Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, EPD has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 96.62% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- EPD has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.43%, higher than about 89.91% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, EPD has returned $3,898,500,000 US dollars, more than 95.32% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EPD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BAP, REYN, STAF, WEN and ATRI.
EPD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Enterprise Products Partners Lp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 4998.63% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of EPD, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 55 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 7.44 is greater than 98.28% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, EPD's provides a return of 4998.63% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 98.43% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Energy sector, Enterprise Products Partners Lp has an equity discount rate lower than 99.05% of them.
EPD Dividend Chart
EPD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EPD Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on EPD dividends?Want to do more research on Enterprise Products Partners Lp's dividends? Try the links below:
Enterprise Products Partners Lp Common Stock (EPD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) - Dividend Investor
Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha