Equinor ASA (EQNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQNR POWR Grades
- EQNR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EQNR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- EQNR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 23.28% of US stocks).
EQNR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $74,371,477,899, Equinor Asa has a greater market value than 96.58% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Equinor Asa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 2.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, EQNR has reported earnings growth of 1,355.05%, putting it ahead of 98.39% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Equinor Asa, a group of peers worth examining would be ABB, COF, BX, PTR, and CB.
- Visit EQNR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equinor.com.
EQNR Valuation Summary
EQNR's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 5.88% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQNR.
EQNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.88||52-week high||$23.36|
|Prev. close||$22.87||52-week low||$12.11|
|Day high||$23.23||Avg. volume||3,157,425|
|50-day MA||$21.05||Dividend yield||1.49%|
|200-day MA||$17.83||Market Cap||76.39B|
Equinor ASA (EQNR) Company Bio
Equinor ASA engages in the exploration, production, transportation, refining, and marketing of petroleum and petroleum-derived products in Norway and internationally. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Stavanger, Norway.
EQNR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Equinor Asa with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Equinor Asa ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Equinor Asa, consider:
- In the past 2.99 years, Equinor Asa has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.19%; that's higher than only 18.25% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Energy sector.
- Equinor Asa's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Equinor Asa's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.07. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 14.88% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EQNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQNR Latest Social Stream
View Full EQNR Social Stream
Latest EQNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equinor Asa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQNR as an investment opportunity.
The wildcat wells 35/11-25 S and 35/11-25 A are located in the production license 090, wherein operator Equinor (EQNR) has a 45% stake.
Equinor's (EQNR) employees of the divested facilities are likely to be transferred to the Klesch Group.
Norwegian energy major Equinor must set tougher near-term targets for reducing the company's climate impact when it presents a new strategy next week, minority shareholders said. Chief Executive Anders Opedal, who took the helm late last year with a promise to speed up the state-controlled firm's renewable investments, also faces demands for climate action from opposition politicians favoured to win power this year. The June 15 strategy update is Opedal's best chance to make his mark on a company that more than anything has come to symbolise the half century of oil and gas production that made Norway one of the world's wealthiest nations.
alvarez/E+ via Getty Images Source: DLNG Investor Relation Investment Thesis Although Dynagas LNG Partners LP (NYSE:DLNG) is the smallest of all of my positions, I still try to keep an eye on what is going on with them. What attracted me about DLNG back in 2018, when I initiated a...
Photo by Rob_Ellis/E+ via Getty Images Investment Thesis The Norwegian-based Equinor ASA (EQNR) reported its first-quarter 2021 results on May 3, 2021. The company reported a first-quarter 2021 adjusted income per share of $0.82 per share, which beat analysts' expectations. It was a good quarter with a good jump in...
EQNR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|