Evans Bancorp, Inc. (EVBN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EVBN has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than merely 15.29% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, EVBN has returned $5,431,000 US dollars, more than just 14.71% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EVBN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HAL, UHAL, CSX, CBT and EARN.
EVBN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of EVBN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 28.48%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Evans Bancorp Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, EVBN offers a dividend yield in the top 22.24% of stocks in our set.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, EVBN has a beta lower than 36.09% of them.
EVBN Dividend Chart
EVBN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|