Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): Price and Financial Metrics
EXP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Eagle Materials Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 100% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Eagle Materials Inc is higher than it is for about 99.7% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EXP has reported earnings growth of -426.65%, putting it ahead of merely 4.36% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FCX, EXPO, QNST, EXPI, and GLG.
- EXP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eagle Materials Inc's official web site, go to www.eaglematerials.com.
EXP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$126.98||52-week high||$130.27|
|Prev. close||$128.64||52-week low||$41.83|
|Day high||$129.59||Avg. volume||367,573|
|50-day MA||$113.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$89.97||Market Cap||5.33B|
Eagle Materials Inc (EXP) Company Bio
Eagle Materials produces and sells construction products and building materials used in residential, industrial, commercial, and infrastructure construction, and products used in oil and natural gas extraction in the United States. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
EXP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Eagle Materials Inc. To summarize, we found that Eagle Materials Inc ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Eagle Materials Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 9.61; that's higher than 73.6% of US stocks in the Basic Materials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Eagle Materials Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 20.77% of tickers in our DCF set.
- EXP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than just 20.77% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EXP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXP Latest Social Stream
View Full EXP Social Stream
Latest EXP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eagle Materials Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXP as an investment opportunity.
Eagle Materials Inc. (NYSE:EXP) insider Steven L. Wentzel sold 4,198 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Friday, February 12th. The stock was sold at an average price of $120.00, for a total value of $503,760.00. Following the completion of the sale, the insider now directly owns 21,926 shares of the company’s stock, […]
As you might know, Eagle Materials Inc. ( NYSE:EXP ) just kicked off its latest third-quarter results with some very...
EXP earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Eagle Materials (EXP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 12.79% and 4.74%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Shares of Eagle Materials (NYSE:EXP) decreased 0.1% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share increased 28.48% over the past year to $1.94, which beat the estimate of $1.74. Revenue of $404,667,000 up by 15.54% year over year, which beat the estimate of $385,120,000. Looking Ahead Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Details Of The Call Date: Jan 28, 2021 View more earnings on EXP Time: 08:30 AM ET Webcast URL: https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/gyehnunx Price Action 52-week high: $116.61 52-week low: $41.83 Price action over last quarter: Up 27.12% Company Overview Eagle Materials Inc produces and sells construction products, building materials, a...
EXP Price Returns
Continue Researching EXPWant to see what other sources are saying about Eagle Materials Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!