Equinor ASA (EQNR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 2 years, EQNR has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 29.34%.
- Currently, EQNR generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 95.23% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, EQNR has returned $2,672,000,000 US dollars, more than 93.73% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EQNR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RELV, HII, PRA, WSR and MCHP.
EQNR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Equinor Asa, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 14.14% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of EQNR, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Energy sector, EQNR provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 9.82% such stocks.
- Equinor Asa has annual revenue of approximately $64 billion; this classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 84.76% of them.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, EQNR has a beta lower than merely 23.76% of them.
EQNR Dividend Chart
EQNR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|