EQT Corporation (EQT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where EQT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EQT is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- EQT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.1% of US stocks).
EQT Stock Summary
- EQT has a higher market value than 83.56% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $12,788,550,732.
- EQT Corp's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.62% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of EQT Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EQT Corp are OGE, VST, FRFHF, CPA, and MTDR.
- EQT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EQT Corp's official web site, go to www.eqt.com.
EQT Valuation Summary
- EQT's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 146.67% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- EQT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 16.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EQT's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQT.
EQT Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 35.17%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -26.96%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 118.06%.
The table below shows EQT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EQT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.84% of graded US stocks.
- EQT's asset turnover comes in at 0.024 -- ranking 134th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- SD, CPE, and APA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EQT.
The table below shows EQT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.09||52-week high||$50.41|
|Prev. close||$33.14||52-week low||$15.71|
|Day high||$35.45||Avg. volume||9,316,110|
|50-day MA||$42.18||Dividend yield||1.42%|
|200-day MA||$27.89||Market Cap||12.97B|
EQT Corporation (EQT) Company Bio
EQT Corporation explores for, as well as develops and produces natural gas, natural gas liquids, and crude oil. The company also provides natural gas gathering, transmission, and storage services for the companys produced gas, as well as for independent third parties. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
EQT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQT Latest Social Stream
View Full EQT Social Stream
Latest EQT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQT Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQT as an investment opportunity.
These are the oil and gas stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q1 2022.
The energy sector is composed of companies focused on the exploration, production, and marketing of oil, gas, and renewable resources around the world. Energy sector stocks include upstream companies that are primarily engaged in the exploration of oil or gas reserves, such as Devon Energy Corp. (DVN). Downstream companies include HollyFrontier Corp. (HFC), which refines and processes oil and gas products for delivery to consumers.
Watt develops and produces a solid oxide fuel cell that uses natural gas or propane to be used for recreational vehicles, recreational marine, home and industrial use.
Shares of natural gas production company EQT Corp. (EQT) have gained 34.8% over the past six months. However, EQT’s recent fourth-quarter performance fell short of the Street’s estimates on its bottom-line front. Higher sales volumes helped EQT increase revenue 207% year-over-year to $3.84 billion. The figure was better than analysts’ estimates by $2.35 billion. Earnings per share at $0.41, on the other hand, missed consensus by $0.12. Notably, the average realized price per mcfe (thousand Cubic feet equivalent) at $2.68 registered year-over-year growth of 16.5%. With these developments in mind, let us take a look at the changes in EQT’s key risk factors that investors should know.
In this article, we will discuss the 10 best dividend stocks to buy according to Arosa Capital Management. You can skip our detailed analysis of the hedge fund’s investment strategies, and go directly to read 5 Best Dividend Stocks To Buy According to Arosa Capital Management. Arosa Capital Management is a New York-based alternative investment […]
EQT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|