Enerplus Corporation (ERF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ERF POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ERF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ERF is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ERF's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 31.43% of US stocks).
ERF Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.67%, ENERPLUS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.06% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ERF has reported earnings growth of -894.03%, putting it ahead of only 1.88% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ENERPLUS CORP comes in at 169.82%, a number that bests 95.04% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENERPLUS CORP are RGLD, HCC, USAS, EDRY, and SD.
- Visit ERF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enerplus.com.
ERF Valuation Summary
- ERF's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 53.85% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- ERF's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ERF.
ERF Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 94.08%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 126.72%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 34.46%.
The table below shows ERF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ERF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ERF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.14||52-week high||$19.23|
|Prev. close||$17.92||52-week low||$8.59|
|Day high||$18.41||Avg. volume||2,338,225|
|50-day MA||$16.83||Dividend yield||1.21%|
|200-day MA||$14.48||Market Cap||4.07B|
Enerplus Corporation (ERF) Company Bio
Enerplus Corporation engages in the exploration and development of crude oil and natural gas in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ERF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ERF Latest Social Stream
View Full ERF Social Stream
Latest ERF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENERPLUS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ERF as an investment opportunity.
Enerplus ( TSE:ERF ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$615.4m (up 57% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Enerplus Corporation ("Enerplus" or the "Company") (TSX: ERF) (NYSE: ERF) today announced financial and operating results for the third quarter of 2022, a 10% increase to its quarterly dividend to $0.055 per share and updated 2022 guidance. The Company reported third quarter 2022 cash flow from operating activities and adjusted funds flow of $409.9 million and $355.6 million, respectively, compared to $182.2 million and $203.1 million, respectively, in the third quarter of 2021. Cash flow from o
Enerplus Corporation ("Enerplus") (TSX: ERF) (NYSE: ERF) today announced that it has received Board approval to increase the amount of its quarterly dividend by 10%. The December 2022 quarterly cash dividend will be in the amount of US$0.055 per share and payable on December 15, 2022 to all shareholders of record at the close of business on November 30, 2022. The ex-dividend date for this payment is November 29, 2022.
The assets include production of ~3K boe/day (99% oil) on a net after deduction of royalties basis....
Enerplus Corporation ("Enerplus" or the "Company") (TSX: ERF) (NYSE: ERF) today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to sell substantially all of its remaining Canadian assets located in Alberta and Saskatchewan (the "Assets") to Surge Energy Inc. ("Surge") for total consideration of CDN$245 million (US$180 million), prior to closing adjustments, with an effective date of May 1, 2022. The consideration comprises CDN$210 million in cash and CDN$35 million in common shares in
ERF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|