Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EPD has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 96.75% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, EPD has returned $3,878,800,000 US dollars, more than 94.81% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EPD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MACK, SNDR, DE, CLGX and PEGA.
EPD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Enterprise Products Partners Lp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 172.77%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of EPD, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, EPD offers a dividend yield in the top 5.06999999999999% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of opportunity, EPD's provides a return of 172.77% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 89.13% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Energy sector, Enterprise Products Partners Lp has an equity discount rate lower than 83.33% of them.
EPD Dividend Chart
EPD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EPD Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on EPD dividends?Want to do more research on Enterprise Products Partners Lp's dividends? Try the links below:
Enterprise Products Partners Lp Common Stock (EPD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) - Dividend Investor
Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha