Enerplus Corporation (ERF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ERF POWR Grades
- ERF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ERF is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- ERF ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
ERF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ENERPLUS Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 132%, ENERPLUS Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 93.17% of about US stocks.
- ENERPLUS Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -46.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 5.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ERF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SGU, SNDR, HTLD, RVI, and LMFA.
- Visit ERF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enerplus.com.
ERF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ERF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.18||52-week high||$7.54|
|Prev. close||$6.85||52-week low||$1.70|
|Day high||$7.26||Avg. volume||1,893,531|
|50-day MA||$5.96||Dividend yield||1.67%|
|200-day MA||$5.38||Market Cap||1.84B|
Enerplus Corporation (ERF) Company Bio
Enerplus Corporation engages in the exploration and development of crude oil and natural gas in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ERF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ERF Latest Social Stream
View Full ERF Social Stream
Latest ERF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENERPLUS Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ERF as an investment opportunity.
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that Jodine Labrie, the Senior VP & CFO of Enerplus...
Enerplus Corporation (ERF) inked a deal worth $115 million to sell its interests in the developed Sleeping Giant field in Montana and the southernmost portion of its North Dakota position in the Russian Creek area. Shares of the oil and gas exploration and production company have gained 113% over the past year. (See Enerplus stock charts on TipRanks) Per the terms of the deal, Enerplus is entitled to receive an additional amount of up to $5 million if the WTI oil price averages over $65 per barrel in 2022 and over $60 per barrel in 2023. Notably, the sale does not include any future drilling locations in Enerplus' Williston Basin drilling inventory.
Investors should not turn their back on energy stocks like Enerplus Corp. (TSX:ERF)(NYSE:ERF) as the summer winds down. The post 3 Discounted Energy Stocks to Buy Today appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Enerplus Announces Sale of Non-Strategic Interests in the Williston Basin Canad Enerplus Announces Sale of Non-Strategic Interests in the Williston Basin Canad The post Enerplus Announces Sale of Non-Strategic Interests in the Williston Basin appeared first on Oil & Gas 360 .
OTTAWA (dpa-AFX) - Enerplus Corp. (ERF, ERF.TO), a Canadian oil and gas exploration and production company, announced Monday that it has entered into a definitive agreement to sell certain non-str
ERF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|