Equinor ASA (EQNR): Price and Financial Metrics
EQNR Stock Summary
- EQNR has a market capitalization of $64,502,619,660 -- more than approximately 96.89% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Equinor Asa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Equinor Asa is reporting a growth rate of -9,630.3%; that's higher than only 0.23% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Equinor Asa, a group of peers worth examining would be SNE, RVLT, COG, INOV, and MTBC.
- Visit EQNR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equinor.com.
EQNR Stock Price Chart More Charts
EQNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.34||52-week high||$23.97|
|Prev. close||$18.28||52-week low||$16.24|
|Day high||$18.43||Avg. volume||1,725,771|
|50-day MA||$18.78||Dividend yield||4.16%|
|200-day MA||$19.79||Market Cap||61.23B|
Equinor ASA (EQNR) Company Bio
Equinor ASA engages in the exploration, production, transportation, refining, and marketing of petroleum and petroleum-derived products in Norway and internationally. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Stavanger, Norway.