Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ): Price and Financial Metrics
ESQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.58||52-week high||$54.03|
|Prev. close||$44.91||52-week low||$34.75|
|Day high||$45.19||Avg. volume||28,959|
|50-day MA||$48.15||Dividend yield||1.1%|
|200-day MA||$43.43||Market Cap||365.69M|
ESQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESQ POWR Grades
- ESQ scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 75.36% of US stocks.
- ESQ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ESQ ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ESQ Stock Summary
- For ESQ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.33% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ESQUIRE FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of 92.95%; that's higher than 87.48% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ESQUIRE FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC comes in at 54.55%, a number that bests 90.1% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ESQUIRE FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC are BSVN, MNSB, JHG, LOB, and DFIN.
- Visit ESQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.esquirebank.com.
ESQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ESQ's price/sales ratio is 65.22% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- Over the past 76 months, ESQ's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESQ.
ESQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESQ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.52% of graded US stocks.
- ESQ's asset turnover comes in at 0.056 -- ranking 73rd of 430 Banking stocks.
- BOTJ, RM, and UCBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESQ.
The table below shows ESQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ) Company Bio
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in Jericho, New York, with an additional branch office in Garden City, New York and an administrative office in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. At March 31, 2017, Esquire had approximately $438.1 million in assets. Its wholly-owned subsidiary, Esquire Bank, National Association, is a full service commercial bank dedicated to serving the financial needs of the legal industry and small businesses nationally, as well as commercial and retail customers in the New York metropolitan area.
ESQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESQ Latest Social Stream
View Full ESQ Social Stream
Latest ESQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ESQUIRE FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESQ as an investment opportunity.
On September 12, 2023, Director Selig Zises sold 5,000 shares of Esquire Financial Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:ESQ).
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:ESQ) is a favorite amongst institutional investors who own 54%
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Esquire Financial Holdings' stock price is sensitive to...
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ESQ ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend date...
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ESQ) (the "Company"), the financial holding company for Esquire Bank, National Association (collectively "Esquire"), today announced its regular quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share of common stock, payable on September 1, 2023, to each stockholder of record on August 15, 2023.
ESQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ESQHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Esquire Financial Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Esquire Financial Holdings Inc (ESQ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Esquire Financial Holdings Inc (ESQ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Esquire Financial Holdings Inc (ESQ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch