EPR Properties (EPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 48.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EPR is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- EPR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
EPR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EPR is currently 64.57, higher than 93.61% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Epr Properties's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Epr Properties is higher than it is for about 91.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EPR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GTY, OHI, APTS, PAA, and AFIN.
- EPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Epr Properties's official web site, go to www.eprkc.com.
EPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.94||52-week high||$51.84|
|Prev. close||$47.10||52-week low||$20.62|
|Day high||$48.36||Avg. volume||868,563|
|50-day MA||$47.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.51||Market Cap||3.58B|
EPR Properties (EPR) Company Bio
EPR Properties develops, owns, leases and finances properties in select market segments primarily related to entertainment, education and recreation. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Kansas City, Missouri.
EPR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Epr Properties with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Epr Properties ranked in the 46th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 27.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Epr Properties, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.27 -- which is good for besting only 14.07% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Real Estate sector with positive cash flow).
- 48% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 15.4% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Epr Properties's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 15%; for context, that number is higher than 92.84% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPR Latest Social Stream
View Full EPR Social Stream
Latest EPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Epr Properties that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPR as an investment opportunity.
EPR Properties (NYSE:EPR) is providing conference call access to its 2021 Annual Meeting of Shareholders on May 28, 2021, due to the COVID-19 pandemic
EPR earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Hospitality REITs, or real estate investment trusts, have been some of the best-performing stocks in the real estate sector over the past few months, and it isn't tough to see why. When most people think of "hospitality" REITs, hotels pop in their mind. While EPR Properties (NYSE: EPR) certainly has some element of lodging, it's not the focus of the portfolio.
STORE Capital is a real estate investment trust, or REIT, that focuses on single-tenant properties operated by tenants in the retail, service, and manufacturing industries. STORE Capital estimates the size of properties it could potentially acquire at $3.9 trillion in market value from over 2 million properties. EPR Properties is an "experiential REIT," and while virtually all of its properties were shut down initially by the pandemic, about half of the portfolio was never in serious trouble.
The rating changes in the net lease segment reflects a shift in focus from portfolio quality to growth, which is likely to be key to net lease performance in 2021, according to BofA Securities. The REIT Analyst: Joshua Dennerlein upgraded the ratings for EPR Properties (NYSE: EPR ), Essential Properties Realty Trust Inc (NYSE: EPRT ) and National Retail Properties, Inc. (NYSE: NNN ) from Underperform to Buy. The EPR Properties Thesis: Analyst Dennerlein raised the price target from $26 to $62 in the upgrade note. “EPR is … Full story available on Benzinga.com
EPR Price Returns