Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESCA POWR Grades
- ESCA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.14% of US stocks.
- ESCA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- ESCA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ESCA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,593.83%, Escalade Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.5% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ESCA's revenue has grown 45.92% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.26% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ESCA is more volatile than merely 6.37% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESCA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STC, IESC, VPG, LFVN, and UFPI.
- Visit ESCA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to escaladeinc.com.
ESCA Valuation Summary
- ESCA's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 67.74% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ESCA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.9.
- Over the past 243 months, ESCA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESCA.
ESCA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -30.01%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -36.3%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 229.07%.
The table below shows ESCA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESCA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESCA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.83% of graded US stocks.
- ESCA's asset turnover comes in at 1.412 -- ranking 6th of 21 Recreation stocks.
- NLS, HAS, and KOSS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESCA.
The table below shows ESCA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.98||52-week high||$25.72|
|Prev. close||$19.00||52-week low||$16.58|
|Day high||$20.00||Avg. volume||37,026|
|50-day MA||$22.61||Dividend yield||2.95%|
|200-day MA||$22.20||Market Cap||260.90M|
Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) Company Bio
Escalade Incorporated manufactures and sells sporting goods to retailers, dealers, and wholesalers primarily in North America and Europe. It manufactures, imports, and distributes various sporting goods brands in basketball goals, archery, indoor and outdoor game recreation, and fitness products. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Evansville, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESCA Latest Social Stream
View Full ESCA Social Stream
Latest ESCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Escalade Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESCA as an investment opportunity.
The board of Escalade, Incorporated ( NASDAQ:ESCA ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 14th of September...
If you want to know who really controls Escalade, Incorporated ( NASDAQ:ESCA ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
If you want growth but at a discount for your portfolio, then focus your attention on these five high-quality small-cap growth stocks.
A few months ago, I took a look at the 2021 Buick Envision , which now supports wireless CarPlay as part of the Buick Infotainment System offered by GM. I''ve been a fan of GM''s infotainment systems for a while now, as I find they have an intuitive, modern interface that keeps things simple and comes closer to replicating a smartphone feel than systems from many other manufacturers. I''ve subsequently had a chance to try out another GM vehicle with wireless CarPlay, and that''s the 2021 Cadillac Escalade with its high-end OLED Infotainment System, an all-new system that bears essentially no resemblance to other current GM infotainment systems. Hardware and Native Infotainment Cadillac markets the Escalade as having an industry-first 38 inches of curved OLED display in front of the dr...
ESCA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|