Entravision Communications Corporation (EVC): Price and Financial Metrics
EVC Stock Summary
- EVC's price/sales ratio is 0.71; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 22.58% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Entravision Communications Corp is reporting a growth rate of -58.39%; that's higher than merely 21.29% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EVC comes in at 43.09% -- higher than that of 94.95% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Entravision Communications Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GDEN, MDCA, MTW, RLGY, and TBBK.
- EVC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Entravision Communications Corp's official web site, go to www.entravision.com.
EVC Stock Price Chart More Charts
EVC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.16||52-week high||$4.10|
|Prev. close||$2.05||52-week low||$1.97|
|Day high||$2.16||Avg. volume||195,044|
|50-day MA||$2.37||Dividend yield||9.76%|
|200-day MA||$2.84||Market Cap||182.62M|
Entravision Communications Corporation (EVC) Company Bio
Entravision Communications Corporation operates in three segments: Television Broadcasting, Radio Broadcasting, and Digital Media. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
EVC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Entravision Communications Corp. To summarize, we found that Entravision Communications Corp ranked in the 6st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for EVC, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 37. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 17.95% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is -0.27% -- higher than only 6.62% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|