Enerpac Tool Group Corp. (EPAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPAC POWR Grades
- EPAC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.65% of US stocks.
- EPAC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- EPAC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
EPAC Stock Summary
- EPAC's went public 34.16 years ago, making it older than 91.52% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Enerpac Tool Group Corp is higher than 86.79% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.94%, Enerpac Tool Group Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 16.36% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Enerpac Tool Group Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ICFI, ADUS, WYY, APEI, and ABM.
- EPAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enerpac Tool Group Corp's official web site, go to www.enerpactoolgroup.com.
EPAC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, EPAC's EV/EBIT ratio is 72.54% higher, now standing at 37.7.
- Over the past 243 months, EPAC's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.7.
- EPAC's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPAC.
EPAC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -54.08%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 5.67%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 72.1%.
The table below shows EPAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPAC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.48% of graded US stocks.
- EPAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.597 -- ranking 70th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- KAI, PFIN, and JBT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPAC.
The table below shows EPAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.53||52-week high||$28.84|
|Prev. close||$23.07||52-week low||$16.75|
|Day high||$23.84||Avg. volume||227,652|
|50-day MA||$24.70||Dividend yield||0.17%|
|200-day MA||$25.01||Market Cap||1.42B|
Enerpac Tool Group Corp. (EPAC) Company Bio
Enerpac Tool Group Corp. manufactures and sells a range of industrial products and solutions worldwide. It operates in two segments, Industrial Tools & Services (IT&S) and Other. The IT&S segment designs, manufactures, and distributes branded hydraulic and mechanical tools; and provides services and tool rentals to the industrial, maintenance, infrastructure, oil and gas, energy, and other markets. It also offers branded tools and engineered heavy lifting technology solutions, and hydraulic torque wrenches; energy maintenance and manpower services; high-force hydraulic and mechanical tools, including cylinders, pumps, valves, and specialty tools; and bolt tensioners and other miscellaneous products. This segment markets its branded tools and services primarily under the Enerpac, Hydratight, Larzep, and Simplex brands. The Other segment designs and manufactures synthetic ropes and biomedical assemblies. The company was formerly known as Actuant Corporation and changed its name to Enerpac Tool Group Corp. in January 2020. Enerpac Tool Group Corp. was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
EPAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPAC Latest Social Stream
View Full EPAC Social Stream
Latest EPAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enerpac Tool Group Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPAC as an investment opportunity.
While Enerpac Tool Group Corp. ( NYSE:EPAC ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw significant...
MILWAUKEE, September 01, 2021--Enerpac Tool Group Corp. (NYSE: EPAC) will announce its fiscal 2021 fourth quarter results on Wednesday, September 29, 2021. A news release outlining the financial results will be distributed before the market opens on Wednesday, September 29, 2021.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
Enerpac Tool (EPAC) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
Enerpac (EPAC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
EPAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|