Elbit Systems Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ESLT): Price and Financial Metrics
ESLT Stock Summary
- ESLT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 185.41 -- higher than 84.88% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ESLT is currently 27.15, higher than 90.54% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ESLT is more volatile than just 7.51% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESLT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASX, BVSN, NEON, SOHU, and SCON.
- ESLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Elbit Systems Ltd's official web site, go to www.elbitsystems.com.
ESLT Stock Price Chart More Charts
ESLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.57||52-week high||$167.75|
|Prev. close||$121.82||52-week low||$110.00|
|Day high||$120.85||Avg. volume||24,357|
|50-day MA||$141.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$155.11||Market Cap||5.32B|
Elbit Systems Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (ESLT) Company Bio
Elbit Systems operates in the areas of aerospace, land and naval systems, command, control, communications, computers, intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance ("C4ISR"), unmanned aircraft systems, advanced electro-optics, electro-optic space systems, EW suites, signal intelligence systems, data links and communications systems, radios and cyber-based systems. The Company also focuses on the upgrading of existing platforms, developing new technologies for defense, homeland security and commercial applications and providing a range of support services, including training and simulation systems. Elbit Systems Ltd. was founded in 1966 and is based in Haifa, Israel.