ESSA Bancorp, Inc. - common stock (ESSA): Price and Financial Metrics
ESSA Stock Summary
- ESSA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.74% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -90.72%, ESSA Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.91% of about US stocks.
- ESSA Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 134.57%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ESSA Bancorp Inc are FMAO, PRK, UBCP, ACBI, and NBHC.
- Visit ESSA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.essabank.com.
ESSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.30||52-week high||$17.45|
|Prev. close||$16.55||52-week low||$9.70|
|Day high||$17.45||Avg. volume||21,824|
|50-day MA||$15.25||Dividend yield||2.66%|
|200-day MA||$14.06||Market Cap||187.20M|
ESSA Bancorp, Inc. - common stock (ESSA) Company Bio
ESSA Bancorp, Inc. provides a range of financial services to individuals, families, and businesses in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania.
ESSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESSA Latest Social Stream
View Full ESSA Social Stream
Latest ESSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ESSA Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESSA as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in ESSA Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ESSA ) have power over the company. Insiders often own a...
STROUDSBURG, PA / ACCESSWIRE / January 27, 2021 / ESSA Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ:ESSA), the holding company for ESSA Bank & Trust (the "Bank"), a $1.
STROUDSBURG, PA / ACCESSWIRE / December 23, 2020 / ESSA Bancorp, Inc.
ESSA Bancorp Factors Likely to Have Influenced Earnings Results Stock market Insights & financial analysis
ESSA Bancorp announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
ESSA Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ESSA ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. If you purchase the stock on or...
ESSA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ESSAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on ESSA Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!