Evans Bancorp, Inc. (EVBN): Price and Financial Metrics
EVBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.67||52-week high||$40.57|
|Prev. close||$26.96||52-week low||$23.20|
|Day high||$27.19||Avg. volume||17,585|
|50-day MA||$28.43||Dividend yield||4.93%|
|200-day MA||$31.22||Market Cap||146.07M|
EVBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVBN POWR Grades
- EVBN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 89.56% of US stocks.
- EVBN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EVBN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 16.51% of US stocks).
EVBN Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.85 for EVANS BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 94.83% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 206.36%, EVANS BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.57% of about US stocks.
- EVANS BANCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -81.98%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 7.01% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVANS BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ATLO, SMBC, ABCB, FCF, and FRAF.
- Visit EVBN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to evansbank.com.
EVBN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, EVBN's price/earnings ratio is 26.32% lower, now standing at 7.
- EVBN's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVBN.
EVBN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 71.88%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 40.06%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -30.45%.
The table below shows EVBN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVBN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVBN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.9% of graded US stocks.
- EVBN's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CBTX, FCBC, and PNFP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVBN.
The table below shows EVBN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Evans Bancorp, Inc. (EVBN) Company Bio
Evans Bancorp, Inc. provides a range of banking services to consumer and commercial customers in Western New York. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Hamburg, New York.
EVBN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVBN Latest Social Stream
View Full EVBN Social Stream
Latest EVBN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVANS BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVBN as an investment opportunity.
Evans Bancorp Inc (EVBN) recently announced a dividend of $0.66 per share, payable on 2023-10-18, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-18. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into Evans Bancorp Incs dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y., August 23, 2023--Evans Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE American: EVBN) Announces Semi-Annual Cash Dividend
Evans Bancorp (EVBN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 36.36% and 0.36%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y., July 27, 2023--Evans Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE American: EVBN) Reports Net Income of $4.9 Million in Second Quarter 2023
WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y., July 13, 2023--Evans Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE American: EVBN) Announces Second Quarter 2023 Conference Call and Webcast
EVBN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|