Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESQ POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ESQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.94% of US stocks.
- ESQ's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- ESQ ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
ESQ Stock Summary
- Esquire Financial Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on June 27, 2017, making it an older stock than only 13.43% of US equities in our set.
- For ESQ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 4.24% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -43.02%, Esquire Financial Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.25% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Esquire Financial Holdings Inc are MCBS, APAM, HBCP, COLB, and WIFI.
- Visit ESQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.esquirebank.com.
ESQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.38||52-week high||$26.79|
|Prev. close||$23.53||52-week low||$11.93|
|Day high||$23.81||Avg. volume||20,602|
|50-day MA||$23.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.88||Market Cap||183.07M|
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ) Company Bio
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in Jericho, New York, with an additional branch office in Garden City, New York and an administrative office in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. At March 31, 2017, Esquire had approximately $438.1 million in assets. Its wholly-owned subsidiary, Esquire Bank, National Association, is a full service commercial bank dedicated to serving the financial needs of the legal industry and small businesses nationally, as well as commercial and retail customers in the New York metropolitan area.
ESQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESQ Latest Social Stream
View Full ESQ Social Stream
Latest ESQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Esquire Financial Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESQ as an investment opportunity.
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.00% and 4.85%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ESQ) (the "Company"), the financial holding company for Esquire Bank, National Association ("Esquire Bank"), today announced its operating results for the first quarter of 2021. Significant achievements during the current quarter when compared to the fourth quarter 2020 ("linked quarter") include:
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ESQ) (the "Company"), the holding company for Esquire Bank, National Association ("Esquire Bank"), today announced that the Company was named the top performing community bank in the United States, ranking first in the 2020 Raymond James Community Bankers Cup. Esquire Financial Holdings ranked first in the 2019 Raymond James Community Bankers Cup and third in the 2018 rankings.
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. Announces Partnership With InComm Payments To Offer Serve® American Express® Card For Social Security Disability Claimants
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ESQ) ("Company"), the financial holding company for Esquire Bank, National Association ("Esquire"), today announced that Esquire has signed an exclusive agreement with InComm Payments, a global leading payments technology company, to offer prepaid card services under the Serve® brand for Social Security Disability Insurance ("SSDI") payments. InComm Payments became the exclusive distributor of American Express's prepaid reloadable and gift card products in the U.S. and acquired the Serve® technology platform in 2018. The Serve® product offered as part of the agreement with Esquire will be a Serve® Card issued by American Express.
ESQ Price Returns
Continue Researching ESQHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Esquire Financial Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Esquire Financial Holdings Inc (ESQ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Esquire Financial Holdings Inc (ESQ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Esquire Financial Holdings Inc (ESQ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch