Entravision Communications Corporation (EVC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EVC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- EVC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
EVC Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, EVC has reported earnings growth of -231%, putting it ahead of just 9.18% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that EVC's revenue has grown 56.93% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.2% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Entravision Communications Corp's share price is greater than that of 82.77% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Entravision Communications Corp are PATK, VSTO, PETQ, IMXI, and RLGY.
- Visit EVC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.entravision.com.
EVC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.54||52-week high||$5.54|
|Prev. close||$5.16||52-week low||$1.25|
|Day high||$5.54||Avg. volume||391,523|
|50-day MA||$4.18||Dividend yield||1.81%|
|200-day MA||$3.05||Market Cap||471.73M|
Entravision Communications Corporation (EVC) Company Bio
Entravision Communications Corporation operates in three segments: Television Broadcasting, Radio Broadcasting, and Digital Media. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
EVC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Entravision Communications Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Entravision Communications Corp ranked in the 68th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for EVC, they are:
- 61% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 24.12% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Entravision Communications Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 4.69% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Entravision Communications Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 71.38% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EVC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVC Latest Social Stream
View Full EVC Social Stream
Latest EVC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Entravision Communications Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVC as an investment opportunity.
Global media, marketing, and technology company Entravision Communications (EVC) has agreed to acquire digital marketing and branding company MediaDonuts. Headquartered in Singapore, MediaDonuts operates in seven countries in the Asia-Pacific region and caters to over 500 technology and consumer brand clients. The transaction is expected to close on or around July 1. The Southeast Asian market represents a major opportunity for Entravison as 400 million of its 700 million consumers are digitally connected. Entravision Chairman and CEO Walter Ulloa said, “This acquisition is a natural fit with the overall digital and global transformation strategy of our business.
U.S. stock futures were mixed on Thursday as investors await data related to consumer prices. That data will provide information about the rate of inflation as the economy recovers from the pandemic. Notably, data on initial jobless claims for the recent week is also set to be released today. S&P futures were relatively flat, while Dow futures were trading around 0.2% higher, at the time of writing. Meanwhile, Nasdaq futures were trading around 0.2% lower, at the time of writing. Companies that are expected to report earnings before the market opens include AstroNova (ALOT), BlueCity Holdings (BLCT), and Signet Jewelers Limited (SIG).
Entravision Communications (EVC) is acquiring MediaDonuts, a digital market performance/branding company focused on the Asia-Pacific region. Singapore-based MediaDonuts has operations across seven countries in the Southeast Asia region - Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia and India - which represents a new consumer market for Entravision (of nearly 700M people,...
Entravision Communications Corporation Expands Global Digital Footprint Through Acquisition of Leading Digital Marketing & Advertising Company MediaDonuts
Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC) ("Entravision" or "the Company") announced today that the Company has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire MediaDonuts, a leading digital marketing performance and branding company with operations across seven countries in the Asia-Pacific region. For over a decade, MediaDonuts has helped its customers achieve their performance and branding goals across digital media channels. The acquisition is anticipated to close on or around July 1
Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC), a leading global media and marketing technology company, today announced that Christopher Young, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will participate in the 11th Annual East Coast IDEAS Investor Conference June 16-17, 2021. Management will be presenting on Wednesday, June 16th, and hosting investor meetings on Thursday, June 17th.
EVC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EVCWant to see what other sources are saying about Entravision Communications Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Entravision Communications Corp (EVC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Entravision Communications Corp (EVC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Entravision Communications Corp (EVC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch