Evans Bancorp, Inc. (EVBN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, EVBN has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than only 15.85% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- EVBN's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.26% -- which is higher than about 4.14% stocks we're looking at.
- Currently, EVBN generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 16.5% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with EVBN's price: CONE, MELI, NYT, FENG and ETR.
EVBN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for EVBN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 35.72%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Evans Bancorp Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, EVBN offers a dividend yield in the top 24.22% of stocks in our set.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, EVBN's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 36.16% of them.
EVBN Dividend Chart
EVBN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|