Eagle Materials Inc (EXP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, EXP's comes in at -15.61 -- better than only 5.63% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EXP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WSTG, ASML, POWI, UNH and LDOS.
EXP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for EXP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 90.21% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Eagle Materials Inc are:
- EXP generates about 1 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 4.42% of companies in the small revenue class.
- Eagle Materials Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 8.36% of dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- In terms of opportunity, Eagle Materials Inc's estimated return of -90.21% surpasses about just 2.05% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
EXP Dividend Chart
EXP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|