Elbit Systems Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ESLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESLT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ESLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.36% of US stocks.
- ESLT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- ESLT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 38.91% of US stocks).
ESLT Stock Summary
- Elbit Systems Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 76.47% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 270.77, Elbit Systems Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.74% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ESLT is more volatile than just 9.06% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Elbit Systems Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be WCC, FSV, AIT, VSH, and OCFT.
- Visit ESLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to elbitsystems.com.
ESLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$129.83||52-week high||$151.21|
|Prev. close||$133.60||52-week low||$110.69|
|Day high||$130.80||Avg. volume||27,702|
|50-day MA||$138.65||Dividend yield||1.06%|
|200-day MA||$130.79||Market Cap||5.73B|
Elbit Systems Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ESLT) Company Bio
Elbit Systems operates in the areas of aerospace, land and naval systems, command, control, communications, computers, intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance ("C4ISR"), unmanned aircraft systems, advanced electro-optics, electro-optic space systems, EW suites, signal intelligence systems, data links and communications systems, radios and cyber-based systems. The Company also focuses on the upgrading of existing platforms, developing new technologies for defense, homeland security and commercial applications and providing a range of support services, including training and simulation systems. Elbit Systems Ltd. was founded in 1966 and is based in Haifa, Israel.
ESLT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Elbit Systems Ltd. To summarize, we found that Elbit Systems Ltd ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Elbit Systems Ltd, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.62 years, is 0.01% -- higher than merely 24.19% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 59.46% of its sector Industrials.
- Elbit Systems Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 21.46% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ESLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESLT Latest Social Stream
View Full ESLT Social Stream
Latest ESLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Elbit Systems Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESLT as an investment opportunity.
Elbit Systems of America and Textron Systems team on Advanced Reconnaissance Vehicle prototype for USMC
As the United States Marine Corps (USMC) Systems Command works toward the next phase of replacing the legacy Light Armored Vehicle with a modern, robust Advanced Reconnaissance Vehicle (ARV), Elbit Systems of America has teamed with Textron Systems to produce a solution that provides Marines with transformational capabilities, including enhanced situational understanding technologies.
Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT) & (TASE: ESLT) ("Elbit Systems or the "Company") announced today that it will be releasing its first quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, May 25, 2021.
United States Marines rely on Elbit Systems of America's lightweight night vision systems known as the Squad Binocular Night Vision Goggle (SBNVG) to provide added clarity, agility, and lethality. This is a major upgrade to the USMC's legacy night vision device, the PVS-14. This advancement was initiated in 2019 under an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract. Elbit Systems of America received an approximately $41 million order from the USMC for the delivery order under this IDIQ, to continue replacing the Marines' legacy monocular night vision systems with SBNVGs through March 2022. All orders will be fulfilled from Elbit Systems of America's Roanoke, Virginia facility.
Elbit Systems' U.S. Subsidiary Awarded $41 Million Order as Part of the Night Vision Goggles IDIQ Contract for the U.S. Marine Corps
Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT) (TASE: ESLT) ("Elbit Systems") announced today that its U.S. subsidiary, Elbit Systems of America LLC, ("Elbit Systems of America"), was awarded a delivery order valued at approximately $41 million for the supply of night vision systems and various spare components to the U.S. Marine Corps. The order will be executed in Roanoke, Virginia and will be supplied through March 2022.
Elbit Systems (ESLT) has been awarded a contract valued at ~$1.65B (~€1.375B) for the establishment and operation of the International Flight Training Center of the Hellenic Air Force, as part of an agreement between the Israeli Ministry of Defense and the Hellenic Ministry of National Defense. Under the contract, Elbit...
ESLT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|