EPR Properties (EPR): Price and Financial Metrics
EPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.40||52-week high||$47.71|
|Prev. close||$44.62||52-week low||$33.92|
|Day high||$45.40||Avg. volume||570,582|
|50-day MA||$43.18||Dividend yield||7.37%|
|200-day MA||$42.52||Market Cap||3.42B|
EPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EPR is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- EPR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
EPR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of EPR PROPERTIES's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for EPR PROPERTIES is higher than it is for about 90.09% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EPR is more volatile than merely 12.41% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EPR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STAG, HST, OHI, SITC, and PEAK.
- EPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EPR PROPERTIES's official web site, go to www.eprkc.com.
EPR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, EPR's price/sales ratio is 14.29% higher, now standing at 4.8.
- Over the past 243 months, EPR's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPR.
EPR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 2761.84%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 98.5%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.78%.
The table below shows EPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.04% of graded US stocks.
- EPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.061 -- ranking 292nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- RPT, RLJ, and AMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPR.
The table below shows EPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPR Properties (EPR) Company Bio
EPR Properties develops, owns, leases and finances properties in select market segments primarily related to entertainment, education and recreation. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Kansas City, Missouri.
EPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPR Latest Social Stream
View Full EPR Social Stream
Latest EPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EPR PROPERTIES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPR as an investment opportunity.
Enter SoFi Technologies (NASDAQ: SOFI). Founded in 2011 as a way of helping former college students get a handle on their student loans, the company's evolved into so much more. Mortgage loans, credit cards, investment services, conventional banking, and even insurance are now all part of its repertoire.
Did you know there is a group of stocks that make payments once a month rather than quarterly or semi-annually?
In this article, we discuss 13 cheap monthly dividend stocks to buy. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their previous performance, and go directly to read 5 Cheap Monthly Dividend Stocks to Buy. According to a Wisdom Tree report, dividends have increased by an average of 5.7% annually since 1957—over 2% […]
KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 15, 2023--EPR Properties (NYSE:EPR) declared its $0.275 per share monthly cash dividend to common shareholders, with a Nov. 30 record date and payable Dec. 15.
Both these REITs have cut their dividends in the recent past, but one is a less risky option than the other.
EPR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|