EQT Corporation (EQT): Price and Financial Metrics
EQT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EQT is currently 1, higher than just 4.78% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of EQT Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EQT comes in at -144.86% -- higher than that of just 2.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EQT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LPI, ENLC, NE, SGU, and TA.
- Visit EQT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eqt.com.
EQT Stock Price Chart More Charts
EQT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.94||52-week high||$21.86|
|Prev. close||$5.38||52-week low||$4.21|
|Day high||$5.94||Avg. volume||8,916,372|
|50-day MA||$7.63||Dividend yield||2.23%|
|200-day MA||$11.45||Market Cap||1.52B|
EQT Corporation (EQT) Company Bio
EQT Corporation explores for, as well as develops and produces natural gas, natural gas liquids, and crude oil. The company also provides natural gas gathering, transmission, and storage services for the companys produced gas, as well as for independent third parties. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.