Telefon AB L.M. Ericsson ADR (ERIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ERIC POWR Grades
- ERIC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.48% of US stocks.
- ERIC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ERIC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
ERIC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ERIC is currently 0.45, higher than just 2.47% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ERICSSON LM TELEPHONE CO is reporting a growth rate of -170.93%; that's higher than just 9.21% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ERIC comes in at 40.19% -- higher than that of 96.39% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ERIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NOK, IMOS, PVCT, GNFT, and NVEC.
- ERIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ERICSSON LM TELEPHONE CO's official web site, go to www.ericsson.com.
ERIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ERIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.77||52-week high||$12.78|
|Prev. close||$5.75||52-week low||$5.16|
|Day high||$5.77||Avg. volume||12,024,195|
|50-day MA||$6.07||Dividend yield||2.6%|
|200-day MA||$6.89||Market Cap||19.21B|
Telefon AB L.M. Ericsson ADR (ERIC) Company Bio
Telefon AB L.M. Ericsson is a telecom services provider based in Sweden. Founded in 1876, the company provides wireless telecommunication solutions globally and has operations in the United State, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia/Pacific, and Australia. Ericsson offers a wide variety of products and services, which include cloud managed services, networking solutions, managed and digital services, and enterprise and business solutions. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson has over 100,000 employees worldwide, of which just under half are located in Europe. Borje Ekholm is the company’s President and he has served as Chief Executive Officer since 2017.
Most Popular Stories View All
ERIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ERIC Latest Social Stream
View Full ERIC Social Stream
Latest ERIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ERICSSON LM TELEPHONE CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ERIC as an investment opportunity.
Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) has appointed Jenny Lindqvist Senior Vice President, Head of Market Area Europe & Latin America, as of February 1, 2023. Effective the same date she will become member of the Ericsson Executive Team, reporting to the CEO. Jenny Lindqvist currently holds the position of Vice President and Head of Northern and Central Europe within Ericsson's Market Area Europe & Latin America.
Originally published by Ericsson
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / January 23, 2023 / Ericsson Originally published by Ericsson Sustainability, Corporate Responsibility, Climate Action, and Digital Inclusion are phrases gaining a growing importance not just in the corridors of D.C. ...
Despite??generating higher revenues year over year, Ericsson (ERIC) registers low fourth-quarter earnings due to uncertainties and macroeconomic headwinds.
Investors need to pay close attention to Ericsson (ERIC) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
ERIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ERICWant to do more research on Ericsson Lm Telephone Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ericsson Lm Telephone Co (ERIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ericsson Lm Telephone Co (ERIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ericsson Lm Telephone Co (ERIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch