Edgewell Personal Care Company (EPC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EPC reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.35% over the past 5.5 years.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, EPC's comes in at -17.08 -- better than 9.1% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EPC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FMAO, GHG, LYTS, GFI and HNP.
EPC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for EPC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 21.83% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE Co are:
- EPC's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 25.33% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, EPC's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 83.7% of them.
EPC Dividend Chart
EPC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EPC Dividends vs. Peers
EPC's dividend yield currently ranks #56 of 87 vs. its peers in the Consumer Goods category.