Entravision Communications Corporation (EVC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVC POWR Grades
- EVC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.42% of US stocks.
- EVC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EVC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 26.94% of US stocks).
EVC Stock Summary
- ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.93% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP is higher than only 23.83% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- EVC's price/sales ratio is 0.53; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 17.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP are RMAX, SDPI, BHE, VC, and MDC.
- EVC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP's official web site, go to www.entravision.com.
EVC Valuation Summary
- EVC's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 37.5% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- EVC's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVC.
EVC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 5.66%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 67.29%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.66%.
The table below shows EVC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.09% of graded US stocks.
- EVC's asset turnover comes in at 0.781 -- ranking 8th of 64 Communication stocks.
- TSQ, DISH, and VG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVC.
The table below shows EVC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.50||52-week high||$7.86|
|Prev. close||$5.47||52-week low||$3.96|
|Day high||$5.55||Avg. volume||286,954|
|50-day MA||$4.70||Dividend yield||1.83%|
|200-day MA||$5.20||Market Cap||467.20M|
Entravision Communications Corporation (EVC) Company Bio
Entravision Communications Corporation operates in three segments: Television Broadcasting, Radio Broadcasting, and Digital Media. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVC Latest Social Stream
View Full EVC Social Stream
Latest EVC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVC as an investment opportunity.
These undervalued penny stocks are trading dirt cheap based on their long-term outlooks and encouraging fundamentals.
Entravision Communications Corporation ( NYSE:EVC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.025 per share on...
SANTA MONICA, Calif., November 10, 2022--Entravision (NYSE: EVC), a leading global advertising solutions, media and technology company, today announced Chris Young, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will present at the 2022 Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference to be held November 16-17, 2022 in Dallas, Texas. Management is scheduled to present on Wednesday, November 16th at 11:00 am CT.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Services sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Entravision (EVC – Research Report) and Penn National Gaming (PENN – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Entravision (EVC) Noble Financial analyst Michael Kupinski maintained a Buy rating on Entravision today and set a price target of $15.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $4.69, close to its 52-week low of $3.96. According to TipRanks.
SANTA MONICA, Calif., November 03, 2022--Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC), a leading global advertising solutions, media and technology company, today announced financial results for the three- and nine-month periods ended September 30, 2022.
EVC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EVCWant to see what other sources are saying about Entravision Communications Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Entravision Communications Corp (EVC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Entravision Communications Corp (EVC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Entravision Communications Corp (EVC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch