EQT Corporation (EQT): Price and Financial Metrics
EQT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.07||52-week high||$51.97|
|Prev. close||$36.09||52-week low||$28.10|
|Day high||$35.50||Avg. volume||6,858,696|
|50-day MA||$32.97||Dividend yield||1.66%|
|200-day MA||$37.40||Market Cap||12.68B|
EQT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQT POWR Grades
- EQT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 84.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EQT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- EQT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.31% of US stocks).
EQT Stock Summary
- EQT's current price/earnings ratio is 2.93, which is higher than just 4.93% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of EQT CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for EQT CORP comes in at 599.25%, a number that bests 98.61% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EQT CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CHK, SNCY, IBEX, HNRG, and VET.
- EQT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EQT CORP's official web site, go to www.eqt.com.
EQT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, EQT's price/sales ratio is 10% higher, now standing at 1.1.
- EQT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQT.
EQT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 54.24%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -436.11%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -436.11%.
The table below shows EQT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EQT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.84% of graded US stocks.
- EQT's asset turnover comes in at 0.024 -- ranking 134th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- SD, CPE, and APA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EQT.
The table below shows EQT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EQT, see our EQT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$26.66||Average Broker Recommendation||1.55 (Moderate Buy)|
EQT Corporation (EQT) Company Bio
EQT Corporation explores for, as well as develops and produces natural gas, natural gas liquids, and crude oil. The company also provides natural gas gathering, transmission, and storage services for the companys produced gas, as well as for independent third parties. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
EQT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQT Latest Social Stream
View Full EQT Social Stream
Latest EQT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQT as an investment opportunity.
Billionaire David Tepper’s 2023 Portfolio: Top 15 Stock Picks
In this piece, we will take a look at the top 15 stock picks in billionaire David Tepper’s 2023 portfolio. For more stocks, head on over to Billionaire David Tepper’s 2023 Portfolio: Top 15 Stock Picks. After a tumultuous 2022 and a start to 2023 that saw markets focus on whether the Federal Reserve would […]
EQT Could Rally on Latest Natural Gas Prices
Independent natural gas producer EQT Corp looks poised to rally as natural gas futures have made lows in February and April. Let's check out the charts and indicators In this daily bar chart of a daily futures continuation (linking together a number of contracts) chart, below, I can see that prices have bounced off the $2.
EQT Announces Receipt of Requisite Consents in Consent Solicitation to Extend Special Mandatory Redemption Outside Date for Senior Notes due 2028
EQT Corporation (NYSE: EQT) ("EQT") today announced that it has received the Requisite Consents (as defined below) in its previously announced consent solicitation to amend the indenture (the "Indenture") governing its outstanding 5.700% Senior Notes due 2028 (the "Notes") to extend the Outside Date (as defined below) for the special mandatory redemption provision from June 30, 2023 to December 29, 2023 (the "Consent Solicitation"), which ensures that the proceeds from the issuance of the Notes
New Forecasts: Here's What Analysts Think The Future Holds For EQT Corporation (NYSE:EQT)
EQT Corporation ( NYSE:EQT ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts making substantial...
US Shale Drillers See Natural Gas Price Rebound in 2024 After Short-Lived Pain
(Bloomberg) -- US shale-gas drillers are betting that a price slump eroding their cash-flow outlook will be short-lived and that a rebound awaits in 2024.Most Read from BloombergChina Takes the Yuan Global in Bid to Repel a Weaponized DollarTD, First Horizon End $13 Billion Merger as Regulators StallZelenskiy Denies Ukraine Sent Drones to Hit Putin, KremlinPeter Thiel Says Moving to Florida from Silicon Valley Is Too ExpensiveBank Drama Rages On; Apple Climbs in Late Trading: Markets WrapA group
EQT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EQTWant to see what other sources are saying about EQT Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
EQT Corp (EQT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
EQT Corp (EQT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
EQT Corp (EQT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...