EQT Corp (EQT) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering EQT Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
EQT Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for EQT as an investment opportunity.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of EQT is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- EQT Corp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 95.48% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of EQT is lower than 7.11% of all US stocks.
- EQT Corp's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 89.76% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of EQT is greater than 88.06% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The average analyst price target of EQT is greater than 16.85% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- EQT Corp's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is EQT a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!