Eversource Energy (ES) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, ES has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 2.55% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that ES has less volatility in its price than 95.53% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- ES is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 2.57% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ES's price: AUBN, AMGN, STE, ENR and RACE.
ES Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of ES, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 2506.05% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Eversource Energy are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, Eversource Energy has a beta lower than 96.3% of such peers.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, ES's provides a return of 2506.05% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 95.71% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
ES Dividend Chart
ES Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|