Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): Price and Financial Metrics
EXP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Eagle Materials Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 58.54%, Eagle Materials Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 80.03% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Eagle Materials Inc is reporting a growth rate of -141.28%; that's higher than merely 10.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XEC, BTU, PTEN, PDCE, and ERF.
- EXP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eagle Materials Inc's official web site, go to www.eaglematerials.com.
EXP Stock Price Chart More Charts
EXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.89||52-week high||$97.10|
|Prev. close||$54.01||52-week low||$41.83|
|Day high||$54.57||Avg. volume||396,806|
|50-day MA||$74.52||Dividend yield||0.8%|
|200-day MA||$85.37||Market Cap||2.08B|
Eagle Materials Inc (EXP) Company Bio
Eagle Materials produces and sells construction products and building materials used in residential, industrial, commercial, and infrastructure construction, and products used in oil and natural gas extraction in the United States. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Dallas, Texas.