Telefon AB L.M. Ericsson ADR (ERIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ERIC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ERIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.35% of US stocks.
- ERIC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ERIC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 36.74% of US stocks).
ERIC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ericsson Lm Telephone Co is higher than just 4.25% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ericsson Lm Telephone Co is reporting a growth rate of 367.15%; that's higher than 94.41% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ERIC comes in at 35.33% -- higher than that of 93.25% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ericsson Lm Telephone Co are PPG, TRV, ORAN, WBA, and AFL.
- Visit ERIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ericsson.com.
ERIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ERIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.53||52-week high||$15.31|
|Prev. close||$11.49||52-week low||$10.30|
|Day high||$11.54||Avg. volume||6,963,863|
|50-day MA||$12.71||Dividend yield||1.31%|
|200-day MA||$12.65||Market Cap||38.44B|
Telefon AB L.M. Ericsson ADR (ERIC) Company Bio
Telefon AB L.M. Ericsson is a telecom services provider based in Sweden. Founded in 1876, the company provides wireless telecommunication solutions globally and has operations in the United State, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia/Pacific, and Australia. Ericsson offers a wide variety of products and services, which include cloud managed services, networking solutions, managed and digital services, and enterprise and business solutions. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson has over 100,000 employees worldwide, of which just under half are located in Europe. Borje Ekholm is the company’s President and he has served as Chief Executive Officer since 2017.
ERIC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ericsson Lm Telephone Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ericsson Lm Telephone Co ranked in the 88th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 732% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ericsson Lm Telephone Co, consider:
- ERIC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 38.19% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 23.25% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ERIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ERIC Latest Social Stream
View Full ERIC Social Stream
Latest ERIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ericsson Lm Telephone Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ERIC as an investment opportunity.
In this article you are going to find out whether hedge funds think Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (publ) (NASDAQ:ERIC) is a good investment right now. We like to check what the smart money thinks first before doing extensive research on a given stock. Although there have been several high profile failed hedge fund picks, the consensus […]
Following a Swedish court's decision last month to uphold Swedish telecom regulator PTS's decision to ban Chinese vendor Huawei from selling its 5G equipment in Sweden, the threat of Ericsson's (NASDAQ: ERIC) business in China suffering negative consequences intensified and then it materialized. During the second quarter, the Swedish telecom specialist saw a significant drop in its sales in China. Overall, Ericsson had a good second quarter.
Following a review of bids in the CP for 700MHz radio round of China's 5G network development, Ericsson has been awarded 2% market share.
Nokia on Monday won its first 5G radio contract in China, securing a share in one of China Mobile's three new 5G contracts, while Nordic rival Ericsson lost market share after getting caught up in a political spat. Huawei took a majority share in all three contracts, followed by ZTE, according to a document https://b2b.10086.cn/b2b/main/viewNoticeContent.html?noticeBean.id=773468 published by China Mobile.
ERIC earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
ERIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ERICWant to do more research on Ericsson Lm Telephone Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ericsson Lm Telephone Co (ERIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ericsson Lm Telephone Co (ERIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ericsson Lm Telephone Co (ERIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch