellier & […]
EOG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|