Exterran Corporation (EXTN): Price and Financial Metrics
EXTN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 70.35, Exterran Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.68% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Exterran Corp is higher than only 10% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- EXTN's price/sales ratio is 0.34; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 11.74% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXTN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATNI, BLX, PLYA, AMNB, and USCR.
- Visit EXTN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.exterran.com.
EXTN Stock Price Chart More Charts
EXTN Price/Volume Stats
Exterran Corporation (EXTN) Company Bio
Exterran Corporation provides metal fabrication, contract operations, and aftermarket services. The company was formerly known as Exterran SpinCo, Inc. and changed its name to Exterran Corporation in May 2015. The company is based in Houston, Texas.