Enerpac Tool Group Corp. (EPAC): Price and Financial Metrics
EPAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.48||52-week high||$30.22|
|Prev. close||$28.57||52-week low||$22.94|
|Day high||$28.74||Avg. volume||315,711|
|50-day MA||$27.90||Dividend yield||0.14%|
|200-day MA||$26.63||Market Cap||1.55B|
EPAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPAC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EPAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.82% of US stocks.
- EPAC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EPAC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
EPAC Stock Summary
- ENERPAC TOOL GROUP CORP's stock had its IPO on August 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.92% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ENERPAC TOOL GROUP CORP is reporting a growth rate of 203.19%; that's higher than 93.8% of US stocks.
- The volatility of ENERPAC TOOL GROUP CORP's share price is greater than that of only 7.67% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EPAC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GO, SCS, EVI, ADUS, and PRMW.
- EPAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENERPAC TOOL GROUP CORP's official web site, go to www.enerpactoolgroup.com.
EPAC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, EPAC's EV/EBIT ratio is 28.79% higher, now standing at 20.8.
- Over the past 243 months, EPAC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPAC.
EPAC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -573.52%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 22.67%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -24.2%.
The table below shows EPAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPAC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.37% of graded US stocks.
- EPAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.639 -- ranking 63rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- TTC, JBT, and NVOS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPAC.
The table below shows EPAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Enerpac Tool Group Corp. (EPAC) Company Bio
Enerpac Tool Group Corp. manufactures and sells a range of industrial products and solutions worldwide. It operates in two segments, Industrial Tools & Services (IT&S) and Other. The IT&S segment designs, manufactures, and distributes branded hydraulic and mechanical tools; and provides services and tool rentals to the industrial, maintenance, infrastructure, oil and gas, energy, and other markets. It also offers branded tools and engineered heavy lifting technology solutions, and hydraulic torque wrenches; energy maintenance and manpower services; high-force hydraulic and mechanical tools, including cylinders, pumps, valves, and specialty tools; and bolt tensioners and other miscellaneous products. This segment markets its branded tools and services primarily under the Enerpac, Hydratight, Larzep, and Simplex brands. The Other segment designs and manufactures synthetic ropes and biomedical assemblies. The company was formerly known as Actuant Corporation and changed its name to Enerpac Tool Group Corp. in January 2020. Enerpac Tool Group Corp. was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
EPAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPAC Latest Social Stream
View Full EPAC Social Stream
Latest EPAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENERPAC TOOL GROUP CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPAC as an investment opportunity.
MILWAUKEE, December 01, 2023--Enerpac Tool Group Corp. (NYSE: EPAC) announced today that it will release its first quarter fiscal 2024 earnings after the market closes on Tuesday, December 19, 2023. Management will conduct a conference call to discuss the results on Wednesday, December 20, 2023, beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET / 7:30 a.m. CT.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
Is Enerpac Tool Group Corp.'s (NYSE:EPAC) Latest Stock Performance A Reflection Of Its Financial Health?
Most readers would already be aware that Enerpac Tool Group's (NYSE:EPAC) stock increased significantly by 13% over the...
MILWAUKEE, November 02, 2023--Enerpac Tool Group Corp. (NYSE: EPAC) will present at the Baird Global Industrial Conference on Wednesday, November 8, 2023. Paul Sternlieb, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Tony Colucci, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer are scheduled to present at 3:30 p.m. Central Time. Accompanying materials will be made available on the company’s website prior to the presentation.
While Enerpac Tool Group Corp. ( NYSE:EPAC ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a decent...
EPAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|