Telefon AB L.M. Ericsson ADR (ERIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ERIC POWR Grades
- ERIC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.52% of US stocks.
- ERIC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ERIC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 33.95% of US stocks).
ERIC Stock Summary
- ERIC has a market capitalization of $28,481,108,621 -- more than approximately 90.43% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ERIC is currently 0.73, higher than only 2.9% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Ericsson Lm Telephone Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 25.01%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.27% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ericsson Lm Telephone Co, a group of peers worth examining would be NOK, NOVN, PALT, GBS, and IMOS.
- Visit ERIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ericsson.com.
ERIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ERIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.98||52-week high||$13.48|
|Prev. close||$7.98||52-week low||$7.30|
|Day high||$8.01||Avg. volume||10,429,173|
|50-day MA||$8.58||Dividend yield||2.26%|
|200-day MA||$10.42||Market Cap||26.61B|
Telefon AB L.M. Ericsson ADR (ERIC) Company Bio
Telefon AB L.M. Ericsson is a telecom services provider based in Sweden. Founded in 1876, the company provides wireless telecommunication solutions globally and has operations in the United State, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia/Pacific, and Australia. Ericsson offers a wide variety of products and services, which include cloud managed services, networking solutions, managed and digital services, and enterprise and business solutions. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson has over 100,000 employees worldwide, of which just under half are located in Europe. Borje Ekholm is the company’s President and he has served as Chief Executive Officer since 2017.
Most Popular Stories View All
ERIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ERIC Latest Social Stream
View Full ERIC Social Stream
Latest ERIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ericsson Lm Telephone Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ERIC as an investment opportunity.
Welcome to the latest edition of our Diversity & Inclusion News Round-Up. Today we are talking about first-generation-professionals, how Swedish parents are paid to look after sick children, why th...
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson’s (ERIC) Startup 5G program's client base has grown. AT&T (T) becomes the first U.S. service provider to join the program as it pursues opportunities in the $3.7 trillion 5G consumer market. ERIC shares fell 2.42% to close at $10.06 on February 21. Ericsson designs, develops, and sells communication network equipment. It also offers telecom services and support solutions. Its portfolio comprises of products for the enterprise, mobile platform, and cable and power module markets. Startup 5G Program The Startup 5G program is designed to support the development of go-to-market strategies for targeting opportunities in the 5G consumer market.
By joining this program, AT&T (T) will gain access to a curated list of firms that develop scalable services, devices and applications over 5G.
How can we efficiently assess the impact – both positive and negative – of digital technologies on the climate? Here, we take a closer look at how to explore and navigate climate opportunities and ...
AT&T has joined Ericsson's (NASDAQ: ERIC) Startup 5G program, a 5G innovation collaboration driven by Ericsson's ConsumerLab that assists communications service providers (CSPs) with commercialization and monetization of 5G, leveraging years of research on consumer behavior and trends. AT&T is the first U.S. service provider to join the global program.
ERIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ERICWant to do more research on Ericsson Lm Telephone Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ericsson Lm Telephone Co (ERIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ericsson Lm Telephone Co (ERIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ericsson Lm Telephone Co (ERIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch