Eaton Vance Corporation (EV): Price and Financial Metrics
EV Stock Summary
- EV's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 188.53 -- higher than 79.59% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Eaton Vance Corp's stock had its IPO on March 27, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.41% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 49.9%, Eaton Vance Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 77.76% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Eaton Vance Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ENSG, CHE, NCBS, PRFT, and G.
- Visit EV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eatonvance.com.
EV Stock Price Chart More Charts
EV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.39||52-week high||$48.98|
|Prev. close||$47.84||52-week low||$36.84|
|Day high||$48.03||Avg. volume||502,517|
|50-day MA||$47.38||Dividend yield||3.17%|
|200-day MA||$43.70||Market Cap||5.36B|
Eaton Vance Corporation (EV) Company Bio
Eaton Vance engages in the creation, marketing, and management of investment funds in the United States. It also provides investment management and counseling services to institutions and individuals. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.