Equinor ASA ADR (EQNR): Price and Financial Metrics
EQNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.26||52-week high||$38.83|
|Prev. close||$32.79||52-week low||$25.23|
|Day high||$32.91||Avg. volume||3,099,481|
|50-day MA||$31.40||Dividend yield||3.51%|
|200-day MA||$30.31||Market Cap||100.71B|
EQNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQNR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EQNR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.54% of US stocks.
- EQNR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- EQNR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.82% of US stocks).
EQNR Stock Summary
- EQNR has a market capitalization of $100,276,785,712 -- more than approximately 97.82% of US stocks.
- EQNR's current price/earnings ratio is 3.49, which is higher than just 4.06% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of EQUINOR ASA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.85% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EQUINOR ASA are COP, EOG, SBUX, SCCO, and VALE.
- Visit EQNR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equinor.com.
EQNR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, EQNR's EV/EBIT ratio is 80.65% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- EQNR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQNR.
EQNR Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 255.41%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 98.45%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -59.24%.
The table below shows EQNR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EQNR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQNR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.59% of graded US stocks.
- EQNR's asset turnover comes in at 0.382 -- ranking 68th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EQNR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Equinor ASA ADR (EQNR) Company Bio
Equinor ASA (formerlyStatoil and StatoilHydro) is a Norwegian state-owned multinational energy company headquartered in Stavanger. It is primarily a petroleum company, operating in 36 countries with additional investments in renewable energy. In the 2020 Forbes Global 2000, Equinor was ranked as the 169th-largest public company in the world. As of 2021, the company has 21,126 employees. (Source:Wikipedia)
EQNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQNR Latest Social Stream
View Full EQNR Social Stream
Latest EQNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQUINOR ASA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQNR as an investment opportunity.
Equinor (EQNR) inks a 5-year strategic gas supply deal with OMV, in a bid for energy security that promises 12 TWh of natural gas supply for Europe.
TechnipFMC (FTI) wins contract between $500 million and $1 billion from Equinor to deliver the U.K. Rosebank project's subsea production system, creating significant local value and jobs.
Supermarket giant Aldi has revealed the areas where it wants to open new stores as it invests £1.4bn over the next two years.
UK regulators have approved the development of the vast Rosebank oilfield in the North Sea, sparking immediate objections from climate campaigners. The North Sea Transition Authority on Wednesday gave the go-ahead to Norway’s state-backed Equinor and its partner Ithaca to develop the Rosebank oil and gas project, about 80 miles off the coast of Shetland. Development of the Rosebank field has become a focal point of the climate debate in the UK, pitting environmentalists against Conservative prime minister Rishi Sunak as he emphasises energy security and affordability over green ambitions.
The Rosebank development in the North Sea received approval for advancement with an investment of £3bn from Equinor and Ithaca Energy, despite opposition from environmental campaigners.
EQNR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|