Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESCA POWR Grades
- ESCA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESCA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- ESCA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.69% of US stocks).
ESCA Stock Summary
- ESCA's price/sales ratio is 0.41; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 13.46% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 88.75%, ESCALADE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 86.85% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ESCA comes in at -29.41% -- higher than that of only 15.55% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ESCALADE INC are THR, TMHC, SNAX, SCSC, and ATKR.
- ESCA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ESCALADE INC's official web site, go to escaladeinc.com.
ESCA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ESCA's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, ESCA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESCA.
ESCA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 169.77%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.78%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -22.2%.
The table below shows ESCA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESCA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESCA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.44% of graded US stocks.
- ESCA's asset turnover comes in at 1.342 -- ranking 6th of 21 Recreation stocks.
- JOUT, HAS, and NLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESCA.
The table below shows ESCA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.22||52-week high||$19.51|
|Prev. close||$9.83||52-week low||$9.50|
|Day high||$10.34||Avg. volume||33,249|
|50-day MA||$10.54||Dividend yield||5.87%|
|200-day MA||$12.25||Market Cap||138.89M|
Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) Company Bio
Escalade Incorporated manufactures and sells sporting goods to retailers, dealers, and wholesalers primarily in North America and Europe. It manufactures, imports, and distributes various sporting goods brands in basketball goals, archery, indoor and outdoor game recreation, and fitness products. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Evansville, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESCA Latest Social Stream
View Full ESCA Social Stream
Latest ESCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ESCALADE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESCA as an investment opportunity.
From what we can see, insiders were net buyers in Escalade, Incorporated's ( NASDAQ:ESCA ) during the past 12 months...
The board of Escalade, Incorporated ( NASDAQ:ESCA ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.15 per share on the...
Escalade, Incorporated (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:ESCA) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call October 27, 2022, 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Patrick Griffin - VP, Corporate Development Walter Glazer -…
EVANSVILLE, Ind., Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Escalade, Inc. (NASDAQ: ESCA, or the “Company”), a leading manufacturer and distributor of sporting goods and indoor/outdoor recreational equipment, today announced third quarter and year to date results for 2022.
Escalade press release (ESCA): Q3 GAAP EPS of $0.22 misses by $0.17.Revenue of $74.9M (-7.9% Y/Y) misses by $9.65M.Organic sales, excluding acquisition contributions,…
ESCA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|