Equinor ASA (EQNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQNR POWR Grades
- EQNR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.51% of US stocks.
- EQNR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EQNR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 22.98% of US stocks).
EQNR Stock Summary
- Equinor Asa's market capitalization of $116,614,756,501 is ahead of 97.85% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Equinor Asa is higher than only 12.6% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Equinor Asa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 2.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EQNR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COP, PTR, VALE, SBUX, and PBR.
- EQNR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Equinor Asa's official web site, go to www.equinor.com.
EQNR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, EQNR's price/earnings ratio is 165.67% lower, now standing at -13.2.
- Over the past 240 months, EQNR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
- Over the past 240 months, EQNR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 22.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQNR.
EQNR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 255.41%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -10.57%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 177.45%.
The table below shows EQNR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EQNR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQNR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.59% of graded US stocks.
- EQNR's asset turnover comes in at 0.382 -- ranking 68th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EQNR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.98||52-week high||$39.15|
|Prev. close||$34.32||52-week low||$18.44|
|Day high||$34.78||Avg. volume||4,289,053|
|50-day MA||$35.67||Dividend yield||1.71%|
|200-day MA||$28.70||Market Cap||110.31B|
Equinor ASA (EQNR) Company Bio
Equinor ASA engages in the exploration, production, transportation, refining, and marketing of petroleum and petroleum-derived products in Norway and internationally. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Stavanger, Norway.
Most Popular Stories View All
EQNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQNR Latest Social Stream
View Full EQNR Social Stream
Latest EQNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equinor Asa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQNR as an investment opportunity.
Safe stocks tend to perform well no matter what the broader market does.
Polands pursuit of offshore wind took a step forward with the announcement that Siemens Gamesa will supply turbines for two new installations in the Baltic Sea. The MFW Baltyk II and MFW Baltyk III projects, being developed by Equinor and Polenergia, will use SG 14-236 DD offshore wind turbines, as part of two Preferred Supplier  The post Siemens Gamesa Will Supply Turbines for Polish Offshore Wind Farms appeared first on POWER Magazine .
Please see below information about transactions made under the share buy-back programme for Equinor ASA (OSE:EQNR, NYSE:EQNR). Date on which the first tranche of the share buy-back programme for 2022 was announced: 9 February 2022. The duration of the first tranche of the buy-back programme for 2022: 10 February to 25 March 2022. Size of the buy-back programme: Up to 58,036,190 shares, with a maximum total consideration for the first tranche: USD 330,000,000. From 14 February until 18 February,
Big Oil on course for near-record $38bn in share buybacks: The seven supermajors BP, Shell, ExxonMobil, Chevron, TotalEnergies, Eni and Equinor set for supercharged stock purchasing on top of estimated $50bn of dividends. h/t Holger Zschaepitz Our Twitter for Quick Updates: Twitter Follow Us
Europe could cut its dependence on Russia’s natural gas by looking to liquefied natural gas in the U.S., which has more gas in the ground than it can use domestically.
EQNR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|