Elbit Systems Ltd. (ESLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESLT POWR Grades
- ESLT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESLT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ESLT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
ESLT Stock Summary
- Elbit Systems Ltd's market capitalization of $9,618,137,600 is ahead of 80.82% of US-listed equities.
- ESLT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 112.85 -- higher than 80.16% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Elbit Systems Ltd is higher than 79.89% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Elbit Systems Ltd are GTEC, SVVC, ALV, SONM, and ASX.
- ESLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Elbit Systems Ltd's official web site, go to elbitsystems.com.
ESLT Valuation Summary
- ESLT's price/earnings ratio is 24.7; this is 7.32% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ESLT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 17.5 over the prior 243 months.
- ESLT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 21.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESLT.
ESLT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 45.99%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -69.76%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 50.19%.
The table below shows ESLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESLT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.89% of graded US stocks.
- ESLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.606 -- ranking 10th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- BA, HON, and RTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESLT.
The table below shows ESLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$196.24||52-week high||$238.97|
|Prev. close||$194.17||52-week low||$122.85|
|Day high||$196.61||Avg. volume||41,411|
|50-day MA||$214.65||Dividend yield||0.85%|
|200-day MA||$175.23||Market Cap||8.67B|
Elbit Systems Ltd. (ESLT) Company Bio
Elbit Systems operates in the areas of aerospace, land and naval systems, command, control, communications, computers, intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance ("C4ISR"), unmanned aircraft systems, advanced electro-optics, electro-optic space systems, EW suites, signal intelligence systems, data links and communications systems, radios and cyber-based systems. The Company also focuses on the upgrading of existing platforms, developing new technologies for defense, homeland security and commercial applications and providing a range of support services, including training and simulation systems. Elbit Systems Ltd. was founded in 1966 and is based in Haifa, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESLT Latest Social Stream
View Full ESLT Social Stream
Latest ESLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Elbit Systems Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESLT as an investment opportunity.
Elbit Systems Reports Impact of the Amendment to the Law for the Encouragement of Capital Investments on Its Fourth Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT) (TASE: ESLT) ("Elbit Systems" or the "Company") announced today that as a result of an amendment to the Law for the Encouragement of Capital Investments and the implementation of an arrangement to pay reduced tax on selected accumulated income, the Company will include a one-time expense of approximately $80 million (approximately NIS 250 million) in its financial results for the fourth quarter of 2021, which are planned to be published in March, 2022.
Elbit Systems (ESLT) has won a contract valued at ~ $16M to supply a space telescope to the Weizmann Institute of Science under Israel''s Ultraviolet Transient Astronomy
Elbit Systems Awarded a $16 Million Contract to Supply a Space Telescope to the Weizmann Institute of Science
Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT) (TASE: ESLT) ("Elbit Systems") announced today that it was awarded a contract valued at approximately $16 million to supply a space telescope to the Weizmann Institute of Science under Israel's Ultraviolet Transient Astronomy Satellite ("ULTRASAT") program to observe and research deep space. The ULTRASAT program is jointly managed and funded by the Weizmann Institute of Science and the Israeli Space Agency and is carried out in association with the German DESY r
Here is how Airbus Group (EADSY) and Elbit Systems (ESLT) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Elbit Systems Sweden secures a contract to supply Combat Management Systems to the Royal Swedish Navy
Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT) announced that its Swedish subsidiary, Elbit Systems Sweden AB was awarded a contract from the Swedish Defence Material Administration ("FMV") to supply
ESLT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|