Eaton Vance Corporation (EV): Price and Financial Metrics
EV Stock Summary
- Eaton Vance Corp's stock had its IPO on March 27, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.26% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 82.12%, Eaton Vance Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 85.1% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EV is more volatile than just 19.68% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NXST, ENSG, CHE, MCRI, and TWNK.
- EV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eaton Vance Corp's official web site, go to www.eatonvance.com.
EV Stock Price Chart More Charts
EV Price/Volume Stats
Eaton Vance Corporation (EV) Company Bio
Eaton Vance engages in the creation, marketing, and management of investment funds in the United States. It also provides investment management and counseling services to institutions and individuals. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.