Eaton Vance Corporation (EV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that EV has less fluctuation in its price than just 6.83% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with EV's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: IBM, FMS, MTL, HMI and SPGI.
EV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Eaton Vance Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 58.49% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Eaton Vance Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Eaton Vance Corp's expected return of -58.49% is higher than merely 23.58% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, EV has a discount rate lower than merely 23.58% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for EV, approximately merely 14.66% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
EV Dividend Chart
EV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|