Elbit Systems Ltd. (ESLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESLT POWR Grades
- ESLT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 92.22% of US stocks.
- ESLT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- ESLT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
ESLT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 242.01, ELBIT SYSTEMS LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.51% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 37.36, ELBIT SYSTEMS LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about 83.81% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ESLT is currently 69.21, higher than 94.17% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ELBIT SYSTEMS LTD are SPNS, IQ, GTEC, PHAR, and SRI.
- ESLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ELBIT SYSTEMS LTD's official web site, go to elbitsystems.com.
ESLT Valuation Summary
- ESLT's price/earnings ratio is 38.1; this is 102.66% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ESLT's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESLT.
ESLT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 41.84%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 39.86%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 42.74%.
The table below shows ESLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESLT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.89% of graded US stocks.
- ESLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.606 -- ranking 10th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- BA, HON, and RTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESLT.
The table below shows ESLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$200.97||52-week high||$244.80|
|Prev. close||$205.48||52-week low||$142.20|
|Day high||$202.81||Avg. volume||33,850|
|50-day MA||$216.95||Dividend yield||0.83%|
|200-day MA||$201.97||Market Cap||8.90B|
Elbit Systems Ltd. (ESLT) Company Bio
Elbit Systems operates in the areas of aerospace, land and naval systems, command, control, communications, computers, intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance ("C4ISR"), unmanned aircraft systems, advanced electro-optics, electro-optic space systems, EW suites, signal intelligence systems, data links and communications systems, radios and cyber-based systems. The Company also focuses on the upgrading of existing platforms, developing new technologies for defense, homeland security and commercial applications and providing a range of support services, including training and simulation systems. Elbit Systems Ltd. was founded in 1966 and is based in Haifa, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESLT Latest Social Stream
View Full ESLT Social Stream
Latest ESLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELBIT SYSTEMS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESLT as an investment opportunity.
With America fighting cold wars with two major power, investors should look to play the massive Tech Cold War that's also occurring.
Elbit Systems Awarded $76 Million Contract to Supply Electronic Warfare Training Capability to a Country in Asia-Pacific
Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT) and (TASE: ESLT) ("Elbit Systems" or "the Company") announced today that it was awarded a contract valued at approximately $76 million to supply an Electronic Warfare (EW) training capability to the Air Force of a country in Asia-Pacific. The contract will be performed over a period of two years.
Elbit Systems of America Awarded $49 Million ID/IQ Contract to Supply Mortar Systems for the U.S. Army
Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT) (TASE: ESLT) ("Elbit Systems") announced today that its U.S. subsidiary, Elbit Systems of America LLC, ("Elbit Systems of America"), was awarded an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contract with a maximum potential value of up to approximately $49 million, to provide 120mm mortar systems for the U.S. Army. The contract will be executed in Fort Worth, Texas over a period of five years. An initial delivery order of approximately $10 million has been
Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT) (TASE: ESLT) ("Elbit Systems") announced today that its U.S. subsidiary, Elbit Systems of America LLC, ("Elbit Systems of America"), was awarded a $10 million contract by SOSSEC, Inc. to begin phase II of the development of an Advanced Low Light Level Sensor (ALLLS) that is intended to be used to support the U.S. Army's Integrated Visual Augmentation System (IVAS) 2.0 for soldiers. The contract will be executed through 2025 and the work will be conducted in Roan
Lockheed Martin (LMT) clinches a $17.6-million modification contract to support the Aegis Weapon System for AWS baselines.
ESLT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|