Energy Transfer LP (ET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ET POWR Grades
- ET scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.58% of US stocks.
- ET's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ET ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
ET Stock Summary
- Energy Transfer LP's market capitalization of $30,143,983,109 is ahead of 91.58% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Energy Transfer LP is higher than just 8.91% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Energy Transfer LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Energy Transfer LP, a group of peers worth examining would be ED, VIAC, TSN, EIX, and PCAR.
- Visit ET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.energytransfer.com.
ET Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Energy stock, ET's EV/EBIT ratio is 30.98% lower, now standing at 12.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ET.
ET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.22||52-week high||$11.55|
|Prev. close||$11.15||52-week low||$4.98|
|Day high||$11.30||Avg. volume||20,654,092|
|50-day MA||$9.39||Dividend yield||5.47%|
|200-day MA||$7.27||Market Cap||30.33B|
Energy Transfer LP (ET) Company Bio
Energy Transfer LP provides natural gas pipeline transportation and transmission services. Its projects include Marcus Hook Industrial Complex, Mariner east Pipelines, Mont Belvieu facility, Lone Star Express Expansion, Bakken Pipeline and Lake Charles LNG. Energy Transfer was founded in September 2002 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
ET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ET Latest Social Stream
View Full ET Social Stream
Latest ET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Energy Transfer LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ET as an investment opportunity.
Energy Transfer LP (ET) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best dividend stocks to buy according to billionaire George Soros. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Soros’ history and hedge fund performance, go directly to the 5 Best Dividend Stocks to Buy According to Billionaire George Soros. Legendary hedge fund manager George Soros is one […]
In this article we will take a look at the 10 best stocks to invest in according to Bruce Berkowitz’s Fairholme Capital. You can skip our detailed analysis of Berkowitz’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, and go directly to 5 Best Stocks to Invest In According to Bruce Berkowitz’s Fairholme Capital. Bruce Berkowitz, […]
After a strong run-up in April, shares of Energy Transfer (NYSE: ET) rallied even higher and jumped 15% in the month of May, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Bumper first-quarter numbers coupled with rising oil prices fueled investor enthusiasm in the midstream oil and gas stock. Importantly, some of the things management highlighted during Energy Transfer's Q1 earnings call hint at higher potential returns for shareholders, which partly explains why the stock has continued to rally and is already up 10.5% in June so far.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
ET Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|