Eversource Energy (D/B/A) (ES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ES POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ES ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.32% of US stocks.
- ES's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ES's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.94% of US stocks).
ES Stock Summary
- Eversource Energy's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Eversource Energy's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Eversource Energy's share price is greater than that of merely 1.32% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Eversource Energy, a group of peers worth examining would be DTE, LYB, AEE, MPLX, and KMI.
- ES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eversource Energy's official web site, go to www.eversource.com.
ES Valuation Summary
- ES's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 14.81% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ES's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.7.
- Over the past 243 months, ES's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ES.
ES Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -6.95%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 32.23%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 7.56%.
The table below shows ES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.35||52-week high||$96.66|
|Prev. close||$86.38||52-week low||$76.64|
|Day high||$86.69||Avg. volume||1,557,421|
|50-day MA||$82.69||Dividend yield||2.79%|
|200-day MA||$85.72||Market Cap||29.66B|
Eversource Energy (D/B/A) (ES) Company Bio
Eversource Energy transmits and delivers electricity and natural gas to electric and natural gas customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Springfield, Massachusetts.
ES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ES Latest Social Stream
View Full ES Social Stream
Latest ES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eversource Energy that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ES as an investment opportunity.
Utility earnings in the second quarter are expected to have benefited from higher demand from commercial and industrial customers, new rates as well as cost management.
Eversource Energy's (ES) earnings are likely to have benefited from proper cost management and contribution from the acquired assets of Columbia Gas of Massachusetts.
Eversource (ES) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Eversource Energy (D/B/A) found using ticker (ERJ) now have 9 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 21 and 7.1 calculating the mean target price we have 13.9. Given that the stocks previous close was at 13.08 this would imply there is a potential upside of 6.3%. The 50 day MA is 14.89 and the 200 day MA is 10.91. The market cap for the company is $2,642m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="ERJ" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Embraer S.A. designs, develops, manufactures, and sells aircrafts and systems in Brazil, North America, Latin America, the Asia Pacific, Brazil, Europe,...
HARTFORD, Conn. & BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Eversource Energy will stream a conference call on July 30, 2021 to discuss the companys financial performance through the second quarter of 2021.
ES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|