Edgewell Personal Care Company (EPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPC POWR Grades
- EPC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EPC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- EPC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.7% of US stocks).
EPC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 69.69% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.94, EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co has a higher such ratio than merely 22.04% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 15.65%, EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co's debt growth rate surpasses 70.8% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co are KAMN, CNMD, DOGZ, ARTW, and CMCO.
- EPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co's official web site, go to edgewell.com.
EPC Valuation Summary
- EPC's price/earnings ratio is 23.9; this is 5.52% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EPC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
- EPC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 10 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPC.
EPC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -35.22%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -57.69%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -36.39%.
The table below shows EPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.97% of graded US stocks.
- EPC's asset turnover comes in at 0.572 -- ranking 41st of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- OBCI, SNBR, and IRBT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPC.
The table below shows EPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.42||52-week high||$51.86|
|Prev. close||$35.43||52-week low||$32.00|
|Day high||$36.92||Avg. volume||539,443|
|50-day MA||$36.73||Dividend yield||1.69%|
|200-day MA||$39.77||Market Cap||1.92B|
Edgewell Personal Care Company (EPC) Company Bio
Edgewell Personal Care Company manufactures and markets a diversified range of personal care products in the wet shave, skin care, feminine care and infant care categories. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Chesterfield, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
EPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPC Latest Social Stream
View Full EPC Social Stream
Latest EPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPC as an investment opportunity.
Edgewell Personal Care Company found using ticker (EPC) now have 9 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 57 and 34 and has a mean target at 46.33. With the stocks previous close at 36.06 this would imply there is a potential upside of 28.5%. The day 50 moving average is 44.62 and the 200 day moving average is 42.09. The market capitalisation for the company is $1,906m. Company Website: https://edgewell.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=EPC" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $2,448m based on the market concensus. Edgewell Personal Care Company, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and markets personal car...
DZSI, EPC, and LOPE have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on February 22, 2022
Edgewell Personal Care Company found using ticker (EPC) now have 9 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 57 and 34 and has a mean target at 46.89. With the stocks previous close at 35.59 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 31.8%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 45.13 while the 200 day moving average is 42.17. The company has a market cap of $1,983m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: https://edgewell.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="EPC" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The potential market cap would be $2,613m based on the market concensus. Edgewell Personal Care Company, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and markets p...
ALGN, CNHI, EPC, GHM, and HNGR have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on February 11, 2022.
Edgewell (NYSE:EPC) declares $0.15/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 1.4% Payable April 5; for shareholders of record March 8; ex-div March 7. See EPC Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
EPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EPCWant to see what other sources are saying about EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co (EPC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co (EPC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co (EPC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch