Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, EPD has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 96.62% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- EPD has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.43%, higher than about 89.91% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, EPD has returned $3,898,500,000 US dollars, more than 95.32% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EPD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BAP, REYN, STAF, WEN and ATRI.
EPD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of EPD, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 227.75%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Enterprise Products Partners Lp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Enterprise Products Partners Lp's dividend yield of 7.94% is in the top 6.14%.
- In terms of opportunity, EPD's provides a return of 227.75% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 87.13% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, EPD's equity discount rate is less than 85.19% of those stocks.
EPD Dividend Chart
EPD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EPD Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on EPD dividends?Want to do more research on Enterprise Products Partners Lp's dividends? Try the links below:
Enterprise Products Partners Lp Common Stock (EPD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) - Dividend Investor
Enterprise Products Partners Lp (EPD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha