Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EXTR POWR Grades
- EXTR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.64% of US stocks.
- EXTR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 161 days.
- EXTR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
EXTR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EXTR is 14.4 -- better than 98.43% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 76.62, Extreme Networks Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.69% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 21.79 for Extreme Networks Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.17% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Extreme Networks Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ARAY, RDHL, SCPL, NTAP, and DUOT.
- Visit EXTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.extremenetworks.com.
EXTR Valuation Summary
- EXTR's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 74.31% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EXTR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 754.1.
- EXTR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 68.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EXTR.
EXTR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 286.29%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 89.69%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 340.34%.
The table below shows EXTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EXTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EXTR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.1% of graded US stocks.
- EXTR's asset turnover comes in at 1.044 -- ranking 21st of 83 Computers stocks.
- ANET, NCR, and FFIV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EXTR.
The table below shows EXTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EXTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EXTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.00||52-week high||$16.60|
|Prev. close||$13.47||52-week low||$6.95|
|Day high||$13.62||Avg. volume||1,220,648|
|50-day MA||$13.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.40||Market Cap||1.69B|
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) Company Bio
Extreme Networks, Inc. provides wired and wireless network infrastructure equipment, software, and services for enterprises, data centers, and service providers. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EXTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EXTR Latest Social Stream
View Full EXTR Social Stream
Latest EXTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Extreme Networks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EXTR as an investment opportunity.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXTR), a cloud-driven networking company, today announced plans to release financial results for its second fiscal quarter, ended December 31, 2021. The company will announce before market open on Thursday, January 27, 2022, followed by an earnings conference call and webcast at 8:00 a.m. ET.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXTR), a cloud-driven networking company, in partnership with NetNordic, has established one of the largest cloud-managed network infrastructures in Borås Stad, Sweden, transforming the municipality into a smart city. The new infrastructure delivers faster and more advanced connectivity, extending secure public Wi-Fi for its citizens, local government, schools, and services, while automating and simplifying network management for the IT team. The transition to sma
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Extreme Networks, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EXTR ) by taking the...
iShares North American Tech-Multimedia Networking ETF (IGN) topped the list of best-performing U.S. equity ETFs in December, gaining about 13%.
GuruFocus data shows that Edward Meyercord, President and CEO of Extreme Networks Inc. ( NA:EXTR), sold 100,000 shares on 2021-12-25.
EXTR Price Returns