Elbit Systems Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ESLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESLT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ESLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.77% of US stocks.
- ESLT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- ESLT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 54.76% of US stocks).
ESLT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ESLT is currently 24.13, higher than 76.11% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 22.76%, Elbit Systems Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 78.87% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ESLT is more volatile than just 4.96% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Elbit Systems Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be GTEC, KMDA, OCFT, SONM, and EMAN.
- ESLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Elbit Systems Ltd's official web site, go to elbitsystems.com.
ESLT Valuation Summary
- ESLT's price/earnings ratio is 24.7; this is 7.32% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ESLT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 17.5 over the prior 243 months.
- ESLT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 21.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESLT.
ESLT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 46.67%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 157.65%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 219.05%.
The table below shows ESLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESLT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.57% of graded US stocks.
- ESLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.606 -- ranking 10th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- BA, HON, and RTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESLT.
The table below shows ESLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$146.00||52-week high||$149.87|
|Prev. close||$145.60||52-week low||$110.69|
|Day high||$146.69||Avg. volume||33,669|
|50-day MA||$145.44||Dividend yield||1.01%|
|200-day MA||$137.77||Market Cap||6.45B|
Elbit Systems Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ESLT) Company Bio
Elbit Systems operates in the areas of aerospace, land and naval systems, command, control, communications, computers, intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance ("C4ISR"), unmanned aircraft systems, advanced electro-optics, electro-optic space systems, EW suites, signal intelligence systems, data links and communications systems, radios and cyber-based systems. The Company also focuses on the upgrading of existing platforms, developing new technologies for defense, homeland security and commercial applications and providing a range of support services, including training and simulation systems. Elbit Systems Ltd. was founded in 1966 and is based in Haifa, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESLT Latest Social Stream
View Full ESLT Social Stream
Latest ESLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Elbit Systems Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESLT as an investment opportunity.
AMZN stock, ABB stock, IRBT stock, and NOC stock should all get a big lift from the increased use of robotics going forward.
Homeland Security Market 2020 Detail Analysis for Business Development and Top Manufacturers Thales, ITT Exelis, L-3 Communications, CSC, SAAB, BAE Systems, General Dynamics, Raytheon, CACI, Lockheed Martin, Smith Detection, Elbit Systems, Northrop Grumman, EADS, SAIC
Industry research 2020 debates on breakthroughs and rapid evolutions of global Homeland Security market with a concise summary of market drivers, restraints, confrontations, and regulative landscape of the industry. It tracks growth opportunities, new entrants and their fruitful strategies to elate market contribution and expansion. What further Homeland Security market research offers is getting 
Major players in the nano drones market are AeroVironment Inc. , Aerix Drone, Extreme Fliers, Drona Aviation Pvt Ltd, Guangdong Cheerson Hobby Technology Co. Ltd, Mota Group Inc. , Parrot SA, Prox Dynamics, Skyrocket Toys LLC, Horizon Hobby, Lockheed Martin, Israel Aerospace Industries, Elbit Systems, Dajiang Innovation Technology Co. Major players in the nano drones market are AeroVironment Inc. , Aerix Drone, Extreme Fliers, Drona Aviation Pvt Ltd, Guangdong Cheerson Hobby Technology Co. Ltd, Mota Group Inc. , Parrot SA, Prox Dynamics, Skyrocket Toys LLC, Horizon Hobby, Lockheed Martin, Israel Aerospace Industries, Elbit Systems, Dajiang Innovation Technology Co.
Small Drones Market to Reach $13.4 Billion, Globally, by 2023 || Aerovironment, Elbit Systems, Parrot SA, 3D Robotics, BAE Systems
According to a recent report published by Allied Market Research, titled, "Small Drones Market by Type and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2023," the small drones market was valued at $6.2 billion in 2016, and is projected to
With Market Size Valued at $605 Million by 2026, it''s a Stable Outlook for the Global Digital Glass Military Aircraft Cockpit Systems Market
SAN FRANCISCO , Oct. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- A new market study published by Global Industry Analysts Inc., (GIA) the premier market research company, today released its report titled "Digital Glass Military Aircraft Cockpit Systems - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" . The report presents fresh perspectives on opportunities and challenges in a significantly transformed post COVID-19 marketplace. FACTS AT A GLANCE Edition: 6; Released: April 2021 Executive Pool: 5476 Companies: 42 - Players covered include Airbus Group SAS; Avidyne Corporation; Elbit Systems Ltd.; Esterline Technologies Corporation; Garmin Ltd.; GE Aviation; Honeywell Aerospace; Lockheed Martin Corporation; MGL Avionics; Rockwell Collins, Inc. and Others. Coverage: All major geographies and key segments Segments: Se...
ESLT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|