Equinor ASA (EQNR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 2 years, EQNR has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 29.34%.
- Currently, EQNR generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 95.23% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, EQNR has returned $2,672,000,000 US dollars, more than 93.73% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EQNR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RELV, HII, PRA, WSR and MCHP.
EQNR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Equinor Asa, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 13.19%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Equinor Asa's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Energy stocks that issue dividends, Equinor Asa offers a higher dividend yield than merely 13.64% of them.
- EQNR's annual revenue, now at roughly $64 billion US dollars, classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 84.78% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, EQNR's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 23.97% of them.
EQNR Dividend Chart
EQNR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|