Edgewell Personal Care Company (EPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.29% of US stocks.
- EPC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- EPC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.92% of US stocks).
EPC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 40.31, EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about 74.7% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 1.2, EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co has a higher such ratio than only 24.23% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, EPC has reported earnings growth of -141.08%, putting it ahead of just 14.68% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co, a group of peers worth examining would be KEX, B, EML, FLS, and ELTK.
- Visit EPC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to edgewell.com.
EPC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, EPC's price/sales ratio is 55.17% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- EPC's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPC.
EPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.04||52-week high||$46.44|
|Prev. close||$42.86||52-week low||$25.50|
|Day high||$43.15||Avg. volume||657,786|
|50-day MA||$42.81||Dividend yield||1.4%|
|200-day MA||$35.66||Market Cap||2.34B|
Edgewell Personal Care Company (EPC) Company Bio
Edgewell Personal Care Company manufactures and markets a diversified range of personal care products in the wet shave, skin care, feminine care and infant care categories. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Chesterfield, Missouri.
EPC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co. To summarize, we found that EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co ranked in the 32th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for EPC, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.74 years comes in at 0.02%; that's greater than just 24.68% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 34% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 70.25% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- As a business, EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co experienced a tax rate of about 10% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than just 24.67% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPC Latest Social Stream
View Full EPC Social Stream
Latest EPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPC as an investment opportunity.
Edgewell Personal Care Company (NYSE: EPC) today released its fiscal 2020 Sustainability Report, titled Never. Stop. Caring., which details the progress the company has made over the last year in priority areas such as sustainable products and packaging, innovating with alternative materials, ingredient stewardship and transparency, and ethical and responsible sourcing, among others.
Edgewell Personal Care Company with ticker code (EPC) now have 10 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 56 and 35 with the average target price sitting at 45.8. Given that the stocks previous close was at 45.76 this would imply there is a potential upside of .1%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 42.47 while the 200 day moving average is 37.19. The market cap for the company is $2,511m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="EPC" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Edgewell Personal Care Company manufactures and markets personal care products in the wet shave, sun and skin care, and feminine care ca...
Energizer (ENR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Global Manual Razors Market 2021 Future Forecast Gillete, Edgewell Personal Care, Harrys, Edwin Jagger
Global Manual Razors Market Growth 2021-2026 added to the database of MRInsights.biz investigates the market size, manufacturers, types, applications, and key regions. The report focuses on market share, competition landscape, status share, growth rate, future trends, revenue, and forecast based on a variety of segmentation along with a global segmentation. The report addresses the performance 
Edgewell Personal Care Company with ticker code (EPC) now have 10 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 56 and 35 calculating the average target price we see 45.8. Given that the stocks previous close was at 45.38 this indicates there is a potential upside of .9%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 41.54 and the 200 moving average now moves to 36.84. The market capitalisation for the company is $2,397m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="EPC" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Edgewell Personal Care Company manufactures and markets personal care products in the wet shave, sun and skin care, and feminine care catego...
EPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EPCWant to see what other sources are saying about EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co (EPC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co (EPC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co (EPC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch