Elbit Systems Ltd. (ESLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESLT POWR Grades
- ESLT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESLT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ESLT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 57.43% of US stocks).
ESLT Stock Summary
- ESLT has a market capitalization of $7,316,326,720 -- more than approximately 80.39% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 36.89, ELBIT SYSTEMS LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about 81.27% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ESLT is currently 24.02, higher than 75.91% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ELBIT SYSTEMS LTD are SPNS, GTEC, CBAT, ALV, and TAOP.
- ESLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ELBIT SYSTEMS LTD's official web site, go to elbitsystems.com.
ESLT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ESLT's price/earnings ratio is 76.74% higher, now standing at 38.
- ESLT's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESLT.
ESLT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 13.46%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 22.65%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 46.56%.
The table below shows ESLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESLT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.89% of graded US stocks.
- ESLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.606 -- ranking 10th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- BA, HON, and RTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESLT.
The table below shows ESLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$167.41||52-week high||$244.80|
|Prev. close||$165.02||52-week low||$162.35|
|Day high||$167.41||Avg. volume||36,520|
|50-day MA||$170.44||Dividend yield||1.01%|
|200-day MA||$199.02||Market Cap||7.41B|
Elbit Systems Ltd. (ESLT) Company Bio
Elbit Systems operates in the areas of aerospace, land and naval systems, command, control, communications, computers, intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance ("C4ISR"), unmanned aircraft systems, advanced electro-optics, electro-optic space systems, EW suites, signal intelligence systems, data links and communications systems, radios and cyber-based systems. The Company also focuses on the upgrading of existing platforms, developing new technologies for defense, homeland security and commercial applications and providing a range of support services, including training and simulation systems. Elbit Systems Ltd. was founded in 1966 and is based in Haifa, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESLT Latest Social Stream
View Full ESLT Social Stream
Latest ESLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELBIT SYSTEMS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESLT as an investment opportunity.
Adani said the group has struck many critical partnerships in Israel that include Elbit Systems, Israel Weapon Systems, and Israel Innovation Authority
Elbit Systems''s subsidiary bags a $48M contract to supply mobile communication platforms to the Swedish Army
Elbit Systems (ESLT) notifies that its subsidiary Elbit Systems Sweden AB has won a contract valued at ~$48M by the Swedish Defence Materiel Administration ((FMV)), to supply…
Elbit Systems Awarded a $48 Million Contract to Supply Mobile Communication Shelters to the Swedish Armed Forces
Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ:ESLT) (TASE: ESLT) ("Elbit Systems" or the "Company") announced today that its subsidiary Elbit Systems Sweden AB ("Elbit Systems Sweden"), was awarded a contract valued at approximately $48 million by the Swedish Defence Materiel Administration (FMV), to supply Technical High Mobility Shelters (THMS) to the Swedish Army. The contract will be performed over a period of 3 years and includes options for further extensions.
Elbit Systems is Israel''s biggest public high-tech arms and weapons company. While its shares might slip another 10%, read why we''re moderately bullish on ESLT.
Elbit Systems Signed a $95 Million Contract to Supply and Maintain Advanced Electro-Optical Systems to the Israeli MOD
HAIFA, Israel, Jan. 17, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT), (TASE: ESLT) ("Elbit Systems" or the "Company") announced today that it signed a contract in an amount of approximately $95 million with the Israeli Ministry of Defense (IMoD) to supply and maintain advanced…
ESLT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|