Energy Transfer LP (ET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ET POWR Grades
- ET scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.58% of US stocks.
- ET's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ET ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
ET Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $29,387,004,161, Energy Transfer LP has a greater market value than 91.28% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Energy Transfer LP is higher than just 8.46% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Energy Transfer LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ET, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ED, VIAC, TSN, MGM, and EIX.
- ET's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Energy Transfer LP's official web site, go to www.energytransfer.com.
ET Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Energy stock, ET's EV/EBIT ratio is 30.98% lower, now standing at 12.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ET.
ET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.30||52-week high||$11.32|
|Prev. close||$11.05||52-week low||$4.98|
|Day high||$11.32||Avg. volume||20,699,223|
|50-day MA||$9.25||Dividend yield||5.4%|
|200-day MA||$7.22||Market Cap||30.55B|
Energy Transfer LP (ET) Company Bio
Energy Transfer LP provides natural gas pipeline transportation and transmission services. Its projects include Marcus Hook Industrial Complex, Mariner east Pipelines, Mont Belvieu facility, Lone Star Express Expansion, Bakken Pipeline and Lake Charles LNG. Energy Transfer was founded in September 2002 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
ET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ET Latest Social Stream
View Full ET Social Stream
Latest ET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Energy Transfer LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ET as an investment opportunity.
After a strong run-up in April, shares of Energy Transfer (NYSE: ET) rallied even higher and jumped 15% in the month of May, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Bumper first-quarter numbers coupled with rising oil prices fueled investor enthusiasm in the midstream oil and gas stock. Importantly, some of the things management highlighted during Energy Transfer's Q1 earnings call hint at higher potential returns for shareholders, which partly explains why the stock has continued to rally and is already up 10.5% in June so far.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Plains All Pipeline (PAA) is on course to exceed its $750-million non-core asset divestiture target for 2021, and utilize the proceeds to lower debt level and fund buybacks.
Energy Transfer LP (ET) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Is (ET) Outperforming Other Oils-Energy Stocks This Year?
ET Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|