Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXTR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EXTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.86% of US stocks.
- EXTR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EXTR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 56th percentile.
EXTR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EXTR is 10.33 -- better than 96.75% of US stocks.
- EXTR's current price/earnings ratio is 59.19, which is higher than 90.75% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.26 for EXTREME NETWORKS INC; that's greater than it is for 93.05% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EXTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATEN, PBYI, NOVT, NTAP, and CMBM.
- Visit EXTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.extremenetworks.com.
EXTR Valuation Summary
- EXTR's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 8% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- EXTR's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXTR.
EXTR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 130.64%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 89.19%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.86%.
The table below shows EXTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXTR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.1% of graded US stocks.
- EXTR's asset turnover comes in at 1.044 -- ranking 21st of 83 Computers stocks.
- ANET, NCR, and FFIV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXTR.
The table below shows EXTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.13||52-week high||$21.03|
|Prev. close||$20.00||52-week low||$8.49|
|Day high||$20.42||Avg. volume||1,201,701|
|50-day MA||$16.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.64||Market Cap||2.64B|
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) Company Bio
Extreme Networks, Inc. provides wired and wireless network infrastructure equipment, software, and services for enterprises, data centers, and service providers. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXTR Latest Social Stream
View Full EXTR Social Stream
Latest EXTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXTREME NETWORKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXTR as an investment opportunity.
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But in contrast you can...
READING, England, November 16, 2022--Extreme announced the deployment of a new Wi-Fi 6 network for City, University of London, providing Wi-Fi to over 18,000 students and 2,000 staff.
It would be hard to discount the role that CEO Ed Meyercord has played in delivering the impressive results at Extreme...
The Extreme Networks, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EXTR ) share price has done very well over the last month, posting an excellent...
Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Extreme Networks (EXTR) and Stmicroelectronics (STM)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Technology sector with new ratings on Extreme Networks (EXTR – Research Report) and Stmicroelectronics (STM – Research Report). Extreme Networks (EXTR) Needham analyst Alex Henderson reiterated a Buy rating on Extreme Networks today and set a price target of $20.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $16.78. According to TipRanks.
EXTR Price Returns