Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, EPD has issued more dividends than 96.68% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, EPD has returned $3,863,600,000 US dollars, more than 94.76% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EPD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SLGN, YUMC, OXBR, GAIA and COST.
EPD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of EPD, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 175.31% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of EPD, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, EPD offers a dividend yield in the top 7.61% of stocks in our set.
- EPD's market cap of approximately $38 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 90.81% of them.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Energy sector, Enterprise Products Partners Lp has an equity discount rate lower than 82.91% of them.
EPD Dividend Chart
EPD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EPD Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on EPD dividends?Want to do more research on Enterprise Products Partners Lp's dividends? Try the links below:
Enterprise Products Partners Lp Common Stock (EPD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) - Dividend Investor
Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha