Exterran Corp (EXTN) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Exterran Corp.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
EXTN Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- EXTN has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 88.44% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of EXTN is less than 81.27% of Energy stocks.
- Exterran Corp's average analyst price target is higher than 19.6% of Business Services stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of EXTN is higher than 31.47% of Energy stocks.
- EXTN has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- EXTN has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than nearly none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of EXTN is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is EXTN a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!