Equinor ASA (EQNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQNR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where EQNR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.93% of US stocks.
- EQNR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- EQNR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
EQNR Stock Summary
- EQNR has a market capitalization of $90,343,004,361 -- more than approximately 97.19% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Equinor Asa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, EQNR has reported earnings growth of 1,355.05%, putting it ahead of 98.21% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Equinor Asa, a group of peers worth examining would be COP, BP, PTR, VALE, and NEM.
- Visit EQNR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equinor.com.
EQNR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, EQNR's price/earnings ratio is 165.67% lower, now standing at -13.2.
- Over the past 240 months, EQNR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
- Over the past 240 months, EQNR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 22.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQNR.
EQNR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.84%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 21.46%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -12.9%.
The table below shows EQNR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EQNR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQNR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.75% of graded US stocks.
- EQNR's asset turnover comes in at 0.382 -- ranking 64th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EQNR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.65||52-week high||$28.30|
|Prev. close||$28.26||52-week low||$12.11|
|Day high||$28.10||Avg. volume||2,868,315|
|50-day MA||$23.81||Dividend yield||1.52%|
|200-day MA||$21.04||Market Cap||89.76B|
Equinor ASA (EQNR) Company Bio
Equinor ASA engages in the exploration, production, transportation, refining, and marketing of petroleum and petroleum-derived products in Norway and internationally. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Stavanger, Norway.
Most Popular Stories View All
EQNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQNR Latest Social Stream
View Full EQNR Social Stream
Latest EQNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equinor Asa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQNR as an investment opportunity.
On behalf of Equinor (OSE: EQNR, NYSE: EQNR), DNB has on 15 October 2021 purchased 472,560 shares for use in the group's Share saving plan. The shares have been acquired at a price of NOK 228.98 per share. Before distribution to the employees, the Share saving plan has 11,925,855 shares. This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
Equinor ASA EQNR recently awarded a four-well drilling contract for the Statfjord Øst licence to COSL Offshore Management AS, a drilling service provider. Equinor plans to use the COSLPromoter rig at the site. Drilling of the wells is expected to start in spring 2023.
In addition to previous delays due to weld quality, Equinor has experienced further delays and cost overruns on its Johan Castberg project. The post Equinors Johan Castberg oil project now two years behind schedule appeared first on Offshore Energy .
Equinor ASA (OSE: EQNR, NYSE: EQNR) will, from third quarter change its policy for how gains and/or losses from sales of assets are recognised in Adjusted earnings for the Renewables segment. Equin
Equinor ASA (OSE: EQNR, NYSE: EQNR) will, from third quarter change its policy for how gains and/or losses from sales of assets are recognised in Adjusted earnings for the Renewables segment.
EQNR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|