Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): Price and Financial Metrics
EPD Stock Summary
- EPD has a higher market value than 96.68% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $58,337,009,314.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Enterprise Products Partners Lp is higher than it is for about 99.21% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Enterprise Products Partners Lp's share price is greater than that of only 8.35% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EPD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VICI, ARCC, LNC, BAM, and GSBD.
- EPD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enterprise Products Partners Lp's official web site, go to www.enterpriseproducts.com.
EPD Stock Price Chart More Charts
EPD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.52||52-week high||$30.86|
|Prev. close||$28.16||52-week low||$23.33|
|Day high||$28.22||Avg. volume||4,233,874|
|50-day MA||$26.81||Dividend yield||6.43%|
|200-day MA||$28.38||Market Cap||60.25B|
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD) Company Bio
Enterprise Products Partners LP provides midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil, petrochemicals, and refined products in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Houston, Texas.