Eversource Energy (D/B/A) (ES) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, ES has greater average cash flow over the past 5.76 years than 2.56% US-listed dividend payers.
- ES's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is 0.96% -- which is higher than about 98.15% stocks we're looking at.
- Currently, ES generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 2.73% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ES that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SCL, FORTY, CCMP, RCI and GNTY.
ES Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for ES, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 2.92% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ES, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Utilities stocks that issue dividends, ES provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than merely 23.94% such stocks.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 72.13% of companies in the same revenue class.
ES Dividend Chart
ES Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|