Diamondback Energy, Inc. - Commmon Stock (FANG): Price and Financial Metrics
FANG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Diamondback Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.24% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, FANG has reported earnings growth of 89.13%, putting it ahead of 88.14% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that FANG's revenue has grown 79.65% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.05% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Diamondback Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WPC, OGE, CNP, CLR, and ATUS.
- FANG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Diamondback Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.diamondbackenergy.com.
FANG Stock Price Chart More Charts
FANG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.84||52-week high||$114.14|
|Prev. close||$84.70||52-week low||$73.18|
|Day high||$84.01||Avg. volume||1,931,088|
|50-day MA||$85.01||Dividend yield||0.91%|
|200-day MA||$94.96||Market Cap||13.29B|
Diamondback Energy, Inc. - Commmon Stock (FANG) Company Bio
Diamondback Energy focuses on the acquisition, development, exploration and exploitation of unconventional, onshore oil and natural gas reserves in the Permian Basin in West Texas. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Midland, Texas.