ENERPLUS Corp (ERF) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering ENERPLUS Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
ERF Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- ENERPLUS Corp's average analyst price target is higher than 8.98% of all US stocks.
- ERF has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 93.92% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of ERF is less than 24.46% of all US stocks.
- ENERPLUS Corp's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than 75.36% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- ENERPLUS Corp's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 67.38% of Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of ERF is higher than 41.13% of Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- ERF has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding ERF using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.