ESSA Bancorp, Inc. - common stock (ESSA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESSA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ESSA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.21% of US stocks.
- ESSA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- ESSA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
ESSA Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.95 for ESSA Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 90.9% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -97.17%, ESSA Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.43% of about US stocks.
- ESSA Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 255.38%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ESSA Bancorp Inc are WNEB, FNCB, EQBK, FCCY, and CFFI.
- Visit ESSA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.essabank.com.
ESSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.09||52-week high||$18.23|
|Prev. close||$15.13||52-week low||$11.05|
|Day high||$15.32||Avg. volume||25,703|
|50-day MA||$16.13||Dividend yield||3.18%|
|200-day MA||$14.67||Market Cap||160.97M|
ESSA Bancorp, Inc. - common stock (ESSA) Company Bio
ESSA Bancorp, Inc. provides a range of financial services to individuals, families, and businesses in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania.
ESSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESSA Latest Social Stream
View Full ESSA Social Stream
Latest ESSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ESSA Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESSA as an investment opportunity.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Essa Bancorp (ESSA) have what it takes? Let's find out.
STROUDSBURG, PA / ACCESSWIRE / April 28, 2021/ ESSA Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ:ESSA), the holding company for ESSA Bank & Trust (the "Bank"), a $2.
Essa Bancorp (ESSA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
STROUDSBURG, PA / ACCESSWIRE / February 25, 2021 / ESSA Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ Global MarketSM: ESSA), the holding company for ESSA Bank & Trust, today announced that its Board of Directors declared a dividend of twelve cents ($0.
ESSA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|