Telefon AB L.M. Ericsson ADR (ERIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ERIC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ERIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ERIC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- ERIC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
ERIC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ERIC is currently 1.18, higher than only 4.09% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ericsson Lm Telephone Co is reporting a growth rate of 367.15%; that's higher than 93.49% of US stocks.
- Ericsson Lm Telephone Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 36.6%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.82% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ericsson Lm Telephone Co, a group of peers worth examining would be NOK, TSEM, PALT, ONTX, and RACE.
- ERIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ericsson Lm Telephone Co's official web site, go to www.ericsson.com.
ERIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ERIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.00||52-week high||$15.31|
|Prev. close||$11.11||52-week low||$10.88|
|Day high||$11.12||Avg. volume||6,402,101|
|50-day MA||$11.60||Dividend yield||1.35%|
|200-day MA||$12.56||Market Cap||36.67B|
Telefon AB L.M. Ericsson ADR (ERIC) Company Bio
Telefon AB L.M. Ericsson is a telecom services provider based in Sweden. Founded in 1876, the company provides wireless telecommunication solutions globally and has operations in the United State, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia/Pacific, and Australia. Ericsson offers a wide variety of products and services, which include cloud managed services, networking solutions, managed and digital services, and enterprise and business solutions. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson has over 100,000 employees worldwide, of which just under half are located in Europe. Borje Ekholm is the company’s President and he has served as Chief Executive Officer since 2017.
Most Popular Stories View All
ERIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ERIC Latest Social Stream
View Full ERIC Social Stream
Latest ERIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ericsson Lm Telephone Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ERIC as an investment opportunity.
Ericsson's (ERIC) Operations Engine enables communications service providers to better manage their network to enhance customer experience and drive efficiency.
On December 6, 2019, Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) entered into a Deferred Prosecution Agreement (DPA) with the United States Department of Justice (DOJ). Ericsson has received correspondence from the DOJ stating that it has determined that Ericsson breached its obligations under the DPA by failing to provide certain documents and factual information, and that Ericsson will have the opportunity to respond in writing to explain the nature and circumstances of such breach, as well as the actions Ericsso
In 2019, Ericsson entered into an agreement to pay over $1 billion to resolve probes into corruption, including the bribing of government officials. The bribery took place over many years in countries including China, Vietnam and Djibouti, the U.S. Department of Justice said. Ericsson said on Friday that at this stage it is premature to predict the outcome of these developments and it intends to cooperate with the DOJ.
CEO Börje Ekholm warns of “disturbances in the supply chain,” adding “such issues will continue to pose a risk.”
Ericsson's (ERIC) third-quarter 2021 results reflect a sales decline in China in the Networks and Digital Services segments.
ERIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ERICWant to do more research on Ericsson Lm Telephone Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ericsson Lm Telephone Co (ERIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ericsson Lm Telephone Co (ERIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ericsson Lm Telephone Co (ERIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch