Entravision Communications Corporation (EVC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that EVC has less fluctuation in its price than merely 3.91% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with EVC's price: TEF, AGR, IMKTA, EBF and BLKB.
EVC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Entravision Communications Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 129.45% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Entravision Communications Corp are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, EVC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 90% such stocks.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, EVC's provides a return of 129.45% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 89.02% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for EVC than it is for 92% of other equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector that also issue dividends.
EVC Dividend Chart
EVC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EVC Dividends vs. Peers
|2||EVC||Entravision Communications Corporation||3.23%|
|3||SBGI||Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. -||2.54%|
|4||TRCO||Tribune Media Company||2.14%|
|5||NXST||Nexstar Media Group, Inc. -||2.03%|
|7||CBS||CBS Corporation Class B||1.77%|
|8||SSP||E.W. Scripps Company (The) -||1.34%|
|9||GTN||Gray Television, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||TV||Grupo Televisa S.A.||0.00%|
|12||LIZI||Lizhi Inc. ADR||0.00%|
|13||CETV||Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. -||0.00%|
|14||ETM||Entercom Communications Corp. Cl A||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on EVC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Entravision Communications Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Entravision Communications Corp Common Stock (EVC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Entravision Communications Corp (EVC) - Dividend Investor
Entravision Communications Corp (EVC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha