ESSA Bancorp, Inc. - common stock (ESSA): Price and Financial Metrics
ESSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.25||52-week high||$21.80|
|Prev. close||$15.20||52-week low||$12.79|
|Day high||$15.47||Avg. volume||22,634|
|50-day MA||$16.14||Dividend yield||3.91%|
|200-day MA||$17.16||Market Cap||158.62M|
ESSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESSA POWR Grades
- ESSA scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 83.14% of US stocks.
- ESSA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ESSA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
ESSA Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ESSA BANCORP INC is higher than it is for about 90.6% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.19 for ESSA BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 87.77% of US stocks.
- ESSA BANCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -106.48%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 5.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ESSA BANCORP INC are TBNK, MBWM, BANC, KRNY, and WASH.
- ESSA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ESSA BANCORP INC's official web site, go to ir.essabank.com.
ESSA Valuation Summary
- ESSA's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 0% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ESSA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 42.5 over the prior 200 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESSA.
ESSA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 26.39%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 363.42%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 3.74%.
The table below shows ESSA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESSA Bancorp, Inc. - common stock (ESSA) Company Bio
ESSA Bancorp, Inc. provides a range of financial services to individuals, families, and businesses in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania.
ESSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESSA Latest Social Stream
View Full ESSA Social Stream
Latest ESSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ESSA BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESSA as an investment opportunity.
On September 13, 2023, Peter Gray, the Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of ESSA Bancorp Inc (NASDAQ:ESSA), purchased 1,000 shares of the company.
Is ESSA Bancorp (ESSA) a great pick from the value investor's perspective right now? Read on to know more.
ESSA Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ESSA ) will pay a dividend of $0.15 on the 29th of September. This means that the annual...
ESSA Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ Global MarketSM:ESSA), the holding company for ESSA Bank & Trust, today announced that its Board of Directors declared a dividend of fifteen cents ($0.15) per share.
Essa Bancorp (ESSA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15.38% and 4.01%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ESSA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|