EQT Corporation (EQT): Price and Financial Metrics
EQT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.91||52-week high||$45.91|
|Prev. close||$38.92||52-week low||$28.10|
|Day high||$39.43||Avg. volume||6,311,303|
|50-day MA||$41.80||Dividend yield||1.55%|
|200-day MA||$36.22||Market Cap||14.07B|
EQT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EQT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EQT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- EQT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.79% of US stocks).
EQT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of EQT CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EQT CORP is reporting a growth rate of -747.62%; that's higher than just 2.03% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EQT's revenue has grown 113.48% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.34% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EQT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADV, CLVT, SWN, KRG, and DINO.
- Visit EQT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eqt.com.
EQT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, EQT's EV/EBIT ratio is 48.39% lower, now standing at 4.
- Over the past 243 months, EQT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 11.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQT.
EQT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 54.24%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -436.11%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -436.11%.
The table below shows EQT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EQT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.84% of graded US stocks.
- EQT's asset turnover comes in at 0.024 -- ranking 134th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- SD, CPE, and APA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EQT.
The table below shows EQT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQT Corporation (EQT) Company Bio
EQT Corporation explores for, as well as develops and produces natural gas, natural gas liquids, and crude oil. The company also provides natural gas gathering, transmission, and storage services for the companys produced gas, as well as for independent third parties. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
EQT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQT Latest Social Stream
View Full EQT Social Stream
Latest EQT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQT as an investment opportunity.
Houston-based Commonwealth LNG is one step closer to reaching a final investment decision for its liquefied natural gas export facility in Cameron, Louisiana, thanks to a deal with Pittsburgh-based EQT Corp. (NYSE: EQT), the largest producer of natural gas in the U.S.
EQT Corp. announced it had reached a tentative liquified natural gas agreement to supply Commonwealth LNG’s potential project in Cameron, Louisiana. The framework is a nonbinding agreement to provide 1 million tons a year of LNG of EQT’s natural gas beginning in 2027 when the plant could open. Financial terms of the agreement weren’t disclosed.
EQT expands LNG footprint with the announcement of a 15-year tolling agreement with Commonwealth LNG.
EQT Corporation (NYSE: EQT) ("EQT" or the "Company") today announced it has entered into a Heads of Agreement (HOA) for liquefaction services from Commonwealth LNG's facility in Cameron, Louisiana to produce 1 million tons per annum of LNG under a 15-year tolling agreement. Final terms remain subject to negotiation of a definitive agreement between the parties. Commonwealth anticipates a final investment decision on the project in the first quarter of 2024, with first cargo deliveries expected i
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management firm, released its second-quarter 2023 “Mid Cap Growth Strategy” investor letter, a copy of which can be downloaded here. Mid-cap stocks posted positive gains in the quarter, as signs of economic robustness, moderate inflation, and stronger-than-expected corporate earnings helped boost equity markets. The strategy outperformed its Russell Midcap Growth Index […]
EQT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|