ESSA Bancorp, Inc. - common stock (ESSA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESSA Stock Summary
- ESSA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.01% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,505.88%, ESSA BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.51% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ESSA comes in at -104.72% -- higher than that of only 5.51% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESSA BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FNCB, HMST, FRD, FFWM, and LICY.
- ESSA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ESSA BANCORP INC's official web site, go to ir.essabank.com.
ESSA Valuation Summary
- ESSA's price/earnings ratio is 11.7; this is 12.5% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 188 months, ESSA's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESSA.
ESSA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 9.61%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 75.64%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 75.64%.
The table below shows ESSA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.00||52-week high||$21.61|
|Prev. close||$20.50||52-week low||$14.79|
|Day high||$20.37||Avg. volume||10,227|
|50-day MA||$19.12||Dividend yield||2.93%|
|200-day MA||$17.67||Market Cap||207.68M|
ESSA Bancorp, Inc. - common stock (ESSA) Company Bio
ESSA Bancorp, Inc. provides a range of financial services to individuals, families, and businesses in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESSA Latest Social Stream
View Full ESSA Social Stream
Latest ESSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ESSA BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESSA as an investment opportunity.
ESSA Bancorp, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:ESSA) top owners are individual investors with 40% stake, while31% is held by institutions
If you want to know who really controls ESSA Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ESSA ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
ESSA Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ Global MarketSM:ESSA), the holding company for ESSA Bank & Trust, today announced that its Board of Directors declared a dividend of fifteen cents ($0.15) per share.
Essa Bancorp (ESSA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 21.43% and 8.19%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
/ ESSA Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ:ESSA), the holding company for ESSA Bank & Trust (the "Bank"), a $1.8 billion asset financial institution providing full service commercial and retail banking, financial, and investment services in eastern Pennsylvania, today announced financial results for the fiscal third quarter and nine months ended June 30, 2022.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Essa Bancorp (ESSA) have what it takes? Let's find out.
ESSA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|