East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC): Price and Financial Metrics
EWBC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 10.04, East West Bancorp Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 16.12% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- EWBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.09% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 82.28%, East West Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 85.17% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EWBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WAL, CFR, PNFP, IVZ, and PBCT.
- EWBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit East West Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.eastwestbank.com.
EWBC Stock Price Chart More Charts
EWBC Price/Volume Stats
East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC) Company Bio
East West Bancorp offers deposit products, including the traditional range of personal and business checking and savings accounts, time deposits and individual retirement accounts, and merchant services in the U.S., China, and Hong Kong. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Pasadena, California.