East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EWBC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EWBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.84% of US stocks.
- EWBC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EWBC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 31.45% of US stocks).
EWBC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $10,517,432,979, EAST WEST BANCORP INC has a greater market value than 83.83% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.88 for EAST WEST BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 92.54% of US stocks.
- The volatility of EAST WEST BANCORP INC's share price is greater than that of just 4.47% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EAST WEST BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PNFP, PPBI, BSVN, CFB, and COLB.
- Visit EWBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eastwestbank.com.
EWBC Valuation Summary
- EWBC's price/sales ratio is 4.7; this is 62.07% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- EWBC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 8.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EWBC.
EWBC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 6.95%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 33.05%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 38.3%.
The table below shows EWBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EWBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EWBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.9% of graded US stocks.
- EWBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 373rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- FBNC, BANR, and HTLF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EWBC.
The table below shows EWBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EWBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EWBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.15||52-week high||$93.51|
|Prev. close||$75.94||52-week low||$61.65|
|Day high||$75.98||Avg. volume||944,695|
|50-day MA||$67.34||Dividend yield||2.13%|
|200-day MA||$70.06||Market Cap||10.59B|
East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC) Company Bio
East West Bancorp offers deposit products, including the traditional range of personal and business checking and savings accounts, time deposits and individual retirement accounts, and merchant services in the U.S., China, and Hong Kong. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Pasadena, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EWBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EWBC Latest Social Stream
View Full EWBC Social Stream
Latest EWBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EAST WEST BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EWBC as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 15 most undervalued NASDAQ stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, 5 Most Undervalued NASDAQ Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. On December 30, the stock market finished its worst year since 2008. The Dow Jones Industrial Average decreased […]
In this article, we discuss 11 most undervalued bank stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Most Undervalued Bank Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. The global economy is facing many challenges in 2023, including geopolitical tensions, supply chain disruptions, rising […]
East West Bancorp (EWBC) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
East West Bancorp Announces Date for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results; Updates Fourth Quarter 2022 Tax Credit Amortization and Tax Rate
PASADENA, California, January 09, 2023--East West Bancorp, Inc. ("East West" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: EWBC), parent company of East West Bank, the financial bridge between the United States and Greater China, will release fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, January 26, 2023.
Solid loans and deposit balances, a strong balance sheet and higher interest rates support East West Bancorp (EWBC) amid mounting expenses and worsening asset quality.
EWBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|