Energy Transfer LP (ET): Price and Financial Metrics
ET Stock Summary
- ET has a market capitalization of $17,157,476,870 -- more than approximately 88.74% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ET is currently 2.29, higher than merely 10.8% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Energy Transfer LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Energy Transfer LP, a group of peers worth examining would be HST, MPLX, PEAK, ED, and OGE.
- ET's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Energy Transfer LP's official web site, go to www.energytransfer.com.
ET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.36||52-week high||$13.86|
|Prev. close||$6.49||52-week low||$3.75|
|Day high||$6.53||Avg. volume||27,502,174|
|50-day MA||$5.74||Dividend yield||9.59%|
|200-day MA||$6.89||Market Cap||17.16B|
Energy Transfer LP (ET) Company Bio
Energy Transfer LP provides natural gas pipeline transportation and transmission services. Its projects include Marcus Hook Industrial Complex, Mariner east Pipelines, Mont Belvieu facility, Lone Star Express Expansion, Bakken Pipeline and Lake Charles LNG. Energy Transfer was founded in September 2002 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.