Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPD POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where EPD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.03% of US stocks.
- EPD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- EPD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
EPD Stock Summary
- EPD has a higher market value than 94.97% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $50,783,550,734.
- Of note is the ratio of Enterprise Products Partners Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Enterprise Products Partners Lp is higher than it is for about 99.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Enterprise Products Partners Lp are SACH, PME, TCPC, KEN, and GBDC.
- EPD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enterprise Products Partners Lp's official web site, go to www.enterpriseproducts.com.
EPD Valuation Summary
- EPD's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.6; this is 11.86% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- EPD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4.2 over the prior 243 months.
- EPD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPD.
EPD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.57||52-week high||$25.69|
|Prev. close||$22.86||52-week low||$14.90|
|Day high||$22.97||Avg. volume||6,930,890|
|50-day MA||$24.10||Dividend yield||7.87%|
|200-day MA||$21.88||Market Cap||49.32B|
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD) Company Bio
Enterprise Products Partners LP provides midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil, petrochemicals, and refined products in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Houston, Texas.
EPD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Enterprise Products Partners Lp. To summarize, we found that Enterprise Products Partners Lp ranked in the 61th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Enterprise Products Partners Lp, consider:
- Enterprise Products Partners Lp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 6.76% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 12.01% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EPD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPD Latest Social Stream
View Full EPD Social Stream
Latest EPD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enterprise Products Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPD as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 15 best strong buy stocks to invest in. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Strong Buy Stocks to Invest In. Uncertainty has been clouding over the stock market in the United States as investors exercise caution in the […]
Good morning, and welcome, everyone, to the Enterprise Products Partners conference call to discuss second-quarter 2021 earnings. Other members of our senior management team are also in attendance for the call today.
HOUSTON, July 28, 2021--Enterprise Products Partners L.P. ("Enterprise") (NYSE: EPD) today announced its financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021.
ExxonMobil (XOM) expects higher oil price to boost Q2 earnings.
After the end of the second quarter, let's take a look at where things stand in the InvestorPlace Best Stocks for 2021 contest.
EPD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EPDWant to see what other sources are saying about Enterprise Products Partners Lp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch