Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EPD has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 96.75% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- Currently, EPD generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 87.06% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, EPD has returned $3,888,300,000 US dollars, more than 94.79% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with EPD's price: KGJI, BJ, BEP, VHC and STNG.
EPD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for EPD, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 147.44% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Enterprise Products Partners Lp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, EPD offers a dividend yield in the top 5.37% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of opportunity, EPD's provides a return of 147.44% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 90.23% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, EPD's equity discount rate is less than 85.45% of those stocks.
EPD Dividend Chart
EPD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EPD Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on EPD dividends?Want to do more research on Enterprise Products Partners Lp's dividends? Try the links below:
Enterprise Products Partners Lp Common Stock (EPD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) - Dividend Investor
Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha