Edgewell Personal Care Company (EPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPC POWR Grades
- EPC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.07% of US stocks.
- EPC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EPC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.79% of US stocks).
EPC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE CO is higher than 72.97% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 74.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EPC is more volatile than only 14.08% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE CO are ESI, NVT, ARTW, ZD, and AVNS.
- EPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE CO's official web site, go to edgewell.com.
EPC Valuation Summary
- EPC's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 50% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- EPC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 10.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPC.
EPC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -23.1%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 106.4%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -301.01%.
The table below shows EPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.97% of graded US stocks.
- EPC's asset turnover comes in at 0.572 -- ranking 41st of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- OBCI, SNBR, and IRBT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPC.
The table below shows EPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.97||52-week high||$44.37|
|Prev. close||$43.71||52-week low||$32.00|
|Day high||$43.61||Avg. volume||332,071|
|50-day MA||$40.73||Dividend yield||1.4%|
|200-day MA||$38.68||Market Cap||2.21B|
Edgewell Personal Care Company (EPC) Company Bio
Edgewell Personal Care Company manufactures and markets a diversified range of personal care products in the wet shave, skin care, feminine care and infant care categories. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Chesterfield, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
EPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPC Latest Social Stream
View Full EPC Social Stream
Latest EPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPC as an investment opportunity.
By Liz Moyer
Energizer (ENR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -1.37% and 2.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MARKET PULSE Shares of Energizer Holdings Inc. (ENR) dropped 4.6% in premarket trading Monday, after the battery company reported fiscal first-quarter profit and sales that fell below expectations, as lower volume and the exit of some battery customers and products were only partially offset by higher pricing.
Energizer Holdings, Inc.'s ( NYSE:ENR ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.30 per share on 16th of March...
Leslie's, Inc. (LESL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -7.69% and 9.11%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EPCWant to see what other sources are saying about EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co (EPC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co (EPC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co (EPC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch