Evans Bancorp, Inc. (EVBN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, EVBN has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than only 15.85% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- EVBN's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.26% -- which is higher than about 4.14% stocks we're looking at.
- Currently, EVBN generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 16.5% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with EVBN's price: CONE, MELI, NYT, FENG and ETR.
EVBN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for EVBN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 72.17% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Evans Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Evans Bancorp Inc's expected return of 72.17% is higher than 82.58% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Evans Bancorp Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 82.58% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for EVBN, approximately 87.96% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, EVBN's equity discount rate is less than 89.39% of those stocks.
EVBN Dividend Chart
EVBN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|