Enerplus Corporation (ERF): Price and Financial Metrics
ERF Stock Summary
- ERF's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.24 -- higher than just 2.57% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of ENERPLUS Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.04% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ENERPLUS Corp is reporting a growth rate of -670.51%; that's higher than just 2.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENERPLUS Corp are CPE, SBOW, GTE, VVI, and PVAC.
- ERF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENERPLUS Corp's official web site, go to www.enerplus.com.
ERF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ERF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.00||52-week high||$5.42|
|Prev. close||$5.26||52-week low||$1.15|
|Day high||$5.35||Avg. volume||2,493,822|
|50-day MA||$3.72||Dividend yield||1.71%|
|200-day MA||$2.80||Market Cap||1.28B|
Enerplus Corporation (ERF) Company Bio
Enerplus Corporation engages in the exploration and development of crude oil and natural gas in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
ERF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ERF, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that ENERPLUS Corp ranked in the 19th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for ENERPLUS Corp ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.01 years, is -0.15% -- higher than just 10.68% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- ENERPLUS Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -40.75. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 3.13% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, ENERPLUS Corp experienced a tax rate of about 18% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than 78.21% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ERF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ERF Latest Social Stream
View Full ERF Social Stream
Latest ERF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENERPLUS Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ERF as an investment opportunity.
Enerplus Corporation (ERF) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 19, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Drew Mair - Investor Relations Ian Dundas - President and Chief Executive Officer Wade Hutchings - Senior Vice-President & Chief Operating Officer Jodi Jenson Labrie - Senior Vice-President & Chief Financial Officer Conference Call...
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Enerplus (ERF): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of C$0.10; GAAP EPS of -C$0.92.Press Release...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 19, 2021 / Enerplus Corp. (NYSE:ERF) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 19, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Shares of Enerplus (NYSE:ERF) rose 2.2% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share decreased 33.33% over the past year to $0.08, which missed the estimate of $0.22. Revenue of $149,661,000 declined by 40.56% from the same period last year, which missed the estimate of $241,790,000. Outlook Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Conference Call Details Date: Feb 19, 2021 View more earnings on ERF Time: 11:00 AM ET Webcast URL: https://produceredition.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1418451&tp_key=a39387ec4a Recent Stock Performance Company's 52-week high was at $5.44 52-week low: $1.15 Price action over last quarter: Up 129.65% Company Profile Enerplus Co...
ERF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ERFWant to do more research on ENERPLUS Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!