Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 0.38 -- higher than 83.47% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- ESCA is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 16.26% of US dividend stocks.
- ESCA's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 74.7% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than 92.29% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ESCA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MTL, ATRI, PEI, AWR and RMCF.
ESCA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for ESCA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 43.89% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Escalade Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Escalade Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 74% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, ESCA's provides a return of -43.89% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 39.71% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for ESCA than it is for 60.67% of other equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector that also issue dividends.
ESCA Dividend Chart
ESCA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|