Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPD POWR Grades
- EPD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 85.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EPD is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- EPD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 23% of US stocks).
EPD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $53,017,359,290, Enterprise Products Partners Lp has a greater market value than 94.98% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Enterprise Products Partners Lp is higher than it is for about 99.36% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EPD is more volatile than only 5.75% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Enterprise Products Partners Lp, a group of peers worth examining would be SACH, OFS, GBDC, NGG, and ERIE.
- EPD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enterprise Products Partners Lp's official web site, go to www.enterpriseproducts.com.
EPD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, EPD's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, EPD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.4.
- EPD's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPD.
EPD Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 53.32%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -84.19%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 84.2%.
The table below shows EPD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.22% of graded US stocks.
- EPD's asset turnover comes in at 0.506 -- ranking 11th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- EXC, UGI, and OTTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPD.
The table below shows EPD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.87||52-week high||$25.69|
|Prev. close||$24.26||52-week low||$16.01|
|Day high||$24.25||Avg. volume||6,819,846|
|50-day MA||$22.71||Dividend yield||7.42%|
|200-day MA||$22.96||Market Cap||52.17B|
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD) Company Bio
Enterprise Products Partners LP provides midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil, petrochemicals, and refined products in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
EPD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPD Latest Social Stream
View Full EPD Social Stream
Latest EPD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enterprise Products Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPD as an investment opportunity.
The closer you get to retirement, dividend income will rank higher among your investing objectives. Many dividend stocks won't provide all that much income each year. Investing $100,000 spread across these three dividend stocks could give you added income of close to $7,700 per year.
In the latest trading session, Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) closed at $24.43, marking a +0.12% move from the previous day.
Enterprise’s Mont Belvieu manufacturing complex is already home to six propane/propylene splitter units.
Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) closed at $24.47 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.41% move from the prior day.
Admittedly, I don't have many stocks in my portfolio that pay high dividend yields. My positions tend to focus more on growth than on dividends. AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) is only one dividend increase away from becoming a Dividend King -- S&P 500 members with at least 50 consecutive years of dividend increases.
EPD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EPDWant to see what other sources are saying about Enterprise Products Partners Lp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch