Eversource Energy (D/B/A) (ES) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, ES has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than only 3.61% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that ES has less volatility in its price than 96.66% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, ES generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 2.74% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ES's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CHT, POWI, SIEB, LLY and FNV.
ES Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of ES, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 8.56%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ES, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Utilities stocks that issue dividends, Eversource Energy offers a higher dividend yield than just 23.53% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Eversource Energy, its beta is lower than 70.5% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
ES Dividend Chart
ES Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|