EPR Properties (EPR): Price and Financial Metrics
EPR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EPR is currently 50.94, higher than 90.85% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Epr Properties's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Epr Properties is higher than it is for about 92.2% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Epr Properties, a group of peers worth examining would be OHI, AHH, RPAI, DEI, and AQN.
- EPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Epr Properties's official web site, go to www.eprkc.com.
EPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.60||52-week high||$55.30|
|Prev. close||$44.47||52-week low||$12.56|
|Day high||$45.69||Avg. volume||1,157,747|
|50-day MA||$38.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.12||Market Cap||3.41B|
EPR Properties (EPR) Company Bio
EPR Properties develops, owns, leases and finances properties in select market segments primarily related to entertainment, education and recreation. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Kansas City, Missouri.
EPR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for EPR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Epr Properties ranked in the 47th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 20.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Epr Properties, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 0.27 -- which is good for besting just 13.62% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Real Estate sector with positive cash flow).
- 46% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 16.55% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Epr Properties's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 15%; for context, that number is higher than 91.92% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPR Latest Social Stream
View Full EPR Social Stream
Latest EPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Epr Properties that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPR as an investment opportunity.
EPR Properties (EPR) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 25, 2021 8:30 AM ET Company Participants Brian Moriarty – Vice President-Corporate Communications Greg Silvers – President and Chief Executive Officer Greg Zimmerman – Chief Investment Officer Mark Peterson – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Ki Bin Kim – Truist...
KANSAS CITY, Mo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--EPR Properties (NYSE:EPR) today announced operating results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020.
EPR Properties (NYSE:EPR) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Wednesday, February 24th, after market close.The consensus FFO Estimate is $0.27 (-78.6% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $85.11M (-50.0% Y/Y).Over the last 2 years, EPR has beaten FFO estimates 100% of the time and has beaten revenue...
Sometimes it makes sense to cut and run when a company you own is facing bad times or is built on a weak foundation.
GameStop and AMC Entertainment were understandably grabbing most of the headlines, as continuing short squeezes drove those stocks higher by 89% and 232%, respectively, as of 10:30 a.m. EST. Specifically, outlet mall REIT Tanger Factory Outlet Centers was higher by 12% after rising by as much as 30% earlier in the session. Mall development REIT Seritage Growth Properties was up by 14% to its highest level since the pandemic started.
EPR Price Returns
Continue Researching EPRWant to do more research on Epr Properties's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!