Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): Price and Financial Metrics
EXP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Eagle Materials Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 58.54%, Eagle Materials Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 80.03% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EXP has reported earnings growth of -141.28%, putting it ahead of just 10.3% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XEC, BTU, PTEN, PDCE, and ERF.
- Visit EXP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eaglematerials.com.
EXP Stock Price Chart More Charts
EXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.19||52-week high||$97.10|
|Prev. close||$58.42||52-week low||$41.83|
|Day high||$56.44||Avg. volume||396,320|
|50-day MA||$76.19||Dividend yield||0.68%|
|200-day MA||$85.73||Market Cap||2.26B|
Eagle Materials Inc (EXP) Company Bio
Eagle Materials produces and sells construction products and building materials used in residential, industrial, commercial, and infrastructure construction, and products used in oil and natural gas extraction in the United States. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Dallas, Texas.