EPR Properties (EPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.2% of US stocks.
- EPR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EPR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
EPR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of EPR PROPERTIES's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For EPR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.42% of US equities we're observing.
- EPR PROPERTIES's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.33%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.27% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EPR PROPERTIES, a group of peers worth examining would be DEA, BDN, ADC, NHI, and AKR.
- Visit EPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eprkc.com.
EPR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, EPR's price/sales ratio is 290.91% higher, now standing at 4.3.
- Over the past 243 months, EPR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPR.
EPR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 2761.84%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 98.5%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.78%.
The table below shows EPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.04% of graded US stocks.
- EPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.061 -- ranking 292nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- RPT, RLJ, and AMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPR.
The table below shows EPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EPR, see our EPR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$55.57||Average Broker Recommendation||1.86 (Hold)|
EPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.29||52-week high||$56.38|
|Prev. close||$34.43||52-week low||$33.92|
|Day high||$35.29||Avg. volume||522,463|
|50-day MA||$40.51||Dividend yield||9.53%|
|200-day MA||$42.51||Market Cap||2.66B|
EPR Properties (EPR) Company Bio
EPR Properties develops, owns, leases and finances properties in select market segments primarily related to entertainment, education and recreation. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Kansas City, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
EPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPR Latest Social Stream
View Full EPR Social Stream
Latest EPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EPR PROPERTIES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPR as an investment opportunity.
EPR Properties (EPR) Stock Sinks As Market Gains: What You Should Know
EPR Properties (EPR) closed the most recent trading day at $36.76, moving -0.03% from the previous trading session.
13 Best Monthly Dividend Stocks to Buy According to Analysts
In this article, we discuss 13 best monthly dividend stocks to buy according to analysts. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance, and go directly to read 5 Best Monthly Dividend Stocks to Buy According to Analysts. In 2022, dividends remained a bright spot for investors, despite a stock market […]
EPR Properties Declares Monthly Dividend for Common Shareholders and Quarterly Dividends for Preferred Shareholders
KANSAS CITY, Mo., March 15, 2023--EPR Properties (NYSE:EPR) declared its monthly cash dividend & quarterly preferred dividends payable 4/17/23 to shareholders as of 3/31/23.
Keep these 3 Stocks on Your Buy List After the Market Selloff
The broader selloff in markets this week is creating opportunities and here are three stocks that investors should keep an eye on.
Zacks.com featured highlights APi Group, Signet Jewelers, Sterling Infrastructure and EPR Properties
APi Group, Signet Jewelers, Sterling Infrastructure and EPR Properties have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
EPR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EPRWant to do more research on Epr Properties's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Epr Properties (EPR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Epr Properties (EPR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Epr Properties (EPR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...