Diamondback Energy, Inc. - Commmon Stock (FANG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FANG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FANG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FANG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- FANG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.83% of US stocks).
FANG Stock Summary
- FANG has a higher market value than 84.47% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,496,965,595.
- Of note is the ratio of Diamondback Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 2.69% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 33.26%, Diamondback Energy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 82.76% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Diamondback Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SJR, GL, CNA, FRFHF, and CNNE.
- Visit FANG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.diamondbackenergy.com.
FANG Valuation Summary
- FANG's EV/EBIT ratio is -14.8; this is 181.54% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 107 months, FANG's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.6.
- FANG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 102.5 over the prior 107 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FANG.
FANG Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 113.83%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 175.78%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 23.05%.
The table below shows FANG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FANG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FANG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.69% of graded US stocks.
- FANG's asset turnover comes in at 0.216 -- ranking 103rd of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- XEC, LPI, and SM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FANG.
The table below shows FANG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FANG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FANG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.62||52-week high||$102.53|
|Prev. close||$80.07||52-week low||$23.63|
|Day high||$84.35||Avg. volume||2,684,413|
|50-day MA||$77.51||Dividend yield||2.18%|
|200-day MA||$73.46||Market Cap||14.96B|
Diamondback Energy, Inc. - Commmon Stock (FANG) Company Bio
Diamondback Energy focuses on the acquisition, development, exploration and exploitation of unconventional, onshore oil and natural gas reserves in the Permian Basin in West Texas. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Midland, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FANG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FANG Latest Social Stream
View Full FANG Social Stream
Latest FANG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Diamondback Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FANG as an investment opportunity.
Diamondback Energy (FANG) disclosed that it has accelerated its plans to return 50% of free cash flow to its shareholders in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2021. The company added that to support this commitment its board of directors has announced a share repurchase program of up to $2 billion Following the news, shares of the oil and natural gas company gained 5.2% in extended trade on Thursday. Diamondback’s accelerated capital return program is supported by strong operational performance on the back of a supportive macroeconomic backdrop and increasing financial strength.
Diamondback Energy Inc (NASDAQ: FANG) shares are trading higher by 3.2% at $82.60 after the company announced it initiated a share repurchase program of up to $2 billion. "Diamondback is accelerating its previously announced capital return program due to continued strong operational performance and improved capital efficiency, a supportive macro backdrop and increasing financial strength. Our plan to return 50% of Free Cash Flow quarterly through our base dividend and other return mechanisms wil
Thermo Fisher, Zoom Video, Invesco, Diamondback Energy and Zumiez are five top stock gainers for Friday.
Shares of Diamondback Energy Inc. charged up 4.3% in premarket trading Friday, after the oil and gas company announced a new $2 billion stock repurchase program. The company said late Thursday that the new buyback program was part of the acceleration of its plan to return 50% of free cash flow to shareholders in the fourth quarter, given strong operational performance and improved capital efficiency, as a time of that the macro backdrop is supportive. Cowen analyst David Deckelbaum said the move
If you're paying up at the pump — you know why energy stocks top the S&P 500 this year. But there's still time to make money on the sector.
FANG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FANGWant to do more research on Diamondback Energy Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch