Eversource Energy (D/B/A) (ES): Price and Financial Metrics
ES Stock Summary
- ES's went public 35.33 years ago, making it older than 92.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Eversource Energy's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ES is more volatile than only 1.6% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Eversource Energy are DTE, ETR, OKE, ED, and AGR.
- ES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eversource Energy's official web site, go to www.eversource.com.
ES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.22||52-week high||$96.66|
|Prev. close||$89.53||52-week low||$73.61|
|Day high||$89.39||Avg. volume||1,500,175|
|50-day MA||$84.16||Dividend yield||2.73%|
|200-day MA||$86.69||Market Cap||30.29B|
Eversource Energy (D/B/A) (ES) Company Bio
Eversource Energy transmits and delivers electricity and natural gas to electric and natural gas customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Springfield, Massachusetts.
ES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ES Latest Social Stream
View Full ES Social Stream
Latest ES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eversource Energy that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ES as an investment opportunity.
Morgan Stanley Stick to Their Sell Rating for Eversource Energy
Aquarion Company (Aquarion), parent of Aquarion Water Company, and New England Service Company (NESC) (OTC Pink Sheets Trading Symbol: NESW) today announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement whereby Aquarion will acquire all outstanding shares of NESC and NESC will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aquarion. Aquarion is a water supply company and holding company based in Bridgeport, Connecticut, providing regulated water service to customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire. NESC is a holding company based in Plainville, Connecticut providing regulated water service to customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire.
Eversource Energy (ES) says it is promoting Executive VP for Strategy, Customer and Corporate Relations Joe Nolan to become its new President and CEO, succeeding Jim Judge, who will become Executive Chairman effective May 5.Nolan has spent 35 years with the company, serving as a VP since the merger between...
Eversource Pledging $72 Million For Tree Work In 2021 - Across Connecticut, CT - Eversource Energy Thursday announced its tree-trimming investments for the year.
Eversource (ES) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
ES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|