Ericsson - ADS each representing 1 underlying Class B share (ERIC): Price and Financial Metrics
ERIC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $27,590,113,853, Ericsson Lm Telephone Co has a greater market value than 92.74% of US stocks.
- ERIC's went public 30.21 years ago, making it older than 87.7% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- As for revenue growth, note that ERIC's revenue has grown -14.12% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 12.13% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ericsson Lm Telephone Co are NOK, EA, KLAC, WDC, and MXIM.
- Visit ERIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ericsson.com.
ERIC Stock Price Chart More Charts
ERIC Price/Volume Stats
Ericsson - ADS each representing 1 underlying Class B share (ERIC) Company Bio
Ericsson is a provider of communications technology and services. Ericsson offers services, software and infrastructure for mobility, broadband and the cloud in telecom industry and other sectors. The company was founded in 1876 and is based in Stockholm, Sweden.