Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXTR POWR Grades
- EXTR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EXTR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- EXTR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 41.1% of US stocks).
EXTR Stock Summary
- Extreme Networks Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.49% of US listed stocks.
- EXTR's current price/earnings ratio is 658.94, which is higher than 99.06% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- EXTR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.85% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Extreme Networks Inc are AMRX, NATI, QADB, NTAP, and RDWR.
- EXTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Extreme Networks Inc's official web site, go to www.extremenetworks.com.
EXTR Valuation Summary
- EXTR's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 74.31% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EXTR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 754.1.
- EXTR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 68.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXTR.
EXTR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 89.69%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 122.28%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 274.14%.
The table below shows EXTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXTR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.11% of graded US stocks.
- EXTR's asset turnover comes in at 1.044 -- ranking 20th of 83 Computers stocks.
- ANET, NXGN, and FFIV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXTR.
The table below shows EXTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.58||52-week high||$12.29|
|Prev. close||$9.85||52-week low||$3.73|
|Day high||$9.95||Avg. volume||1,179,095|
|50-day MA||$10.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.64||Market Cap||1.24B|
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) Company Bio
Extreme Networks, Inc. provides wired and wireless network infrastructure equipment, software, and services for enterprises, data centers, and service providers. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXTR Latest Social Stream
View Full EXTR Social Stream
Latest EXTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Extreme Networks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXTR as an investment opportunity.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXTR), a cloud-driven networking company, today announced it has completed the acquisition of Ipanema, the cloud-native, enterprise SD-WAN division of Infovista. The acquisition expands Extreme's market-leading ExtremeCloud™ portfolio, offering new cloud-managed SD-WAN and security software solutions required to power the Infinite Enterprise.
I spoke with Nabil Bukhari, CTO and CPO of Extreme Networks, about how todays networks need AI for proper monitoring. We also focused on the profound change created by democratization of technology. Among the topics we covered: Whats the role of cutting-edge technologies such as machine learning and artificial intelligence in networking? What do you  The post Extreme Networks Nabil Bukhari on AI in Networking, and the Democratization of Technology appeared first on eWEEK .
Network Packet Broker Market to Grow Massively with Profiling Players like Keysight, Gigamon, NetScout, Cisco, Extreme Networks, Arista Networks
NETWORK PACKET BROKER Market report a descriptive however comprehensive account of the global NETWORK PACKET BROKER market and contains all the foremost company profiles that have an effect on the growth and scope of the NETWORK PACKET BROKER market. The
Outlook on the Deep Packet Inspection Global Market to 2027 - Featuring IBM, Cisco Systems and Extreme Networks Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Deep Packet Inspection Market, By Application (Intrusion Detection System, Intrusion Prevention System), Service (Training, Consulting), Organization Size (Large Organization), Installation Type (Integrated, Standalone): Global Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The Deep Packet Inspection market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast year from 2021 to 2027. The latest report on Deep Packet Inspection
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
EXTR Price Returns