Elbit Systems Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ESLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESLT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ESLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESLT is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ESLT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 34.14% of US stocks).
ESLT Stock Summary
- ESLT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 419.06 -- higher than 91.64% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -29.84%, Elbit Systems Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 16.56% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Elbit Systems Ltd's share price is greater than that of merely 8.51% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Elbit Systems Ltd are CLH, AWR, ESI, BDL, and SNX.
- ESLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Elbit Systems Ltd's official web site, go to elbitsystems.com.
ESLT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ESLT's price/sales ratio is 33.33% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 243 months, ESLT's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
- Over the past 243 months, ESLT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 14.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESLT.
ESLT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -125.3%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 2.35%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 57.38%.
The table below shows ESLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$127.00||52-week high||$145.86|
|Prev. close||$126.06||52-week low||$110.69|
|Day high||$127.13||Avg. volume||28,520|
|50-day MA||$130.81||Dividend yield||1.12%|
|200-day MA||$130.82||Market Cap||5.61B|
Elbit Systems Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ESLT) Company Bio
Elbit Systems operates in the areas of aerospace, land and naval systems, command, control, communications, computers, intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance ("C4ISR"), unmanned aircraft systems, advanced electro-optics, electro-optic space systems, EW suites, signal intelligence systems, data links and communications systems, radios and cyber-based systems. The Company also focuses on the upgrading of existing platforms, developing new technologies for defense, homeland security and commercial applications and providing a range of support services, including training and simulation systems. Elbit Systems Ltd. was founded in 1966 and is based in Haifa, Israel.
ESLT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Elbit Systems Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Elbit Systems Ltd ranked in the 23th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 73.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ESLT, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.62 years, is 0.01% -- higher than just 23.38% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 83% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 55.78% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 18.48% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ESLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESLT Latest Social Stream
View Full ESLT Social Stream
Latest ESLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Elbit Systems Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESLT as an investment opportunity.
Military Drone Market to Hit USD 26.12 Billion by 2028; Rising Military Spending Worldwide to Augment Growth: Fortune Business Insights
Top companies covered in military drone market report are General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (US), Northrop Grumman Corporation (US), Elbit Systems Ltd. (Israel), Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. (Israel), AeroVironment, Inc. (US), Lockheed Martin Corporation (US), Thales Group (France), Boeing (US), BAE Systems (UK), SAAB Group (Sweden), Textron Systems (US) and more players profiled Top companies covered in military drone market report are General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (US), Northrop Grumman Corporation (US), Elbit Systems Ltd. (Israel), Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. (Israel), AeroVironment, Inc. (US), Lockheed Martin Corporation (US), Thales Group (France), Boeing (US), BAE Systems (UK), SAAB Group (Sweden), Textron Systems (US) and more players profiled
Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT) (TASE: ESLT) ("Elbit Systems" or the "Company") announced today that it will be releasing its second quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, August 12, 2021.
Military Electro Optical Infrared (Eoir) Systems Market to Witness Rapid Growth by 2027 | UTC Aerospace, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, Elbit Systems, Northrop Grumman
Global Military Electro Optical Infrared (Eoir) Systems Market Report Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2021 is latest research study released by A2Z Market Research evaluating the market risk side analysis, highlighting opportunities and leveraged with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The report provides information on market trends and development, growth 
Ordnance Factory Tiruchirappalli hands over 12.7 mm M2 NATO Stabilized Remote Control Gun to Indian Navy, Indian Coast Guard
Ordnance Factory Tiruchirappalli hands over Fifteen 12.7 mm M2 NATO Stabilized Remote Control Gun to Indian Navy & 10 to Indian Coast Guard. It is manufactured with transfer of technology agreement from Elbit Systems, Israel. The gun is meant for marine applications and can remotely engage targets. It is equipped with an inbuilt CCD camera, 
Maritime and Border Security Market to See Major Growth by 2026 | Airbus Helicopters, BAE Systems, Elbit Systems
The latest study released on the Global Maritime and Border Security Market by AMA Research evaluates market size, trend, and forecast to 2026. The Maritime and Border Security market study covers significant research data and proofs to be a handy resource document for managers, analysts, industry experts and other key people to have ready-to-access and 
ESLT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|