East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC): Price and Financial Metrics
EWBC Stock Summary
- EWBC has a higher market value than 82.63% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $10,440,453,634.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.75 for East West Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 91.3% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.84%, East West Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 13.52% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to East West Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TBBK, HONE, COLB, PNFP, and MNSB.
- Visit EWBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eastwestbank.com.
EWBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EWBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.86||52-week high||$75.58|
|Prev. close||$73.75||52-week low||$22.55|
|Day high||$75.09||Avg. volume||855,603|
|50-day MA||$62.36||Dividend yield||1.79%|
|200-day MA||$44.02||Market Cap||10.31B|
East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC) Company Bio
East West Bancorp offers deposit products, including the traditional range of personal and business checking and savings accounts, time deposits and individual retirement accounts, and merchant services in the U.S., China, and Hong Kong. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Pasadena, California.
EWBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EWBC Latest Social Stream
View Full EWBC Social Stream
Latest EWBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about East West Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EWBC as an investment opportunity.
Back in late September I thought that East West Bancorp (EWBC) was a great mid-cap bank not getting its due from the market. While even average bank stocks have run since then, East West’s better than 110% jump since that last article does make it a standout alongside what I...
Zacks.com featured highlights include: Apple, East West Bancorp, Lowe's and T. Rowe Price
Fidelity National's (FIS) Q4 earnings reflect benefits from the Worldpay acquisition. Also, higher organic revenues act as a tailwind.
It will be prudent to invest in bank stocks with a favorable Zacks Rank that have strong growth potential for 2021. These are: GS, KEY, CMA, BPOP, SNV and EWBC.
East West Bancorp (EWBC) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
EWBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EWBCWant to do more research on East West Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!