Eversource Energy (D/B/A) (ES) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, ES has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 2.55% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that ES has less volatility in its price than 95.53% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- ES is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 2.57% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ES's price: AUBN, AMGN, STE, ENR and RACE.
ES Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ES, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 474.2%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Eversource Energy's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, Eversource Energy has a beta lower than 91.67% of such peers.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Eversource Energy's estimated return of 474.2% surpasses about 93.34% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
ES Dividend Chart
ES Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|