Eversource Energy (D/B/A) (ES): Price and Financial Metrics
ES Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $28,270,844,837, Eversource Energy has a greater market value than 92.68% of US stocks.
- ES's went public 34.18 years ago, making it older than 92.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Eversource Energy's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Eversource Energy, a group of peers worth examining would be PEG, ETR, WEC, ED, and OKE.
- Visit ES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eversource.com.
ES Stock Price Chart More Charts
ES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.52||52-week high||$99.42|
|Prev. close||$93.46||52-week low||$68.38|
|Day high||$93.93||Avg. volume||1,944,969|
|50-day MA||$88.62||Dividend yield||2.29%|
|200-day MA||$82.00||Market Cap||28.98B|
Eversource Energy (D/B/A) (ES) Company Bio
Eversource Energy transmits and delivers electricity and natural gas to electric and natural gas customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Springfield, Massachusetts.