Equinor ASA (EQNR): Price and Financial Metrics
EQNR Stock Summary
- Equinor Asa's market capitalization of $64,502,619,660 is ahead of 96.89% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Equinor Asa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, EQNR has reported earnings growth of -9,630.3%, putting it ahead of only 0.23% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Equinor Asa are SNE, RVLT, COG, INOV, and MTBC.
- EQNR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Equinor Asa's official web site, go to www.equinor.com.
EQNR Stock Price Chart More Charts
EQNR Price/Volume Stats
Equinor ASA (EQNR) Company Bio
Equinor ASA engages in the exploration, production, transportation, refining, and marketing of petroleum and petroleum-derived products in Norway and internationally. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Stavanger, Norway.