Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPD POWR Grades
- EPD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EPD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- EPD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 21.34% of US stocks).
EPD Stock Summary
- EPD has a higher market value than 96.27% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $51,822,550,256.
- For EPD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.42% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of ENTERPRISE PRODUCTS PARTNERS LP's share price is greater than that of only 6% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENTERPRISE PRODUCTS PARTNERS LP are BCSF, OCSL, SACH, SCM, and MRCC.
- Visit EPD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enterpriseproducts.com.
EPD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, EPD's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.61% higher, now standing at 12.9.
- Over the past 243 months, EPD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 15.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPD.
EPD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 17.12%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 39.78%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 40.76%.
The table below shows EPD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.82% of graded US stocks.
- EPD's asset turnover comes in at 0.506 -- ranking 12th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- UGI, NJR, and AROC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPD.
The table below shows EPD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.86||52-week high||$28.65|
|Prev. close||$24.79||52-week low||$20.42|
|Day high||$25.07||Avg. volume||6,455,269|
|50-day MA||$26.01||Dividend yield||7.64%|
|200-day MA||$25.27||Market Cap||54.18B|
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD) Company Bio
Enterprise Products Partners LP provides midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil, petrochemicals, and refined products in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
EPD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPD Latest Social Stream
View Full EPD Social Stream
Latest EPD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENTERPRISE PRODUCTS PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPD as an investment opportunity.
Co-produced by Austin Rogers for High Yield Investor
The United States is the largest producer of oil and natural gas in the world. Add in Canada, and we find that North America is the world's biggest supplier of fossil fuels.
Now, that fact may not seem like that big of a strength in an era in which record heatwaves and deleterious weather anomalies have pushed governments and private actors to invest increasingly in green energy solutions. Indeed, renewable energy is projected to account for ~95% of the world's new power production capacity over the next five years.
However, what has bee...
Medical Properties Trust (NYSE: MPW) (MPT) offers a sky-high dividend yield of nearly 9.3%. The hospital real estate investment trust (REIT) has increased its dividend for eight consecutive years. MPT appears to be in a good position to keep this streak going with a dividend payout ratio of 57%.
Good things are going on behind the headlines at these two high-yield energy companies that you shouldn't ignore.
These two energy stocks largely avoid the ups and downs of oil prices, while this other one is tied directly to those gyrations.
EPD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EPDWant to see what other sources are saying about Enterprise Products Partners Lp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch