Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESQ POWR Grades
- ESQ scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESQ is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ESQ's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.63% of US stocks).
ESQ Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ESQUIRE FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about merely 0.51% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.74 for ESQUIRE FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for 88.34% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ESQUIRE FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of 66.25%; that's higher than 80.55% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ESQUIRE FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC are AX, MNSB, HONE, HFBL, and LOB.
- Visit ESQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.esquirebank.com.
ESQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ESQ's price/sales ratio is 283.33% higher, now standing at 4.6.
- ESQ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 26.1 over the prior 68 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESQ.
ESQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESQ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.52% of graded US stocks.
- ESQ's asset turnover comes in at 0.056 -- ranking 73rd of 430 Banking stocks.
- BOTJ, RM, and UCBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESQ.
The table below shows ESQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.47||52-week high||$48.13|
|Prev. close||$45.95||52-week low||$31.81|
|Day high||$45.77||Avg. volume||27,228|
|50-day MA||$42.98||Dividend yield||0.87%|
|200-day MA||$39.15||Market Cap||362.39M|
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ) Company Bio
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in Jericho, New York, with an additional branch office in Garden City, New York and an administrative office in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. At March 31, 2017, Esquire had approximately $438.1 million in assets. Its wholly-owned subsidiary, Esquire Bank, National Association, is a full service commercial bank dedicated to serving the financial needs of the legal industry and small businesses nationally, as well as commercial and retail customers in the New York metropolitan area.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESQ Latest Social Stream
View Full ESQ Social Stream
Latest ESQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ESQUIRE FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESQ as an investment opportunity.
Esquire Financial Holdings ( NASDAQ:ESQ ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$80.8m (up 40% from...
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ESQ) (the "Company"), the holding company for Esquire Bank, National Association ("Esquire Bank"), today announced its regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per share of common stock, payable on March 1, 2023, to each stockholder of record on February 15, 2023.
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10% and 8.75%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ESQ) (the "Company"), the financial holding company for Esquire Bank, National Association ("Esquire Bank"), today announced its operating results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2022. Significant achievements during the quarter and year include:
In this article, we discuss 12 best performing bank stocks in 2022. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Performing Bank Stocks in 2022. 2022 has brought high inflation which has not been seen in 40 years, leading the Federal Reserve to tighten monetary policy at the fastest […]
ESQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ESQHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Esquire Financial Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Esquire Financial Holdings Inc (ESQ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Esquire Financial Holdings Inc (ESQ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Esquire Financial Holdings Inc (ESQ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch