Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPD POWR Grades
- EPD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.24% of US stocks.
- EPD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EPD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 15.62% of US stocks).
EPD Stock Summary
- Enterprise Products Partners Lp's market capitalization of $56,085,301,957 is ahead of 95.13% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Enterprise Products Partners Lp is higher than it is for about 99.46% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Enterprise Products Partners Lp's share price is greater than that of only 13.06% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Enterprise Products Partners Lp, a group of peers worth examining would be BIPC, TCPC, PNNT, NGG, and SACH.
- EPD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enterprise Products Partners Lp's official web site, go to www.enterpriseproducts.com.
EPD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, EPD's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, EPD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.4.
- EPD's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPD.
EPD Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 1.63%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 59.25%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -84.19%.
The table below shows EPD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.82% of graded US stocks.
- EPD's asset turnover comes in at 0.506 -- ranking 12th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- UGI, NJR, and AROC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPD.
The table below shows EPD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.80||52-week high||$27.65|
|Prev. close||$26.79||52-week low||$20.42|
|Day high||$26.86||Avg. volume||7,028,058|
|50-day MA||$26.03||Dividend yield||6.94%|
|200-day MA||$23.68||Market Cap||58.44B|
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD) Company Bio
Enterprise Products Partners LP provides midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil, petrochemicals, and refined products in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
EPD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPD Latest Social Stream
View Full EPD Social Stream
Latest EPD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enterprise Products Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPD as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, February 22, 2022--Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (NYSE: EPD) announced today it will participate in investor meetings at the THRIVE Energy Conference hosted by Daniel Energy Partners on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 in Houston, Texas.
Many investors make that assumption when it comes to dividend stocks. Here are three high-yield dividend stocks I'd buy right now without any hesitation. Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) expects its dividend yield will be in the ballpark of 8% this year.
Dividend stocks provide an excellent way to put your money to work -- especially with certain stocks. Investing $20,000 in each of these five stocks could give you roughly $6,000 in annual income. AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) offers them both.
Dividend stocks have historically been great wealth creators. For example, a stock with a dividend yield of at least 7.25% will throw off enough income over a decade to double an investor's money. While dividend yields that high are often riskier, several companies currently offering ultra-high dividend yields should be able to maintain them over the coming decade.
It is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Enterprise Products Partners L.P., one of the largest publicly-traded midstream energy master limited partnerships, headquartered in Houston, Texas.REGULATORY DISCLOSURESFor any affected securities or rated entities receiving direct credit support from the primary entity(ies) of this credit rating action, and whose ratings may change as a result of this credit rating action, the associated regulatory disclosures will be those of the guarantor entity. Exceptions to this approach exist for the following disclosures, if applicable to jurisdiction: Ancillary Services, Disclosure to rated entity, Disclosure from rated entity.The ratings have been disclosed to the rated entity or its designated agent(s) and issued with no amendment resulting from that d...
EPD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EPDWant to see what other sources are saying about Enterprise Products Partners Lp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch