Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESQ POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ESQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.57% of US stocks.
- ESQ's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ESQ ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
ESQ Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Esquire Financial Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8 for Esquire Financial Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for 87.08% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Esquire Financial Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Esquire Financial Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MNSB, ASPU, FC, AX, and EPAC.
- ESQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Esquire Financial Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.esquirebank.com.
ESQ Valuation Summary
- ESQ's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.6; this is 69.77% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ESQ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 26.4 over the prior 50 months.
- Over the past 50 months, ESQ's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESQ.
ESQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESQ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.52% of graded US stocks.
- ESQ's asset turnover comes in at 0.056 -- ranking 73rd of 430 Banking stocks.
- BOTJ, RM, and UCBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESQ.
The table below shows ESQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.06||52-week high||$39.08|
|Prev. close||$34.37||52-week low||$22.95|
|Day high||$35.46||Avg. volume||20,829|
|50-day MA||$34.34||Dividend yield||1.03%|
|200-day MA||$32.07||Market Cap||283.14M|
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ) Company Bio
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in Jericho, New York, with an additional branch office in Garden City, New York and an administrative office in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. At March 31, 2017, Esquire had approximately $438.1 million in assets. Its wholly-owned subsidiary, Esquire Bank, National Association, is a full service commercial bank dedicated to serving the financial needs of the legal industry and small businesses nationally, as well as commercial and retail customers in the New York metropolitan area.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESQ Latest Social Stream
View Full ESQ Social Stream
Latest ESQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Esquire Financial Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESQ as an investment opportunity.
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.15% and 0.20%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ESQ) (the "Company"), the financial holding company for Esquire Bank, National Association ("Esquire Bank"), today announced its operating results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2021. Significant achievements during the quarter include:
Buying a low-cost index fund will get you the average market return. But if you invest in individual stocks, some are...
Eagle Bancorp (EGBN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.17% and 0.51%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ESQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ESQHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Esquire Financial Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Esquire Financial Holdings Inc (ESQ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Esquire Financial Holdings Inc (ESQ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Esquire Financial Holdings Inc (ESQ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch