Enerpac Tool Group Corp. (EPAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPAC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EPAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EPAC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- EPAC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.34% of US stocks).
EPAC Stock Summary
- EPAC's went public 34.49 years ago, making it older than 91.58% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.37%, Enerpac Tool Group Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 15.9% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EPAC has reported earnings growth of 109.78%, putting it ahead of 81.48% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Enerpac Tool Group Corp are ASPU, AX, PGC, LKFN, and MBUU.
- Visit EPAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enerpactoolgroup.com.
EPAC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, EPAC's EV/EBIT ratio is 72.54% higher, now standing at 37.7.
- Over the past 243 months, EPAC's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.7.
- EPAC's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPAC.
EPAC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -54.36%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 6.41%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -38.21%.
The table below shows EPAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPAC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.37% of graded US stocks.
- EPAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.639 -- ranking 63rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- TTC, JBT, and NVOS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPAC.
The table below shows EPAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.30||52-week high||$28.84|
|Prev. close||$18.30||52-week low||$18.18|
|Day high||$18.90||Avg. volume||175,129|
|50-day MA||$21.31||Dividend yield||0.22%|
|200-day MA||$23.99||Market Cap||1.10B|
Enerpac Tool Group Corp. (EPAC) Company Bio
Enerpac Tool Group Corp. manufactures and sells a range of industrial products and solutions worldwide. It operates in two segments, Industrial Tools & Services (IT&S) and Other. The IT&S segment designs, manufactures, and distributes branded hydraulic and mechanical tools; and provides services and tool rentals to the industrial, maintenance, infrastructure, oil and gas, energy, and other markets. It also offers branded tools and engineered heavy lifting technology solutions, and hydraulic torque wrenches; energy maintenance and manpower services; high-force hydraulic and mechanical tools, including cylinders, pumps, valves, and specialty tools; and bolt tensioners and other miscellaneous products. This segment markets its branded tools and services primarily under the Enerpac, Hydratight, Larzep, and Simplex brands. The Other segment designs and manufactures synthetic ropes and biomedical assemblies. The company was formerly known as Actuant Corporation and changed its name to Enerpac Tool Group Corp. in January 2020. Enerpac Tool Group Corp. was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
EPAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPAC Latest Social Stream
View Full EPAC Social Stream
Latest EPAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enerpac Tool Group Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPAC as an investment opportunity.
Enerpac Tool (EPAC) gains from healthy demand and a focus on product innovations. Supply-chain restrictions, logistics issues, and cost inflation are concerning.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Enerpac Tool Group Corp. ( NYSE:EPAC ) by taking the...
Enerpac Tool's (EPAC) Q1 results reflect impacts of healthy demand for industrial products, weakness in services demand and macroeconomic challenges. It maintains its revenue projection for fiscal 2022.
Enerpac (EPAC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -23.81% and 6.84%, respectively, for the quarter ended November 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Enerpac Tool Group Corp. (EPAC) Q1 2022 Earnings Conference Call December 21, 2021 11:00 ET Company Participants Bobbi Belstner - Director of Investor Relations & Strategy Paul Sternlieb - President & Chief Executive Officer Ricky Dillon - Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Jeff Hammond -...
EPAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|