Edgewell Personal Care Company (EPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.78% of US stocks.
- EPC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- EPC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.41% of US stocks).
EPC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EPC is currently 7.27, higher than 29.42% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 70.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- EPC's price/sales ratio is 0.97; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 21.29% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNMD, ARTW, TNC, ESI, and MNTX.
- Visit EPC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to edgewell.com.
EPC Valuation Summary
- EPC's price/earnings ratio is 23.9; this is 5.52% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EPC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
- EPC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 10 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPC.
EPC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -8.09%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -8.65%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 45.96%.
The table below shows EPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.83% of graded US stocks.
- EPC's asset turnover comes in at 0.572 -- ranking 41st of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- CHD, OBCI, and SNBR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPC.
The table below shows EPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.00||52-week high||$46.44|
|Prev. close||$36.09||52-week low||$25.50|
|Day high||$36.30||Avg. volume||571,818|
|50-day MA||$41.11||Dividend yield||1.67%|
|200-day MA||$39.17||Market Cap||1.96B|
Edgewell Personal Care Company (EPC) Company Bio
Edgewell Personal Care Company manufactures and markets a diversified range of personal care products in the wet shave, skin care, feminine care and infant care categories. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Chesterfield, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
EPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPC Latest Social Stream
View Full EPC Social Stream
Latest EPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPC as an investment opportunity.
Companies that operate in broad array of industries can be an effective way to diversify your holdings, Real Money's Paul Price says.
It's tempting to buy GameStop for big gains.
EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co (EPC): Price Down $-0.74 (-1.87)% Over Past Day, Down $-0.38 (-0.96)% Over Past Hour
It''s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as epc has now gone down 12 of the past 14 days. The post EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co (EPC): Price Down $-0.74 (-1.87)% Over Past Day, Down $-0.38 (-0.96)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Energizer (ENR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
EPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EPCWant to see what other sources are saying about EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co (EPC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co (EPC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co (EPC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch