East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EWBC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where EWBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.83% of US stocks.
- EWBC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- EWBC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
EWBC Stock Summary
- East West Bancorp Inc's market capitalization of $10,872,410,899 is ahead of 82.23% of US-listed equities.
- EWBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.22% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.34%, East West Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 12.31% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to East West Bancorp Inc are WAL, ZION, FHN, STL, and PPBI.
- Visit EWBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eastwestbank.com.
EWBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EWBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.21||52-week high||$82.53|
|Prev. close||$76.64||52-week low||$29.53|
|Day high||$78.02||Avg. volume||866,770|
|50-day MA||$75.38||Dividend yield||1.72%|
|200-day MA||$53.47||Market Cap||10.53B|
East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC) Company Bio
East West Bancorp offers deposit products, including the traditional range of personal and business checking and savings accounts, time deposits and individual retirement accounts, and merchant services in the U.S., China, and Hong Kong. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Pasadena, California.
EWBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EWBC Latest Social Stream
View Full EWBC Social Stream
Latest EWBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about East West Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EWBC as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at 10 best bank stocks for dividends. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of the global banking market and industry trends and go directly to the 5 Best Bank Stocks for Dividends. The COVID-19 pandemic was an unexpected event that led to an economic recession, causing widespread concern […]
If you're looking for a profitable portfolio of stocks that will offer the best of value and growth investing, try the growth at a reasonable price or GARP strategy.
Rise in loan balance, higher non-interest income and no provisions support East West Bancor's (EWBC) Q1 earnings.
Good morning, and thank you, everyone, for joining us to review the financial results of East West Bancorp for the first quarter 2021. With me on this conference call are Dominic Ng, our Chief Executive Officer; and Irene Oh, our Chief Financial Officer.
East West Bancorp (EWBC): Q1 GAAP EPS of $1.44 beats by $0.20.Revenue of $426.56M (+2.4% Y/Y) beats by $14.6M.Press Release...
EWBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|