East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC): Price and Financial Metrics
EWBC Stock Summary
- EWBC's current price/earnings ratio is 10.35, which is higher than only 15.59% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- EWBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.66% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 88.14%, East West Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 85.01% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to East West Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WAL, CFR, PNFP, BWA, and CPRI.
- Visit EWBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eastwestbank.com.
EWBC Stock Price Chart More Charts
EWBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.24||52-week high||$56.09|
|Prev. close||$46.85||52-week low||$37.69|
|Day high||$47.56||Avg. volume||1,139,776|
|50-day MA||$47.96||Dividend yield||2.33%|
|200-day MA||$45.33||Market Cap||6.88B|
East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC) Company Bio
East West Bancorp offers deposit products, including the traditional range of personal and business checking and savings accounts, time deposits and individual retirement accounts, and merchant services in the U.S., China, and Hong Kong. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Pasadena, California.