Elbit Systems Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ESLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESLT POWR Grades
- ESLT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 91.36% of US stocks.
- ESLT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- ESLT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 38.91% of US stocks).
ESLT Stock Summary
- Elbit Systems Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 76.29% of US listed stocks.
- ESLT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 263.13 -- higher than 87.69% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ESLT is more volatile than only 8.87% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Elbit Systems Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be FSV, VSH, AIT, OCFT, and MANU.
- ESLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Elbit Systems Ltd's official web site, go to elbitsystems.com.
ESLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$130.61||52-week high||$151.21|
|Prev. close||$129.83||52-week low||$110.69|
|Day high||$132.06||Avg. volume||27,793|
|50-day MA||$138.57||Dividend yield||1.09%|
|200-day MA||$130.76||Market Cap||5.77B|
Elbit Systems Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ESLT) Company Bio
Elbit Systems operates in the areas of aerospace, land and naval systems, command, control, communications, computers, intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance ("C4ISR"), unmanned aircraft systems, advanced electro-optics, electro-optic space systems, EW suites, signal intelligence systems, data links and communications systems, radios and cyber-based systems. The Company also focuses on the upgrading of existing platforms, developing new technologies for defense, homeland security and commercial applications and providing a range of support services, including training and simulation systems. Elbit Systems Ltd. was founded in 1966 and is based in Haifa, Israel.
ESLT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Elbit Systems Ltd. To summarize, we found that Elbit Systems Ltd ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Elbit Systems Ltd, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.62 years, is 0.01% -- higher than merely 24.19% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 59.46% of its sector Industrials.
- Elbit Systems Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 21.46% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ESLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESLT Latest Social Stream
View Full ESLT Social Stream
Latest ESLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Elbit Systems Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESLT as an investment opportunity.
Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT) & (TASE: ESLT) ("Elbit Systems or the "Company") announced today that it will be releasing its first quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, May 25, 2021.
Elbit Systems (ESLT) has been awarded a contract valued at ~$1.65B (~€1.375B) for the establishment and operation of the International Flight Training Center of the Hellenic Air Force, as part of an agreement between the Israeli Ministry of Defense and the Hellenic Ministry of National Defense. Under the contract, Elbit...
Elbit Systems Announces the Results of its Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders Held on April 7, 2021
Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT) (TASE: ESLT) (the "Company") announced today that at its Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders held on April 7, 2021 at the Company's offices in Haifa, the proposed resolutions described in the Proxy Statement to the Shareholders dated March 3, 2021 (the "Proxy Statement") and detailed hereunder were approved by the respective required majority:
Over the past three months, shares of Elbit Systems (NASDAQ:ESLT) increased by 7.37%. Before having a look at the importance of debt, let us look at how much debt Elbit Systems has. Elbit Systems's Debt Based on Elbit Systems's financial statement as of March 24, 2021, long-term debt is at $408.82 million and current debt is at $330.96 million, amounting to $739.78 million in total debt. Adjusted for $278.79 million in cash-equivalents, the company's net debt is at $460.99 million. Let's define some of the terms we used in the paragraph above. Current debt is the portion of a company's debt which is due within 1 year, while long-term debt is the portion due in more than 1 year. Cash equivalents include cash and any liquid securities with maturity periods of 90 days or less. Total debt e...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Elbit Systems Ltd (NASDAQ: ESLT)Q4 2020 Earnings CallMar 24, 2021, 10:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorLadies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by.
ESLT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|