Entravision Communications Corporation (EVC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EVC's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.17% -- which is higher than about merely 6.75% stocks we're looking at.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with EVC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FTV, MRK, HSC, UN and ALB.
EVC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Entravision Communications Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 144.96% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of EVC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, EVC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 96.53% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 144.96%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 94.44% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Entravision Communications Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 94.44% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for EVC, approximately 90.69% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
EVC Dividend Chart
EVC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EVC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||EVC||Entravision Communications Corporation||6.45%|
|2||SBGI||Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. -||4.28%|
|3||NXST||Nexstar Media Group, Inc. -||2.49%|
|5||TRCO||Tribune Media Company||2.14%|
|6||CBS||CBS Corporation Class B||1.77%|
|7||SSP||E.W. Scripps Company (The) -||1.70%|
|8||GTN||Gray Television, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||TV||Grupo Televisa S.A.||0.00%|
|10||LIZI||Lizhi Inc. ADR||0.00%|
|11||CETV||Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. -||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on EVC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Entravision Communications Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Entravision Communications Corp Common Stock (EVC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Entravision Communications Corp (EVC) - Dividend Investor
Entravision Communications Corp (EVC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha