Evans Bancorp, Inc. (EVBN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVBN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where EVBN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.78% of US stocks.
- EVBN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- EVBN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
EVBN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 9.29, Evans Bancorp Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 19.64% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.46 for Evans Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.05% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Evans Bancorp Inc is reporting a growth rate of 114.97%; that's higher than 82.35% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Evans Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FSFG, BOTJ, FCF, BFIN, and SVBI.
- EVBN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Evans Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to evansbank.com.
EVBN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, EVBN's EV/EBIT ratio is 34.88% lower, now standing at 5.6.
- EVBN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 236 months.
- EVBN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.4 over the prior 236 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVBN.
EVBN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 26.72%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -1.74%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -73.48%.
The table below shows EVBN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVBN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVBN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.54% of graded US stocks.
- EVBN's asset turnover comes in at 0.041 -- ranking 165th of 437 Banking stocks.
- CBTX, BANF, and GABC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVBN.
The table below shows EVBN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.51||52-week high||$40.45|
|Prev. close||$37.17||52-week low||$21.78|
|Day high||$37.86||Avg. volume||21,895|
|50-day MA||$38.81||Dividend yield||3.23%|
|200-day MA||$34.80||Market Cap||204.69M|
Evans Bancorp, Inc. (EVBN) Company Bio
Evans Bancorp, Inc. provides a range of banking services to consumer and commercial customers in Western New York. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Hamburg, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVBN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVBN Latest Social Stream
View Full EVBN Social Stream
Latest EVBN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Evans Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVBN as an investment opportunity.
WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Evans Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE American: EVBN) Announces Semi-Annual Cash Dividend
Hedge Fund and Insider Trading News: Seth Klarman, Anthony Scaramucci, Bridgewater Associates, Autonomy Capital, Energy Transfer LP Unit (ET), Evans Bancorp Inc (EVBN), and More
No summary available.
Evans Bancorp (EVBN) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Evans Bancorp (EVBN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 32.18% and 7.40%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Evans Bancorp (NYSE American: EVBN) Reports Record Net Income of $6.3 Million in Second Quarter 2021
EVBN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|