East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EWBC POWR Grades
- EWBC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.8% of US stocks.
- EWBC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- EWBC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
EWBC Stock Summary
- East West Bancorp Inc's market capitalization of $10,316,306,375 is ahead of 81.54% of US-listed equities.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.1 for East West Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 91.1% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.34%, East West Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 13.18% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to East West Bancorp Inc are STL, FHB, HWC, PPBI, and WBS.
- Visit EWBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eastwestbank.com.
EWBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, EWBC's price/sales ratio is 103.03% higher, now standing at 6.7.
- EWBC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EWBC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EWBC.
EWBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EWBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.52||52-week high||$82.53|
|Prev. close||$73.18||52-week low||$30.49|
|Day high||$74.38||Avg. volume||852,989|
|50-day MA||$72.50||Dividend yield||1.8%|
|200-day MA||$62.92||Market Cap||10.29B|
East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC) Company Bio
East West Bancorp offers deposit products, including the traditional range of personal and business checking and savings accounts, time deposits and individual retirement accounts, and merchant services in the U.S., China, and Hong Kong. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Pasadena, California.
EWBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EWBC Latest Social Stream
View Full EWBC Social Stream
Latest EWBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about East West Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EWBC as an investment opportunity.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Higher revenues, provision benefits and rise in loan balance support East West Bancorp's (EWBC) Q2 earnings.
(RTTNews) - East West Bancorp (EWBC) released earnings for its second quarter that rose from last year. The company''s bottom line totaled $224.74 million, or $1.57 per share. This compares with $99.35 million, or $0.7 per share, in last year''s second quarter. Analysts had expected the company to earn $1.39 per share, according to figures
Good morning, and thank you everyone for joining us to review the financial results of East West Bancorp for the second quarter of 2021. With me on this conference call today are, Dominic Ng our Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; and Irene Oh, our Chief Financial Officer.
East West Bancorp (EWBC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 13.77% and 3.41%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EWBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|