Evans Bancorp, Inc. (EVBN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVBN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where EVBN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVBN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- EVBN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 25.75% of US stocks).
EVBN Stock Summary
- EVBN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.6% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for EVANS BANCORP INC comes in at 0.23%, a number that bests just 24.8% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of EVANS BANCORP INC's share price is greater than that of just 2.51% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EVANS BANCORP INC are ATLO, ASRV, FRAF, TRST, and BFIN.
- EVBN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EVANS BANCORP INC's official web site, go to evansbank.com.
EVBN Valuation Summary
- EVBN's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 100% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EVBN's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVBN.
EVBN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 36.53%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 38.79%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 53.65%.
The table below shows EVBN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVBN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVBN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.9% of graded US stocks.
- EVBN's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CBTX, FCBC, and PNFP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVBN.
The table below shows EVBN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.50||52-week high||$44.47|
|Prev. close||$39.67||52-week low||$32.53|
|Day high||$39.99||Avg. volume||22,224|
|50-day MA||$38.24||Dividend yield||3.24%|
|200-day MA||$37.10||Market Cap||217.80M|
Evans Bancorp, Inc. (EVBN) Company Bio
Evans Bancorp, Inc. provides a range of banking services to consumer and commercial customers in Western New York. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Hamburg, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVBN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVBN Latest Social Stream
View Full EVBN Social Stream
Latest EVBN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVANS BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVBN as an investment opportunity.
Evans Bancorp (AMEX: EVBN ) reported its Q3 earnings results on Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 04:15 PM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings Evans Bancorp missed estimated earnings by 7.02%, reporting an EPS of $1.06 versus an … Full story available on Benzinga.com
WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Evans Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE American: EVBN) Reports Net Income of $5.9 Million in Third Quarter 2022
Evans Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE:NYSE:EVBN) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call October 26, 2022 04:45 PM ET Company Participants Deborah Pawlowski - Investor Relations David Nasca - President &…
Evans Bancorp press release (NYSE:EVBN): Q3 GAAP EPS of $1.06 misses by $0.08.Revenue of $24.96M (+7.0% Y/Y) beats by $0.44M.
Evans Bancorp (EVBN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -5.36% and 0.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EVBN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|