Telefon AB L.M. Ericsson ADR (ERIC): Price and Financial Metrics
ERIC Stock Summary
- ERIC has a higher market value than 94.22% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $44,058,155,084.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ericsson Lm Telephone Co is higher than only 5.81% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ericsson Lm Telephone Co is reporting a growth rate of 367.15%; that's higher than 95.5% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ERIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BIIB, NOK, RACE, STM, and SOGO.
- Visit ERIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ericsson.com.
ERIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ERIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.09||52-week high||$15.31|
|Prev. close||$14.34||52-week low||$7.95|
|Day high||$14.25||Avg. volume||7,783,033|
|50-day MA||$13.27||Dividend yield||1.05%|
|200-day MA||$12.01||Market Cap||46.98B|
Telefon AB L.M. Ericsson ADR (ERIC) Company Bio
Ericsson is a provider of communications technology and services. Ericsson offers services, software and infrastructure for mobility, broadband and the cloud in telecom industry and other sectors. The company was founded in 1876 and is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
ERIC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ERIC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ericsson Lm Telephone Co ranked in the 88th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 745.83% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ERIC, they are:
- ERIC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 34.7% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than only 23.22% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ERIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ERIC Latest Social Stream
View Full ERIC Social Stream
Latest ERIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ericsson Lm Telephone Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ERIC as an investment opportunity.
Ericsson (ERIC) is up 5.3% after its Q1 results, where its sales missed expectations but the company produced what one analyst called "blow-out" margins. On adjusted basis, sales rose 10% year-over-year, falling short of consensus. Adjusting for declining intellectual property rights revenues, though, results in organic sales growth of 14%....
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERIC): Q1 GAAP EPS of SEK0.96 misses by SEK0.06.Revenue of SEK49.8B (flat Y/Y) misses by SEK3.6B.Gross margin of 42.9%; Adjusted gross margin of 42.9%.EBIT margin of 10.6%; Adjusted EBIT margin of 10.7%.FCF before M&A was SEK1.6B compared to SEK2.3B mainly impacted by lower incoming IPR payments.Press Release...
ERIC earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Ericsson's (ERIC) first-quarter 2021 results reflect market share gains in Networks, with four of the five market areas showing double-digit growth.
First quarter highlights
ERIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ERICWant to do more research on Ericsson Lm Telephone Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ericsson Lm Telephone Co (ERIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ericsson Lm Telephone Co (ERIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ericsson Lm Telephone Co (ERIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch