Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESQ POWR Grades
- ESQ scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESQ is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ESQ's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.54% of US stocks).
ESQ Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ESQUIRE FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about only 0.45% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.52 for ESQUIRE FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for 87.96% of US stocks.
- The volatility of ESQUIRE FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of just 11.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ESQUIRE FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC are AX, HONE, MNSB, PPBI, and CASS.
- ESQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ESQUIRE FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.esquirebank.com.
ESQ Valuation Summary
- ESQ's price/earnings ratio is 14.9; this is 43.27% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 64 months, ESQ's price/earnings ratio has gone down 24.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESQ.
ESQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESQ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.52% of graded US stocks.
- ESQ's asset turnover comes in at 0.056 -- ranking 73rd of 430 Banking stocks.
- BOTJ, RM, and UCBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESQ.
The table below shows ESQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.55||52-week high||$41.68|
|Prev. close||$36.68||52-week low||$28.81|
|Day high||$38.02||Avg. volume||32,745|
|50-day MA||$38.01||Dividend yield||0.96%|
|200-day MA||$35.10||Market Cap||303.44M|
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ) Company Bio
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in Jericho, New York, with an additional branch office in Garden City, New York and an administrative office in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. At March 31, 2017, Esquire had approximately $438.1 million in assets. Its wholly-owned subsidiary, Esquire Bank, National Association, is a full service commercial bank dedicated to serving the financial needs of the legal industry and small businesses nationally, as well as commercial and retail customers in the New York metropolitan area.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESQ Latest Social Stream
View Full ESQ Social Stream
Latest ESQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ESQUIRE FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESQ as an investment opportunity.
Here are three highly-ranked stocks that have climbed to new highs recently during the market downturn that investors might want to buy.
Here is how Enterprise Financial Services (EFSC) and Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Here is how Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ) and First Bancorp (FBP) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
ESQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ESQHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Esquire Financial Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Esquire Financial Holdings Inc (ESQ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Esquire Financial Holdings Inc (ESQ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Esquire Financial Holdings Inc (ESQ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch