Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESCA POWR Grades
- ESCA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.06% of US stocks.
- ESCA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ESCA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ESCA Stock Summary
- ESCA's went public 31.11 years ago, making it older than 83.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of ESCALADE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 78.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 74.94%, ESCALADE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 85.71% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ESCALADE INC are HELE, JRSH, PGTI, ORGS, and ACU.
- ESCA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ESCALADE INC's official web site, go to escaladeinc.com.
ESCA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ESCA's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.69% lower, now standing at 10.7.
- Over the past 243 months, ESCA's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESCA.
ESCA Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 16.17%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 3.65%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -57.71%.
The table below shows ESCA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESCA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESCA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.44% of graded US stocks.
- ESCA's asset turnover comes in at 1.342 -- ranking 6th of 21 Recreation stocks.
- JOUT, HAS, and NLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESCA.
The table below shows ESCA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESCA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ESCA, see our ESCA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$28.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
ESCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.60||52-week high||$14.79|
|Prev. close||$14.68||52-week low||$9.25|
|Day high||$14.63||Avg. volume||12,045|
|50-day MA||$12.97||Dividend yield||4.16%|
|200-day MA||$11.67||Market Cap||198.74M|
Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) Company Bio
Escalade Incorporated manufactures and sells sporting goods to retailers, dealers, and wholesalers primarily in North America and Europe. It manufactures, imports, and distributes various sporting goods brands in basketball goals, archery, indoor and outdoor game recreation, and fitness products. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Evansville, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESCA Latest Social Stream
View Full ESCA Social Stream
Latest ESCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ESCALADE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESCA as an investment opportunity.
Four Days Left To Buy Escalade, Incorporated (NASDAQ:ESCA) Before The Ex-Dividend Date
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Escalade's (NASDAQ:ESCA) Dividend Will Be $0.15
Escalade, Incorporated ( NASDAQ:ESCA ) will pay a dividend of $0.15 on the 20th of March. The dividend yield will be...
Escalade, Incorporated (NASDAQ:ESCA) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Escalade, Incorporated (NASDAQ:ESCA) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 22, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to Escalade Inc. Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Results Conference Call. . As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. I would now like to turn the conference over to your host, Mr. Patrick Griffin. Thank you. You […]
Why Escalade, Incorporated (NASDAQ:ESCA) Could Be Worth Watching
While Escalade, Incorporated ( NASDAQ:ESCA ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a...
Escalade Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
EVANSVILLE, Ind., Feb. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Escalade, Inc. (NASDAQ: ESCA, or the “Company”), a leading manufacturer and distributor of sporting goods and indoor/outdoor recreational equipment, today announced fourth quarter and full year results for 2022. FOURTH QUARTER 2022 (As compared to the fourth quarter 2021) Net Sales decreased 1.8% to $72.1 millionOrganic sales, excluding acquisition contributions, declined 14.4%Gross margin increased 19 basis points, to 22.4%Operating income dec
ESCA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ESCAWant to do more research on Escalade Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Escalade Inc (ESCA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Escalade Inc (ESCA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Escalade Inc (ESCA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...