Evans Bancorp, Inc. (EVBN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVBN Stock Summary
- EVBN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.25% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Evans Bancorp Inc is reporting a growth rate of 149.27%; that's higher than 86.65% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Evans Bancorp Inc's share price is greater than that of only 2.74% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Evans Bancorp Inc are ATLO, BFIN, FCF, BOTJ, and HTH.
- EVBN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Evans Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to evansbank.com.
EVBN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, EVBN's EV/EBIT ratio is 34.88% lower, now standing at 5.6.
- EVBN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 236 months.
- EVBN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.4 over the prior 236 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVBN.
EVBN Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -73.48%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.98%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 123.64%.
The table below shows EVBN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVBN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVBN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.9% of graded US stocks.
- EVBN's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CBTX, FCBC, and PNFP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVBN.
The table below shows EVBN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.92||52-week high||$44.47|
|Prev. close||$37.00||52-week low||$35.95|
|Day high||$37.23||Avg. volume||7,555|
|50-day MA||$38.08||Dividend yield||3.36%|
|200-day MA||$39.36||Market Cap||203.91M|
Evans Bancorp, Inc. (EVBN) Company Bio
Evans Bancorp, Inc. provides a range of banking services to consumer and commercial customers in Western New York. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Hamburg, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVBN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVBN Latest Social Stream
View Full EVBN Social Stream
Latest EVBN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Evans Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVBN as an investment opportunity.
The business climate is both changing fast and getting back to normal. One year ago, the federal government commenced intense waves of federal stimulus. “A lot of unusual things have happened but we’re going back to a more normalized business model,” Nasca said.
Evans Bancorp (NYSE:EVBN) declares $0.62/share semi-annual dividend, 3.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.60.Forward yield 3.01%Payable April 5; for shareholders of record March 11;…
WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y., February 16, 2022--Evans Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE American: EVBN) Increases Semi-Annual Cash Dividend to $0.62 per Share
Evans Bancorp (EVBN) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Evans Bancorp press release (EVBN): Q4 GAAP EPS of $1.06 beats by $0.05.Revenue of $24.38M (+14.8% Y/Y) beats by $1.76M.
EVBN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|