Escalade, Incorporated (ESCA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ESCA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 23,779,000; for context, that's better than 86.39% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that ESCA has less volatility in its price than just 6.12% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- ESCA's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 83.57% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 92.28% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ESCA's price: SVVC, MAA, UAA, LW and PAM.
ESCA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for ESCA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 43.11% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Escalade Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Escalade Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 73.61% of them.
- ESCA's market cap of approximately $286 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 30.95% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Escalade Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 34.82% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
ESCA Dividend Chart
ESCA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|