Energy Transfer LP (ET) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, ET has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 93.69% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- ET's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than only 0.64% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, ET has returned $3,151,000,000 US dollars -- more than 94.19% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ET that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CURO, CDR, SLG, M and HWC.
ET Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for ET, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 276.09%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ET, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Energy Transfer LP produces a dividend yield 9.87% -- which falls in the top 3.73%.
- ET's annual revenue, now at roughly $43 billion US dollars, puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 90.71% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, ET's provides a return of 276.09% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 94.22% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
ET Dividend Chart
ET Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|