Edgewell Personal Care Company (EPC): Price and Financial Metrics
EPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.86||52-week high||$46.13|
|Prev. close||$35.25||52-week low||$33.71|
|Day high||$35.18||Avg. volume||393,309|
|50-day MA||$35.16||Dividend yield||1.7%|
|200-day MA||$39.45||Market Cap||1.74B|
EPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.58% of US stocks.
- EPC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EPC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.37% of US stocks).
EPC Stock Summary
- EPC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 93.5 -- higher than 73.25% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EPC is more volatile than 25.15% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EPC comes in at 7.83% -- higher than that of 78.53% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE CO, a group of peers worth examining would be ARTW, TNC, REZI, TWI, and OEC.
- Visit EPC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to edgewell.com.
EPC Valuation Summary
- EPC's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 52.94% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- EPC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPC.
EPC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -13.27%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.65%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -23.1%.
The table below shows EPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.97% of graded US stocks.
- EPC's asset turnover comes in at 0.572 -- ranking 41st of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- OBCI, SNBR, and IRBT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPC.
The table below shows EPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Edgewell Personal Care Company (EPC) Company Bio
Edgewell Personal Care Company manufactures and markets a diversified range of personal care products in the wet shave, skin care, feminine care and infant care categories. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Chesterfield, Missouri.
EPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPC Latest Social Stream
View Full EPC Social Stream
Latest EPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPC as an investment opportunity.
Edgewell Personal Care Company (NYSE: EPC) has been named one of Newsweek's Most Responsible Companies for the fifth year in a row. The annual list presented by Statista Inc. revealed the company's highest ranking yet, at 19 out of 500 total ranked organizations. Amongst the Consumer Goods organizations listed, Edgewell ranked 3rd out of 48 total companies.
Edgewell Personal Care Company's ( NYSE:EPC ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.15 per share on 4th of...
Edgewell Personal Care Company ( NYSE:EPC ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. Typically, the...
Edgewell Personal Care Company (NYSE:EPC) Stock's Been Sliding But Fundamentals Look Decent: Will The Market Correct The Share Price In The Future?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Edgewell Personal Care's (NYSE:EPC) recent performance, when its stock has...
Edgewell Personal Care Recognized for Contribution to the American Red Cross Ready 365 Giving Circle
Edgewell Personal Care Company (NYSE: EPC), based in Shelton, CT, is partnering with the American Red Cross to support Red Cross Disaster Relief and International Services as part of the Ready 365 Giving Circle, and in pursuit of Edgewell's core purpose, values and behaviors.
EPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EPCWant to see what other sources are saying about EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co (EPC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co (EPC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co (EPC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch