Energy Transfer LP (ET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ET POWR Grades
- ET scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ET is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- ET ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
ET Stock Summary
- ET has a market capitalization of $38,389,745,891 -- more than approximately 93.91% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ENERGY TRANSFER LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ET comes in at 11.59% -- higher than that of 86.04% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ET, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCE, CVE, ED, XEL, and ES.
- ET's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENERGY TRANSFER LP's official web site, go to www.energytransfer.com.
ET Valuation Summary
- ET's price/earnings ratio is 9.4; this is 1.08% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 205 months, ET's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ET.
ET Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 34.51%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -59.42%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -59.42%.
The table below shows ET's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ET's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ET has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.76% of graded US stocks.
- ET's asset turnover comes in at 0.544 -- ranking 9th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- ENLC, EPD, and ENBL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ET.
The table below shows ET's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.15||52-week high||$12.95|
|Prev. close||$12.36||52-week low||$7.96|
|Day high||$12.32||Avg. volume||20,839,879|
|50-day MA||$11.86||Dividend yield||8.58%|
|200-day MA||$11.18||Market Cap||37.52B|
Energy Transfer LP (ET) Company Bio
Energy Transfer LP is an American company engaged in natural gas and propane pipeline transport. It is organized under Delaware state laws and headquartered in Dallas, Texas. It was founded in 1995 by Ray Davis and Kelcy Warren, who remains Chairman and CEO. It owns a 36.4% interest in Dakota Access, LLC, the company responsible for developing the Dakota Access Pipeline. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ET Latest Social Stream
View Full ET Social Stream
Latest ET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENERGY TRANSFER LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ET as an investment opportunity.
Energy Transfer and Western Midstream are among the very cheapest high-yield midstream businesses with investment-grade credit ratings. Click here to find out which is a better buy.
Energy Transfer LP (ET) has been one of the stocks most watched by Zacks.com users lately. So, it is worth exploring what lies ahead for the stock.
In this article, we discuss 10 long-term stock picks of David Tepper. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out David Tepper Portfolio Holdings: 5 Long-Term Stocks. In 2019, David Tepper converted his hedge fund, Appaloosa Management, into a family office as he became the owner of the Carolina Panthers NFL […]
Three top ones that investors will probably eventually regret not buying at their current prices are Enbridge (NYSE: ENB), Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE: EPD), and Energy Transfer (NYSE: ET). Enbridge's dividend currently clocks in at a 6.4% yield. With its stock price recently around $40 a share, it trades at about 10 times cash flow.
Energy Transfer has a unique and incredibly strong portfolio of assets. Click here for a full investment analysis of ET stock.
ET Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|