Diamondback Energy Inc. (FANG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FANG POWR Grades
- FANG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.63% of US stocks.
- FANG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FANG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
FANG Stock Summary
- FANG has a higher market value than 91.46% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $25,296,275,472.
- Of note is the ratio of DIAMONDBACK ENERGY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DIAMONDBACK ENERGY INC is reporting a growth rate of 605.79%; that's higher than 97.06% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DIAMONDBACK ENERGY INC are DLR, CPT, HST, AVB, and PEAK.
- Visit FANG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.diamondbackenergy.com.
FANG Valuation Summary
- FANG's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 42.11% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- FANG's price/sales ratio has moved down 7 over the prior 122 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FANG.
FANG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 7.74%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 865.43%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 100.58%.
The table below shows FANG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FANG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FANG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.72% of graded US stocks.
- FANG's asset turnover comes in at 0.216 -- ranking 104th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- MTDR, LPI, and AXAS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FANG.
The table below shows FANG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FANG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FANG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$145.46||52-week high||$168.95|
|Prev. close||$144.70||52-week low||$95.02|
|Day high||$146.41||Avg. volume||2,736,490|
|50-day MA||$146.56||Dividend yield||2.06%|
|200-day MA||$135.71||Market Cap||25.60B|
Most Popular Stories View All
FANG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FANG Latest Social Stream
View Full FANG Social Stream
Latest FANG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIAMONDBACK ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FANG as an investment opportunity.
MIDLAND, Texas, Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diamondback Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: FANG) (“Diamondback”) announced today that it has priced an offering (the “Notes Offering”) of $650,000,000 in aggregate principal amount of 6.250% senior notes that will mature on March 15, 2053 (the “Notes”). The price to the public for the Notes is 99.985% of the principal amount. Diamondback intends to use the net proceeds from the Notes Offering for general corporate purposes, including, without limitation,
Apart from Diamondback Energy (FANG) and Chevron (CVX), ConocoPhillips (COP), Transocean (RIG) and Enbridge (ENB) hogged attention during the week.
With the energy paradigm shifting significantly this year, it’s time for investors to consider the best natural gas stocks to buy.
Energy stocks fell Monday morning as growing concerns about China's pandemic reopening helped push U.S. crude prices to their [lowest levels of the year](https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/stock-market-news-today-11-28-2022/card/u-s-crude-oil-prices-erase-2022-gains-crQAx1F9mcrilxlS9qKR). Shares in Diamondback Energy, EOG Resources, ExxonMobil, Pioneer Natural Resources and Chevron all fell more than 2% in morning trading. Investors piled into such stocks in recent months as skyrocketing energy pr
Investors need to pay close attention to Diamondback Energy (FANG) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
FANG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FANGWant to do more research on Diamondback Energy Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch