Exterran Corporation (EXTN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXTN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EXTN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EXTN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- EXTN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 8.86% of US stocks).
EXTN Stock Summary
- EXTN's price/sales ratio is 0.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 3.17% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Exterran Corp comes in at -46.53%, a number that bests only 7.21% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EXTN comes in at -77.34% -- higher than that of only 3.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Exterran Corp are CMLS, CIR, TALO, NBR, and GSM.
- Visit EXTN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exterran.com.
EXTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.68||52-week high||$8.93|
|Prev. close||$4.50||52-week low||$2.77|
|Day high||$4.82||Avg. volume||616,124|
|50-day MA||$3.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.43||Market Cap||155.78M|
Exterran Corporation (EXTN) Company Bio
Exterran Corporation provides metal fabrication, contract operations, and aftermarket services. The company was formerly known as Exterran SpinCo, Inc. and changed its name to Exterran Corporation in May 2015. The company is based in Houston, Texas.
EXTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXTN Latest Social Stream
View Full EXTN Social Stream
Latest EXTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Exterran Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXTN as an investment opportunity.
It's nice to see the Exterran Corporation ( NYSE:EXTN ) share price up 14% in a week. But the last three years have...
With me today are Exterran's President and Chief Executive Officer, Andrew Way; and David Barta, Exterran's, Chief Financial Officer. During this conference call, we may make statements regarding future expectations about the Company's business, management's plans for future operations or similar matters.
EXTN, PSXP, ISEE, OR, and QIWI have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on April 21, 2021
HOUSTON, April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exterran Corporation (NYSE: EXTN) (“Exterran” or the “Company”) today announced that it will release its first quarter 2021 results on Tuesday, May 4th, 2021 before the market opens. The Company has scheduled a conference call for Tuesday, May 4th, 2021 at 8 a.m. Central Time to discuss the results. The call will be broadcast live over the Internet. Investors may participate either by phone or audio webcast. By Phone: Dial 877-524-8416 at least 10 minutes before the call. A replay will be available through Tuesday, May 11th, 2021 by dialing 877-660-6853 and using the passcode 13718860. By Webcast:Connect to the webcast via the Investor Relations section of Exterran’s website at www.exterran.com. Please log in at least 10 minutes in advance to ...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Exterran Corp (NYSE: EXTN)Q4 2020 Earnings CallMar 2, 2021, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGreetings and welcome to the Exterran Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Call.
EXTN Price Returns