Equinor ASA ADR (EQNR): Price and Financial Metrics
EQNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.98||52-week high||$42.53|
|Prev. close||$26.53||52-week low||$25.66|
|Day high||$26.06||Avg. volume||3,492,806|
|50-day MA||$28.28||Dividend yield||3.84%|
|200-day MA||$32.77||Market Cap||84.34B|
EQNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQNR POWR Grades
- EQNR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EQNR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- EQNR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 16.08% of US stocks).
EQNR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $86,914,872,797, EQUINOR ASA has a greater market value than 97.68% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of EQUINOR ASA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EQUINOR ASA is reporting a growth rate of 323.88%; that's higher than 95.45% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EQNR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OXY, CAT, EOG, COP, and BTI.
- Visit EQNR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equinor.com.
EQNR Valuation Summary
- EQNR's EV/EBIT ratio is 1.3; this is 82.19% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EQNR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQNR.
EQNR Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 255.41%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 98.45%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -59.24%.
The table below shows EQNR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EQNR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQNR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.59% of graded US stocks.
- EQNR's asset turnover comes in at 0.382 -- ranking 68th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EQNR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Equinor ASA ADR (EQNR) Company Bio
Equinor ASA (formerlyStatoil and StatoilHydro) is a Norwegian state-owned multinational energy company headquartered in Stavanger. It is primarily a petroleum company, operating in 36 countries with additional investments in renewable energy. In the 2020 Forbes Global 2000, Equinor was ranked as the 169th-largest public company in the world. As of 2021, the company has 21,126 employees. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
EQNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQNR Latest Social Stream
View Full EQNR Social Stream
Latest EQNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQUINOR ASA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQNR as an investment opportunity.
Top Stock Reports for Oracle, NIKE & Starbucks
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including Oracle Corporation (ORCL), NIKE, Inc. (NKE) and Starbucks Corporation (SBUX).
UPDATE 1-Equinor puts Norwegian Trollvind offshore wind farm on hold
Equinor will postpone indefinitely its planned Trollvind floating offshore wind farm project in Norway, the Norwegian energy company said on Monday. "This decision is based on several challenges facing the project, including technology availability, rising cost and a strained timetable to deliver on the original concept," Equinor said in a statement. Equinor initially mooted the idea to build a one-gigawatt floating offshore wind farm to help power its Troll and Oseberg oil and gas fields in June 2022, envisaging a start-up by 2027.
Equinor ASA: Announcement of dividend per share in NOK for fourth quarter 2022
Equinor (OSE: EQNR, NYSE: EQNR) announced on 8 February 2023 an ordinary dividend per share of USD 0.30 and an extraordinary dividend per share of USD 0.60 for fourth quarter 2022. The NOK dividend per share is based on average USDNOK fixing rate from Norges Bank in the period plus/minus three business days from record date 12 May 2023, in total seven business days. Average Norges Bank fixing rate for this period was 10.6392. Total cash dividend for fourth quarter 2022 of USD 0.90 per share is c
UPDATE 3-Equinor, Shell and Exxon agree LNG project with Tanzania
Equinor, Shell and Exxon Mobil have agreed a deal with the government of Tanzania for the development of a liquefied natural gas (LNG) export terminal in the East African country, the two sides said on Friday. The agreement is a milestone for the long-delayed project to unlock Tanzania's vast but remote offshore gas resources, which the companies involved have said is expected to cost tens of billions of dollars. Friday's deal includes the main elements of a host government agreement to provide a regulatory framework and a production sharing agreement, and is subject to legal reviews and quality assurance before an expected signing in the coming weeks, Norway's Equinor said.
Equinor, Shell and Exxon agree LNG project with Tanzania
Equinor, Shell and Exxon have reached agreement with the government of Tanzania for the development of a liquefied natural gas (LNG) export terminal, Equinor's manager in the East African country said on Friday.
EQNR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EQNRWant to see what other sources are saying about Equinor Asa's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Equinor Asa (EQNR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Equinor Asa (EQNR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Equinor Asa (EQNR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...