Enerpac Tool Group Corp. (EPAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPAC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EPAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.67% of US stocks.
- EPAC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EPAC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 41.56% of US stocks).
EPAC Stock Summary
- EPAC's went public 35.35 years ago, making it older than 92.36% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 88.28, ENERPAC TOOL GROUP CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.52% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EPAC is currently 26.77, higher than 80.63% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENERPAC TOOL GROUP CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be BWMN, SEAT, COCO, OSK, and HCSG.
- EPAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENERPAC TOOL GROUP CORP's official web site, go to www.enerpactoolgroup.com.
EPAC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, EPAC's price/sales ratio is 108.33% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- Over the past 243 months, EPAC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPAC.
EPAC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -18.47%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -33.92%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -24.2%.
The table below shows EPAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPAC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.37% of graded US stocks.
- EPAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.639 -- ranking 63rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- TTC, JBT, and NVOS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPAC.
The table below shows EPAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.12||52-week high||$27.37|
|Prev. close||$24.97||52-week low||$16.09|
|Day high||$25.24||Avg. volume||348,025|
|50-day MA||$23.15||Dividend yield||0.16%|
|200-day MA||$20.63||Market Cap||1.43B|
Enerpac Tool Group Corp. (EPAC) Company Bio
Enerpac Tool Group Corp. manufactures and sells a range of industrial products and solutions worldwide. It operates in two segments, Industrial Tools & Services (IT&S) and Other. The IT&S segment designs, manufactures, and distributes branded hydraulic and mechanical tools; and provides services and tool rentals to the industrial, maintenance, infrastructure, oil and gas, energy, and other markets. It also offers branded tools and engineered heavy lifting technology solutions, and hydraulic torque wrenches; energy maintenance and manpower services; high-force hydraulic and mechanical tools, including cylinders, pumps, valves, and specialty tools; and bolt tensioners and other miscellaneous products. This segment markets its branded tools and services primarily under the Enerpac, Hydratight, Larzep, and Simplex brands. The Other segment designs and manufactures synthetic ropes and biomedical assemblies. The company was formerly known as Actuant Corporation and changed its name to Enerpac Tool Group Corp. in January 2020. Enerpac Tool Group Corp. was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
EPAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPAC Latest Social Stream
View Full EPAC Social Stream
Latest EPAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENERPAC TOOL GROUP CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPAC as an investment opportunity.
Robust backlog levels, solid demand in end markets, savings from cost-reduction actions and upbeat earnings growth projections make Caterpillar (CAT) stock worth investing in.
Xylem (XYL) stands to benefit from solid underlying market demand and pricing actions across its businesses. XYL's efforts to reward its shareholders with dividends augur well.
Crane Holdings (CR) is benefiting from its diverse end markets, bettering order trends, divestitures and shareholder-friendly moves.
Graco (GGG) is benefiting from strength across its end markets, including general industrial, automotive and others. Its shareholder-friendly actions are also a boon.
Honeywell (HON) agrees to make a lump sum payment of $1.3 billion for settling claims over its subsidiary NARCO's manufacture of asbestos products in the past.
EPAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|