EPR Properties (EPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where EPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.17% of US stocks.
- EPR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- EPR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
EPR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Epr Properties is higher than 93.53% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Epr Properties's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Epr Properties comes in at -41.2%, a number that bests merely 8.79% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Epr Properties are GTY, APTS, AFIN, FTAI, and PAA.
- EPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Epr Properties's official web site, go to www.eprkc.com.
EPR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, EPR's price/sales ratio is 517.65% higher, now standing at 10.5.
- EPR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 455.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EPR's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPR.
EPR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 61.31%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 19.7%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -41.2%.
The table below shows EPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.96||52-week high||$56.07|
|Prev. close||$49.86||52-week low||$20.62|
|Day high||$49.59||Avg. volume||787,772|
|50-day MA||$52.32||Dividend yield||5.96%|
|200-day MA||$42.72||Market Cap||3.66B|
EPR Properties (EPR) Company Bio
EPR Properties develops, owns, leases and finances properties in select market segments primarily related to entertainment, education and recreation. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Kansas City, Missouri.
EPR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Epr Properties with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Epr Properties ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 30.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for EPR, they are:
- 51% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 16.32% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Epr Properties's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.09. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 23.54% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Epr Properties experienced a tax rate of about 55% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than 95.29% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPR Latest Social Stream
View Full EPR Social Stream
Latest EPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Epr Properties that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPR as an investment opportunity.
Looking to make the most of your investing dollars this month? Here are five top stock ideas from Motley Fool experts.
EPR Properties ( NYSE:EPR ) just released its latest quarterly results and things are looking bullish. EPR Properties...
EPR earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
There are many real estate investment trusts, or REITs, that could benefit from the return to normalcy in the United States, but EPR Properties (NYSE: EPR) could be one of the biggest winners. In this Motley Fool Live video clip, recorded on July 14, Fool.com contributor Matt Frankel, CFP, explains to colleague Brian Withers what EPR does and why he's keeping a close eye on its stock in the second half of the year. Matt Frankel: I'm watching a company called EPR Properties, ticker symbol is EPR.
KANSAS CITY, Mo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #EPR--EPR Properties (NYSE:EPR) today announced operating results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2021.
EPR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|