Diamondback Energy Inc. (FANG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FANG POWR Grades
- FANG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FANG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FANG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
FANG Stock Summary
- FANG has a higher market value than 90.98% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $23,025,899,189.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.25, DIAMONDBACK ENERGY INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 12.94% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of DIAMONDBACK ENERGY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.37% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DIAMONDBACK ENERGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DVN, RCI, CVE, CTRA, and FRFHF.
- Visit FANG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.diamondbackenergy.com.
FANG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, FANG's price/sales ratio is 108.7% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 126 months, FANG's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FANG.
FANG Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 141.52%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 213.31%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -55.8%.
The table below shows FANG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FANG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FANG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.72% of graded US stocks.
- FANG's asset turnover comes in at 0.216 -- ranking 104th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- MTDR, LPI, and AXAS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FANG.
The table below shows FANG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FANG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FANG, see our FANG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$112.91||Average Broker Recommendation||1.41 (Moderate Buy)|
FANG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FANG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$133.19||52-week high||$168.95|
|Prev. close||$132.79||52-week low||$103.71|
|Day high||$134.38||Avg. volume||2,395,149|
|50-day MA||$139.25||Dividend yield||2.45%|
|200-day MA||$136.21||Market Cap||24.45B|
Diamondback Energy Inc. (FANG) Company Bio
Diamondback Energy is a company engaged in hydrocarbon exploration headquartered in Midland, Texas. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
FANG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FANG Latest Social Stream
View Full FANG Social Stream
Latest FANG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIAMONDBACK ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FANG as an investment opportunity.
Viper Energy Partners LP, a Subsidiary of Diamondback Energy, Inc., Schedules First Quarter 2023 Conference Call for May 2, 2023
MIDLAND, Texas, March 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Viper Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: VNOM) (“Viper”), a subsidiary of Diamondback Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: FANG) (“Diamondback”), today announced that it plans to release first quarter 2023 financial results on May 1, 2023 after the market closes. In connection with the earnings release, Viper will host a conference call and webcast for investors and analysts to discuss its results for the first quarter of 2023 on Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. CT
Diamondback Energy, Inc. Schedules First Quarter 2023 Conference Call for May 2, 2023
MIDLAND, Texas, March 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diamondback Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: FANG) (“Diamondback”), today announced that it plans to release first quarter 2023 financial results on May 1, 2023 after the market closes. In connection with the earnings release, Diamondback will host a conference call and webcast for investors and analysts to discuss its results for the first quarter of 2023 on Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 8:00 a.m. CT. Access to the webcast, and replay which will be available fo
Diamondback (FANG) Joins UN Program to Lower Methane Intensity
Diamondback Energy (FANG) participates in the Oil and Gas Methane Partnership 2.0, which is the United Nations Environment Programme's flagship oil and gas reporting and mitigation program.
Diamondback Energy joins U.N.'s methane mitigation program
Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ:FANG) said Monday it has joined the United Nations' flagship oil and gas reporting and mitigation program, the Oil and Gas Methane Partnership 2.0.
OGMP, which includes BP, Equinor and top U.S. natural gas producer EQT among its members, commits member companies to the partnership's methane reporting framework while providing for a way to report emissions confidentially....
Wynn Resorts and BioNTech have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
Wynn Resorts and BioNTech have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
FANG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FANGWant to do more research on Diamondback Energy Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...