EPR Properties (EPR): Price and Financial Metrics
EPR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Epr Properties's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Epr Properties is higher than it is for about 93.23% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Epr Properties's share price is greater than that of just 3.02% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Epr Properties, a group of peers worth examining would be SRC, RHP, BRX, MAC, and KIM.
- Visit EPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eprkc.com.
EPR Stock Price Chart More Charts
EPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.04||52-week high||$80.75|
|Prev. close||$68.56||52-week low||$62.75|
|Day high||$69.17||Avg. volume||434,687|
|50-day MA||$74.67||Dividend yield||6.56%|
|200-day MA||$76.27||Market Cap||5.34B|
EPR Properties (EPR) Company Bio
EPR Properties develops, owns, leases and finances properties in select market segments primarily related to entertainment, education and recreation. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Kansas City, Missouri.