Entravision Communications Corporation (EVC): Price and Financial Metrics
EVC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.65||52-week high||$7.32|
|Prev. close||$3.74||52-week low||$3.50|
|Day high||$3.74||Avg. volume||383,964|
|50-day MA||$4.07||Dividend yield||5.38%|
|200-day MA||$5.15||Market Cap||321.19M|
EVC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EVC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- EVC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 8.36% of US stocks).
EVC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EVC is 4.49 -- better than 89.32% of US stocks.
- EVC's current price/earnings ratio is 42.33, which is higher than 85.08% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.32, ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP has a higher such ratio than just 10.93% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be EXLS, AMEH, HURN, INDO, and W.
- EVC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP's official web site, go to www.entravision.com.
EVC Valuation Summary
- EVC's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 78.57% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- EVC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 105.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVC.
EVC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 208.33%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 5.91%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 26.88%.
The table below shows EVC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.09% of graded US stocks.
- EVC's asset turnover comes in at 0.781 -- ranking 8th of 64 Communication stocks.
- TSQ, DISH, and VG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVC.
The table below shows EVC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Entravision Communications Corporation (EVC) Company Bio
Entravision Communications Corporation operates in three segments: Television Broadcasting, Radio Broadcasting, and Digital Media. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
EVC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVC Latest Social Stream
View Full EVC Social Stream
Latest EVC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVC as an investment opportunity.
Ignoring the stock price of a company, what are the underlying trends that tell us a business is past the growth phase...
SANTA MONICA, Calif., September 01, 2023--Entravision (NYSE: EVC), a leading global advertising solutions, media and technology company, announced today that its African based digital business unit has become the exclusive sales partner in Africa of Match Media Group, the group that powers advertising for brands including Tinder, OkCupid and Match.
While investors should stick with the predictable ideas, those that want robust returns should target these stocks under $10 to buy.
Entravision Communications (EVC) extends its partnership with the NFL for the ninth consecutive season, securing exclusive national Spanish radio broadcast rights.
Entravision Announces Extension of NFL Partnership for Exclusive National Spanish Radio Broadcast Rights for 9th Consecutive Season
SANTA MONICA, Calif., August 17, 2023--Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC), a leading global media and marketing technology company, today announced that the Company will bring listeners the most extensive Spanish language radio broadcast coverage of the NFL for the 2023-24 season. For the 9th consecutive season, Entravision will broadcast 51 prime NFL games in Spanish across its US owned-and-operated radio stations and in key markets through affiliate partnerships that include La
EVC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EVCWant to see what other sources are saying about Entravision Communications Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Entravision Communications Corp (EVC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Entravision Communications Corp (EVC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Entravision Communications Corp (EVC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch