EQT Corporation (EQT): Price and Financial Metrics
EQT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EQT is currently 1.31, higher than merely 6.18% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of EQT Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- EQT Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -110.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 3.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EQT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENLC, TCP, CHAP, SNDR, and ARLP.
- EQT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EQT Corp's official web site, go to www.eqt.com.
EQT Stock Price Chart More Charts
EQT Price/Volume Stats
EQT Corporation (EQT) Company Bio
EQT Corporation explores for, as well as develops and produces natural gas, natural gas liquids, and crude oil. The company also provides natural gas gathering, transmission, and storage services for the companys produced gas, as well as for independent third parties. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.