Extreme Networks Inc (EXTR) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering EXTR.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
EXTR Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Extreme Networks Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of EXTR is higher than 4.86% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- EXTR has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 7.47% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Extreme Networks Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 89.25% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of EXTR is lower than 28.99% of Computers stocks.
- EXTR has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 38.6% of Technology stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of EXTR is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for EXTR? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.