Enerplus Corporation (ERF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ERF POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ERF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ERF is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- ERF's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 20.86% of US stocks).
ERF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ENERPLUS Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 117.61%, ENERPLUS Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 91.6% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of ENERPLUS Corp's share price is greater than that of 86.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENERPLUS Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be REI, CNNE, HFC, SNDR, and CPE.
- Visit ERF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enerplus.com.
ERF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ERF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.93||52-week high||$12.26|
|Prev. close||$11.35||52-week low||$3.07|
|Day high||$11.29||Avg. volume||2,773,379|
|50-day MA||$10.38||Dividend yield||1.19%|
|200-day MA||$7.70||Market Cap||2.67B|
Enerplus Corporation (ERF) Company Bio
Enerplus Corporation engages in the exploration and development of crude oil and natural gas in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ERF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ERF Latest Social Stream
View Full ERF Social Stream
Latest ERF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENERPLUS Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ERF as an investment opportunity.
Investment company McClarren Financial Advisors, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities, Vanguard Ultra-Short Bond ETF, Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF, Nuveen ESG Mid-Cap Growth ETF, Intuit Inc, sells iShares Core 1-5 Year USD Bond ETF, TopBuild Corp, iShares Core S&P Mid-Cap ETF, FreightCar America Inc, Altria Group Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, McClarren Financial Advisors, Inc..
Enerplus Corporation ("Enerplus" or the "Company") (TSX: ERF) (NYSE: ERF) will be releasing operating and financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year 2021 after market close on Thursday, February 24, 2022. A results conference call will be hosted by Enerplus' President & CEO, Ian C. Dundas on February 25, 2022, at 9:00 AM MT (11:00 AM ET) to discuss these results. Details of the conference call are noted below.
Enerplus Corporation (ERF) looks capable of generating over $US500 million in positive cash flow in 2022 at current (high-$70s WTI) oil prices. Beyond 2022, it could also generate over $US350 million in positive cash flow at $65 WTI oil while also maintaining production levels and its current dividend. This should...
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But if you pick the right...
Enerplus Corporation with ticker code (ERF) have now 7 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''None''. The target price ranges between 16.23 and 9.47 and has a mean target at 12.23. With the stocks previous close at 9.14 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 33.8%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 9.75 and the 200 moving average now moves to 7.1. The company has a market capitalisation of $2,487m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: https://www.enerplus.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="ERF" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Enerplus Corporation, together with subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and development of crude oil and natural gas in the United States and Canada. ...
ERF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|