Entravision Communications Corporation (EVC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where EVC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- EVC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
EVC Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, EVC has reported earnings growth of -325%, putting it ahead of just 6.56% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Entravision Communications Corp comes in at 125.67%, a number that bests 94.62% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EVC is more volatile than 92.43% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Entravision Communications Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PATK, IMXI, ZDGE, MEI, and ATKR.
- EVC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Entravision Communications Corp's official web site, go to www.entravision.com.
EVC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, EVC's price/sales ratio is 21.43% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 239 months, EVC's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.5.
- Over the past 239 months, EVC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 32.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVC.
EVC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -7.34%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 156.06%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -67.27%.
The table below shows EVC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.11% of graded US stocks.
- EVC's asset turnover comes in at 0.781 -- ranking 9th of 65 Communication stocks.
- CNSL, CBB, and DISH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVC.
The table below shows EVC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.87||52-week high||$8.11|
|Prev. close||$6.86||52-week low||$1.25|
|Day high||$6.94||Avg. volume||564,642|
|50-day MA||$6.67||Dividend yield||1.46%|
|200-day MA||$4.60||Market Cap||586.43M|
Entravision Communications Corporation (EVC) Company Bio
Entravision Communications Corporation operates in three segments: Television Broadcasting, Radio Broadcasting, and Digital Media. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVC Latest Social Stream
View Full EVC Social Stream
Latest EVC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Entravision Communications Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVC as an investment opportunity.
SANTA MONICA, Calif., September 14, 2021--Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC), a leading global media and marketing technology company, today announced its participation in the Singular Research Compelling Values Webinar to be held on September 16, 2021. Christopher Young, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will present at 3:15 p.m. Eastern Time.
Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE:EVC) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.025 Dividend
Entravision Communications Corporation ( NYSE:EVC ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next three days. The...
Is (EVC) Outperforming Other Consumer Discretionary Stocks This Year?
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Entravision Communications (EVC) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
In October 2020, Entravision Communications took a big step toward becoming a digital-first multimedia organization by acquiring a majority stake in a digital advertising company serving over 2,000 brands and agencies each month across the U.S. and Latin America. Now, Entravision has acquired all of the outstanding shares in the company, making it a wholly owned unit.
EVC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EVCWant to see what other sources are saying about Entravision Communications Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Entravision Communications Corp (EVC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Entravision Communications Corp (EVC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Entravision Communications Corp (EVC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch