Eversource Energy (D/B/A) (ES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ES POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ES ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.91% of US stocks.
- ES's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- ES ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
ES Stock Summary
- ES's went public 35.83 years ago, making it older than 92.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Eversource Energy's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Eversource Energy's share price is greater than that of just 2.53% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Eversource Energy are PEG, ETR, DTE, AGR, and EIX.
- ES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eversource Energy's official web site, go to www.eversource.com.
ES Valuation Summary
- ES's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 57.14% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- ES's price/earnings ratio has moved down 36.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ES's price/earnings ratio has gone down 36.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ES.
ES Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -6.95%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -31.04%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 23.32%.
The table below shows ES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ES has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.96% of graded US stocks.
- ES's asset turnover comes in at 0.208 -- ranking 56th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- PNW, CMS, and XEL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ES.
The table below shows ES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.01||52-week high||$96.66|
|Prev. close||$86.50||52-week low||$76.64|
|Day high||$86.52||Avg. volume||1,519,752|
|50-day MA||$87.04||Dividend yield||2.79%|
|200-day MA||$85.29||Market Cap||29.56B|
Eversource Energy (D/B/A) (ES) Company Bio
Eversource Energy transmits and delivers electricity and natural gas to electric and natural gas customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Springfield, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
ES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ES Latest Social Stream
View Full ES Social Stream
Latest ES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eversource Energy that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ES as an investment opportunity.
Eversource Energy (D/B/A) found using ticker (ES) have now 18 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 102 and 82 with the average target price sitting at 90.44. With the stocks previous close at 85.41 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 5.9%. There is a 50 day moving average of 85.94 while the 200 day moving average is 85.51. The company has a market capitalisation of $29,608m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="ES" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Eversource Energy, a public utility holding company, engages in the energy delivery business. The company operates through Electric Distributi...
Eversource Energy} stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Eversource Energy Upgraded by Morgan Stanley on 10/19/2021. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Equal Weight. The analysts previously had rating of Underweight. The post Eversource Energy (NYSE:ES) Upgraded by Morgan Stanley to Equal Weight appeared first on .
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Better yet, you'd like to see the share price move up...
In proposed deal, Eversource to return millions of dollars to Connecticut customers over Isaias response and yields to demand for local control
Eversource Energy has agreed to a $103.4 million proposed settlement with the state over its much-criticized handling last year of Tropical Storm Isaias, Gov. Ned Lamont and Attorney General William Tong announced late Friday.
ES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|