Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESCA POWR Grades
- ESCA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.33% of US stocks.
- ESCA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ESCA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
ESCA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ESCA is currently 202.47, higher than 97.66% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.61, Escalade Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 13.97% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 88.53%, Escalade Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.87% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Escalade Inc are MYE, VIRC, LCUT, OCC, and GLRE.
- ESCA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Escalade Inc's official web site, go to escaladeinc.com.
ESCA Valuation Summary
- ESCA's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 67.74% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ESCA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.9.
- Over the past 243 months, ESCA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESCA.
ESCA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -8.81%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -48.13%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 18.53%.
The table below shows ESCA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESCA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESCA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.44% of graded US stocks.
- ESCA's asset turnover comes in at 1.342 -- ranking 6th of 21 Recreation stocks.
- JOUT, HAS, and NLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESCA.
The table below shows ESCA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.59||52-week high||$25.72|
|Prev. close||$12.53||52-week low||$12.18|
|Day high||$12.75||Avg. volume||33,750|
|50-day MA||$13.34||Dividend yield||4.68%|
|200-day MA||$16.49||Market Cap||171.04M|
Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) Company Bio
Escalade Incorporated manufactures and sells sporting goods to retailers, dealers, and wholesalers primarily in North America and Europe. It manufactures, imports, and distributes various sporting goods brands in basketball goals, archery, indoor and outdoor game recreation, and fitness products. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Evansville, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESCA Latest Social Stream
View Full ESCA Social Stream
Latest ESCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Escalade Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESCA as an investment opportunity.
Escalade (ESCA) declares $0.15/share quarterly dividend, 7.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.14.
Escalade press release (ESCA): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.36.Revenue of $73.4M (-1.9% Y/Y).Gross margin declined 170 basis points to 22.2% vs
Joe Biden et Vladimir Poutine se parleront au téléphone, ce samedi, pour tenter une nouvelle fois dapaiser les tensions dans le dossier ukrainien. Washington estime quune invasion de lUkraine par la Russie pourrait survenir à tout moment, peut-être même avant la fin des Jeux Olympiques de Pékin.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Amongst other things...
ESCA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|