Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): Price and Financial Metrics
EPD Stock Summary
- EPD has a higher market value than 95.05% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $49,871,356,386.
- Of note is the ratio of Enterprise Products Partners Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Enterprise Products Partners Lp is higher than it is for about 99.36% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Enterprise Products Partners Lp, a group of peers worth examining would be CGBD, PFLT, NGG, TCPC, and MRCC.
- Visit EPD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enterpriseproducts.com.
EPD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.04||52-week high||$23.71|
|Prev. close||$22.86||52-week low||$14.90|
|Day high||$23.09||Avg. volume||7,562,404|
|50-day MA||$22.50||Dividend yield||7.87%|
|200-day MA||$19.60||Market Cap||50.26B|
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD) Company Bio
Enterprise Products Partners LP provides midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil, petrochemicals, and refined products in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Houston, Texas.
EPD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for EPD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Enterprise Products Partners Lp ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 15.83% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Enterprise Products Partners Lp, consider:
- Enterprise Products Partners Lp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 4.19% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Enterprise Products Partners Lp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than merely 12.22% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EPD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPD Latest Social Stream
View Full EPD Social Stream
Latest EPD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enterprise Products Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPD as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Maksim Safaniuk/iStock via Getty Images Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) is a dividend-investing favorite for good reason: the company offers a sizable and growing yield with rapidly improving distribution coverage. The company survived 2020 with flying colors and is essentially guiding for substantial increases in free cash flow. I...
Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) closed the most recent trading day at $22.97, moving +0.17% from the previous trading session.
The energy sector dropped heavily in 2020.
Photo by sarkophoto/iStock via Getty Images Article Thesis Enbridge (ENB) is a quality midstream company that combines many positives, including a safe dividend with a high yield, resilience versus recessions, an inexpensive valuation, and exposure to renewables and the ESG theme. In total, Enbridge looks like a strong income pick...
In the latest trading session, Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) closed at $22.94, marking a -0.26% move from the previous day.
EPD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EPDWant to see what other sources are saying about Enterprise Products Partners Lp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!