Equinor ASA (EQNR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 2 years, EQNR has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 29.34%.
- Currently, EQNR generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 95.23% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, EQNR has returned $2,672,000,000 US dollars, more than 93.73% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EQNR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RELV, HII, PRA, WSR and MCHP.
EQNR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Equinor Asa, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 671.24% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of EQNR, investors may wish to consider are:
- EQNR's annual revenue, now at roughly $91 billion US dollars, puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of just 14.24% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Equinor Asa's estimated return of 671.24% surpasses about 88.23% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
EQNR Dividend Chart
EQNR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|