Enerplus Corporation (ERF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ERF POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ERF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ERF is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ERF ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
ERF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.33, ENERPLUS CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 5.98% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -61.34%, ENERPLUS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.81% of about US stocks.
- ENERPLUS CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 29.37%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ERF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HCC, NEX, VAL, SBLK, and TLRY.
- Visit ERF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enerplus.com.
ERF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, ERF's EV/EBIT ratio is 72.34% lower, now standing at 2.6.
- ERF's price/earnings ratio has moved down 14.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ERF.
ERF Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -64.46%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 91.12%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -78.67%.
The table below shows ERF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ERF Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ERF, see our ERF price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$9.96||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
ERF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ERF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.41||52-week high||$19.23|
|Prev. close||$14.45||52-week low||$11.00|
|Day high||$14.56||Avg. volume||1,190,102|
|50-day MA||$15.94||Dividend yield||1.53%|
|200-day MA||$15.67||Market Cap||3.12B|
Enerplus Corporation (ERF) Company Bio
Enerplus Corporation engages in the exploration and development of crude oil and natural gas in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ERF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ERF Latest Social Stream
View Full ERF Social Stream
Latest ERF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENERPLUS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ERF as an investment opportunity.
Implied Volatility Surging for Enerplus (ERF) Stock Options
Investors need to pay close attention to Enerplus Corporation (ERF) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
7 Dirt-Cheap Stocks Sitting in the Sweet Spot
These cheap stocks don’t just attract on the ticker tape but rather feature compelling fundamentals and analysts’ upside projections.
Institutional investors in Enerplus Corporation (TSE:ERF) see CA$320m decrease in market cap last week, although long-term gains have benefitted them.
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Enerplus' stock price is sensitive to their trading...
7 Stocks to Buy in March 2023
Although the market has gotten shaky in recent sessions due to economic vagaries, contrarians can load up on these stocks to buy.
Enerplus to Present at the 51st Annual Scotia Howard Weil Energy Conference - March 7
Enerplus Corporation ("Enerplus") (TSX: ERF) (NYSE: ERF) is pleased to advise that Mr. Wade D. Hutchings, Senior Vice-President and Chief Operating Officer, will provide an update on Enerplus' operations during a presentation at the 51st Annual Scotia Howard Weil Energy Conference in Miami, Florida on March 7, 2023, at 2:30 PM ET. Investors are invited to listen to a live webcast of the presentation at: https://wsw.com/webcast/bns36/erf/1525852. A replay will be available for 90 days on www.ener
ERF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ERFWant to do more research on ENERPLUS Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
ENERPLUS Corp (ERF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ENERPLUS Corp (ERF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ENERPLUS Corp (ERF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...