Diamondback Energy Inc. (FANG): Price and Financial Metrics
FANG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$154.27||52-week high||$171.40|
|Prev. close||$154.41||52-week low||$119.01|
|Day high||$156.77||Avg. volume||2,043,888|
|50-day MA||$157.79||Dividend yield||2.18%|
|200-day MA||$143.75||Market Cap||27.61B|
FANG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FANG POWR Grades
- FANG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FANG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FANG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
FANG Stock Summary
- DIAMONDBACK ENERGY INC's market capitalization of $28,227,710,314 is ahead of 92.2% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of DIAMONDBACK ENERGY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.62% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for DIAMONDBACK ENERGY INC comes in at -14.75%, a number that bests just 17.2% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DIAMONDBACK ENERGY INC are AVB, DVN, MRO, ET, and ORAN.
- FANG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DIAMONDBACK ENERGY INC's official web site, go to www.diamondbackenergy.com.
FANG Valuation Summary
- FANG's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 161.54% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 134 months, FANG's price/earnings ratio has gone down 83.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FANG.
FANG Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 141.52%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 213.31%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -55.8%.
The table below shows FANG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FANG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FANG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.72% of graded US stocks.
- FANG's asset turnover comes in at 0.216 -- ranking 104th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- MTDR, LPI, and AXAS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FANG.
The table below shows FANG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FANG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FANG Latest Social Stream
View Full FANG Social Stream
Latest FANG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIAMONDBACK ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FANG as an investment opportunity.
DINO, XOM and FANG are three fundamentally and operationally strong energy companies that should enable you to live off dividends through sector volatility.
Diamond Hill Capital, an investment management company, released its “Large Cap Strategy” third-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the strategy performed roughly in line with the Russell 1000 Index. Early indications of consumer weakness among select merchants and a significant increase in interest rates impacted […]
The stock market is all over the place. Investors looking for a simple solution that also helps them rest easy at night may want to consider picking up shares of top high-yield dividend stocks. Companies like American Electric Power (NASDAQ: AEP), Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ: FANG), and Clorox (NYSE: CLX) pay you dividends no matter what the stock market is doing.
For 2023, Diamondback Energy (FANG) forecasts a capital spending budget between $2.66 billion and $2.7 billion and looks to pump around 447,000 BOE/d of hydrocarbon.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 11 cheap hot stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our overview of the stock market and recent developments, then take a look at 5 Cheap Hot Stocks To Buy Now. The stock market of today is significantly more complex than the market […]
FANG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FANGWant to do more research on Diamondback Energy Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch