Evans Bancorp, Inc. (EVBN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVBN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where EVBN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVBN is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 108 days.
- EVBN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
EVBN Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.69 for EVANS BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 95.4% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.8%, EVANS BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 14.68% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of EVANS BANCORP INC's share price is greater than that of only 11.93% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EVANS BANCORP INC are TRST, BFIN, FUNC, FRAF, and IBCP.
- Visit EVBN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to evansbank.com.
EVBN Valuation Summary
- EVBN's price/earnings ratio is 8.9; this is 14.42% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EVBN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVBN.
EVBN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 6.15%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 15.67%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 53.65%.
The table below shows EVBN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVBN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVBN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.9% of graded US stocks.
- EVBN's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CBTX, FCBC, and PNFP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVBN.
The table below shows EVBN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.70||52-week high||$44.47|
|Prev. close||$38.05||52-week low||$32.53|
|Day high||$37.70||Avg. volume||10,329|
|50-day MA||$37.11||Dividend yield||3.38%|
|200-day MA||$38.17||Market Cap||207.69M|
Evans Bancorp, Inc. (EVBN) Company Bio
Evans Bancorp, Inc. provides a range of banking services to consumer and commercial customers in Western New York. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Hamburg, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVBN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVBN Latest Social Stream
View Full EVBN Social Stream
Latest EVBN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVANS BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVBN as an investment opportunity.
WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y., August 16, 2022--Evans Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE American: EVBN) Increases Semi-Annual Cash Dividend to $0.64 per Share
Evans Bancorp (EVBN) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
TRST, IBA, and EVBN made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on July 28, 2022.
Evans Bancorp (EVBN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 22.62% and 4.01%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y., July 27, 2022--Evans Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE American: EVBN) Reports Net Income of $5.7 Million in Second Quarter 2022
EVBN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|