Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESQ POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ESQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESQ is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- ESQ's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.56% of US stocks).
ESQ Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Esquire Financial Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- ESQ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Esquire Financial Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PFIS, BMRC, MNSB, BSVN, and LKFN.
- Visit ESQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.esquirebank.com.
ESQ Valuation Summary
- ESQ's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.6; this is 69.77% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ESQ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 26.4 over the prior 50 months.
- Over the past 50 months, ESQ's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESQ.
ESQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESQ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.48% of graded US stocks.
- ESQ's asset turnover comes in at 0.056 -- ranking 74th of 433 Banking stocks.
- BOTJ, RM, and UCBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESQ.
The table below shows ESQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.40||52-week high||$34.00|
|Prev. close||$31.69||52-week low||$15.25|
|Day high||$31.50||Avg. volume||26,688|
|50-day MA||$28.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.66||Market Cap||245.89M|
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ) Company Bio
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in Jericho, New York, with an additional branch office in Garden City, New York and an administrative office in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. At March 31, 2017, Esquire had approximately $438.1 million in assets. Its wholly-owned subsidiary, Esquire Bank, National Association, is a full service commercial bank dedicated to serving the financial needs of the legal industry and small businesses nationally, as well as commercial and retail customers in the New York metropolitan area.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESQ Latest Social Stream
View Full ESQ Social Stream
Latest ESQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Esquire Financial Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESQ as an investment opportunity.
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
Gator Capital Management, an investment management firm, published its second-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 2.35% was recorded by the fund for the Q2 of 2021, below the S&P 500 Total Return Index that delivered an 8.55% return and the S&P 1500 Financials Index that […]
ESQ Price Returns
Continue Researching ESQHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Esquire Financial Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Esquire Financial Holdings Inc (ESQ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Esquire Financial Holdings Inc (ESQ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Esquire Financial Holdings Inc (ESQ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch