Evans Bancorp, Inc. (EVBN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVBN POWR Grades
- EVBN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.22% of US stocks.
- EVBN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- EVBN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.71% of US stocks).
EVBN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Evans Bancorp Inc is higher than 85.38% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.58 for Evans Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 94.7% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 200.1%, Evans Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Evans Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BSRR, BOTJ, AROW, SYBT, and GCBC.
- Visit EVBN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to evansbank.com.
EVBN Valuation Summary
EVBN's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 100% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVBN.
EVBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.74||52-week high||$38.99|
|Prev. close||$38.61||52-week low||$21.78|
|Day high||$38.99||Avg. volume||20,148|
|50-day MA||$36.08||Dividend yield||3.1%|
|200-day MA||$29.60||Market Cap||210.51M|
Evans Bancorp, Inc. (EVBN) Company Bio
Evans Bancorp, Inc. provides a range of banking services to consumer and commercial customers in Western New York. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Hamburg, New York.
EVBN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVBN Latest Social Stream
View Full EVBN Social Stream
Latest EVBN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Evans Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVBN as an investment opportunity.
Evans Bancorp (EVBN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for April 22nd
Let's see if Evans Bancorp (EVBN) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
Evans Bancorp (EVBN) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Evans Bancorp (EVBN) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
EVBN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|