Enerpac Tool Group Corp. (EPAC): Price and Financial Metrics
EPAC Stock Summary
- Enerpac Tool Group Corp's stock had its IPO on August 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.64% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 377.25, Enerpac Tool Group Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.36% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that EPAC's revenue has grown -38.21% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 9.71% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Enerpac Tool Group Corp are EVI, SXI, MMI, HUBG, and SVT.
- Visit EPAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enerpactoolgroup.com.
EPAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.48||52-week high||$28.05|
|Prev. close||$26.56||52-week low||$13.35|
|Day high||$26.95||Avg. volume||280,232|
|50-day MA||$25.00||Dividend yield||0.15%|
|200-day MA||$21.76||Market Cap||1.59B|
Enerpac Tool Group Corp. (EPAC) Company Bio
Enerpac Tool Group Corp. manufactures and sells a range of industrial products and solutions worldwide. It operates in two segments, Industrial Tools & Services (IT&S) and Other. The IT&S segment designs, manufactures, and distributes branded hydraulic and mechanical tools; and provides services and tool rentals to the industrial, maintenance, infrastructure, oil and gas, energy, and other markets. It also offers branded tools and engineered heavy lifting technology solutions, and hydraulic torque wrenches; energy maintenance and manpower services; high-force hydraulic and mechanical tools, including cylinders, pumps, valves, and specialty tools; and bolt tensioners and other miscellaneous products. This segment markets its branded tools and services primarily under the Enerpac, Hydratight, Larzep, and Simplex brands. The Other segment designs and manufactures synthetic ropes and biomedical assemblies. The company was formerly known as Actuant Corporation and changed its name to Enerpac Tool Group Corp. in January 2020. Enerpac Tool Group Corp. was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
EPAC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Enerpac Tool Group Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Enerpac Tool Group Corp ranked in the 11th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Enerpac Tool Group Corp ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 88. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 67.88% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.72 years comes in at -0.14%; that's greater than merely 11.16% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EPAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPAC Latest Social Stream
View Full EPAC Social Stream
Latest EPAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enerpac Tool Group Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPAC as an investment opportunity.
Longleaf Partners Small-Cap Fund, an independent investment management firm, published its fourth quarter 2020 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 17.56% was recorded by the fund in the fourth quarter of 2020, below its Russell 2000 benchmark that delivered a 31.37% return in the same period. You […]
Enerpac Tool's (EPAC) solid product offerings, focus on innovation and improving demand in the market are expected to aid performance in the quarters ahead. The pandemic-related risks are concerning.
Companies In The News Are: EPAC, AIR, GME, GIS
Enerpac Tool (EPAC) Q2 results reflect the continued adverse impacts of the pandemic on operations. Expecting demand improvement, it provides revenue and other projections for the second half.
Enerpac (EPAC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
EPAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!