EQT Corp (EQT) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering EQT Corp.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
EQT's average price target has moved up $3.14 over the prior 136 days.
EQT Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for EQT as an investment opportunity.
- EQT Corp's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 94.4% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of EQT is less than 10.35% of all US stocks.
- EQT Corp's average analyst price target is higher than 15.91% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of EQT is higher than 76.03% of Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- EQT Corp's NA is higher than just about none of of all US stocks.
Is EQT a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!