Diamondback Energy, Inc. - Commmon Stock (FANG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FANG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FANG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FANG is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 161 days.
- FANG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 14.25% of US stocks).
FANG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $22,817,122,701, Diamondback Energy Inc has a greater market value than 88.63% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Diamondback Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 2.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Diamondback Energy Inc comes in at 76.11%, a number that bests 91.05% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FANG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HES, SUI, CPT, FAF, and ATO.
- FANG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Diamondback Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.diamondbackenergy.com.
FANG Valuation Summary
- FANG's EV/EBIT ratio is -14.8; this is 181.54% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 107 months, FANG's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.6.
- FANG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 102.5 over the prior 107 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FANG.
FANG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -9483.33%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -34.41%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 491.49%.
The table below shows FANG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FANG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FANG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.72% of graded US stocks.
- FANG's asset turnover comes in at 0.216 -- ranking 104th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- MTDR, LPI, and AXAS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FANG.
The table below shows FANG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FANG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FANG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.91||52-week high||$131.75|
|Prev. close||$125.71||52-week low||$56.13|
|Day high||$129.17||Avg. volume||2,979,397|
|50-day MA||$111.61||Dividend yield||1.59%|
|200-day MA||$92.76||Market Cap||22.09B|
Diamondback Energy, Inc. - Commmon Stock (FANG) Company Bio
Diamondback Energy focuses on the acquisition, development, exploration and exploitation of unconventional, onshore oil and natural gas reserves in the Permian Basin in West Texas. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Midland, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FANG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FANG Latest Social Stream
View Full FANG Social Stream
Latest FANG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Diamondback Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FANG as an investment opportunity.
Investment company RiverTree Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys First Trust TCW Unconstrained Plus Bond ETF, Pacer Lunt Large Cap Alternator ETF, iShares Core Aggressive Allocation ETF, Pacer Lunt Large Cap Multi-Factor Alternator ETF, PowerShares QQQ Trust Ser 1, sells ISHARES TRUST, Innovator U.S.
I am bullish on Netflix (NFLX) as it has a strong competitive position, a promising long-term growth runway, and attractive valuation multiples relative to the company’s trading history. On top of that, Wall Street analysts are generally bullish on the stock, and the average price target implies good upside over the next year. Netflix is the world’s leading entertainment service and offers streaming services in over 190 countries. It offers both licensed and original content, including television shows, movies, documentaries, mobile games, and more in various languages.
The oil market hasn't always been kind to dividend investors. The sector has often had to slash or suspend dividend payments during oil price downturns, which have happened twice this decade. Instead of setting a high base payout, some are setting lower quarterly payments and supplementing with variable or special dividends when oil prices are higher.
In the latest trading session, Diamondback Energy (FANG) closed at $124.08, marking a -0.39% move from the previous day.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average rallied 125 points Thursday on inflation data. Apple chipmaker Taiwan Semi is breaking out today.
FANG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FANGWant to do more research on Diamondback Energy Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch