Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESQ POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ESQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESQ is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ESQ's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 40.5% of US stocks).
ESQ Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 417.47, Esquire Financial Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.51% of US stocks.
- For ESQ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 4.41% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.35%, Esquire Financial Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.7% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Esquire Financial Holdings Inc are OFED, NAVB, CBU, OPBK, and FRME.
- ESQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Esquire Financial Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.esquirebank.com.
ESQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ESQ's price/sales ratio is 216.67% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- ESQ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 26 over the prior 50 months.
- Over the past 50 months, ESQ's price/earnings ratio has gone down 26.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESQ.
ESQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.09||52-week high||$26.79|
|Prev. close||$24.20||52-week low||$14.00|
|Day high||$24.48||Avg. volume||27,893|
|50-day MA||$24.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.09||Market Cap||188.62M|
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ) Company Bio
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in Jericho, New York, with an additional branch office in Garden City, New York and an administrative office in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. At March 31, 2017, Esquire had approximately $438.1 million in assets. Its wholly-owned subsidiary, Esquire Bank, National Association, is a full service commercial bank dedicated to serving the financial needs of the legal industry and small businesses nationally, as well as commercial and retail customers in the New York metropolitan area.
ESQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESQ Latest Social Stream
View Full ESQ Social Stream
Latest ESQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Esquire Financial Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESQ as an investment opportunity.
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. Announces Partnership With Assure Disability To Offer Serve® Prepaid Cards For Social Security Disability Claimants
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ESQ) ("Company"), the financial holding company for Esquire Bank, National Association ("Esquire"), today announced that Esquire has signed an exclusive agreement with Assure Disability LLC ("Assure"), a leading fintech provider in the Social Security Disability ("SSD") vertical that provides critical services to law firms, attorneys and SSD claimants nationally.
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.79% and 4.77%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ESQ) (the "Company"), the financial holding company for Esquire Bank, National Association ("Esquire Bank"), today announced its operating results for the second quarter of 2021. Significant achievements during the quarter include:
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ESQ Price Returns
Continue Researching ESQHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Esquire Financial Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Esquire Financial Holdings Inc (ESQ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Esquire Financial Holdings Inc (ESQ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Esquire Financial Holdings Inc (ESQ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch