Equinor ASA ADR (EQNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQNR POWR Grades
- EQNR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EQNR is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- EQNR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
EQNR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $116,291,544,870, EQUINOR ASA has a greater market value than 98.26% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of EQUINOR ASA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 2.81% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EQNR is more volatile than merely 7.11% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EQUINOR ASA are BTI, SBUX, BP, EOG, and COP.
- Visit EQNR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equinor.com.
EQNR Valuation Summary
- EQNR's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 31.58% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- EQNR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQNR.
EQNR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -10.57%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 98.45%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 32.75%.
The table below shows EQNR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EQNR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQNR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.59% of graded US stocks.
- EQNR's asset turnover comes in at 0.382 -- ranking 68th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EQNR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.21||52-week high||$42.53|
|Prev. close||$36.81||52-week low||$24.61|
|Day high||$36.72||Avg. volume||3,728,958|
|50-day MA||$35.01||Dividend yield||1.88%|
|200-day MA||$35.38||Market Cap||117.55B|
Equinor ASA ADR (EQNR) Company Bio
Equinor ASA (formerlyStatoil and StatoilHydro) is a Norwegian state-owned multinational energy company headquartered in Stavanger. It is primarily a petroleum company, operating in 36 countries with additional investments in renewable energy. In the 2020 Forbes Global 2000, Equinor was ranked as the 169th-largest public company in the world. As of 2021, the company has 21,126 employees. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
EQNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQNR Latest Social Stream
View Full EQNR Social Stream
Latest EQNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQUINOR ASA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQNR as an investment opportunity.
Equinor (EQNR) and partners would invest 14.8 billion Norwegian crowns in developing the Irpa gas discovery in the Norwegian Sea.
Zacks.com featured highlights include Jabil, Ryder System, AGNC Investment, CNH Industrial and Equinor ASA
Jabil, Ryder System, AGNC Investment, CNH Industrial and Equinor ASA are part of Screen of the Week article.
Diamondback's (FANG) latest acquisition augments its presence in the Permian Basin by adding about 25,000 gross (15,000 net) acres in the core of the Northern Midland Basin.
The nomination committee in Equinor ASA (OSE:EQNR, NYSE:EQNR) recommends that the company's corporate assembly elects Haakon Bruun-Hanssen as new member to Equinor ASA’s board of directors. Board member Bjørn Tore Godal, who has been a member since 2010, wishes to step down from his position as board member and the nomination committee recommends Haakon Bruun-Hanssen as shareholder-elected member of the board of directors. Bruun-Hanssen held the position as Chief of Norwegian Defence Forces from
Norwegian oil company Equinor said on Tuesday it is evaluating the impact of Britain's windfall tax on its oil and gas projects, including the giant Rosebank development. The British government's decision last week to raise the windfall tax on North Sea producers to 35% from 25% "does not help investor confidence," Equinor said in a statement. "Uncertainty makes it harder to take investment decisions, especially the uncertainty around the longevity of the EPL (Energy Profits Levy)," Equinor said, referring to the tax.
EQNR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|