Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): Price and Financial Metrics
EPD Stock Summary
- EPD has a market capitalization of $63,310,782,750 -- more than approximately 96.71% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Enterprise Products Partners Lp is higher than it is for about 99.24% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EPD is more volatile than only 7.92% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EPD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VICI, ARCC, LNC, GSBD, and PFLT.
- Visit EPD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enterpriseproducts.com.
EPD Stock Price Chart More Charts
EPD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.11||52-week high||$30.86|
|Prev. close||$28.81||52-week low||$25.04|
|Day high||$28.73||Avg. volume||4,923,577|
|50-day MA||$27.38||Dividend yield||6.14%|
|200-day MA||$28.34||Market Cap||61.54B|
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD) Company Bio
Enterprise Products Partners LP provides midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil, petrochemicals, and refined products in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Houston, Texas.