Diamondback Energy, Inc. - Commmon Stock (FANG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FANG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FANG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FANG is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 168 days.
- FANG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
FANG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $23,081,637,543, Diamondback Energy Inc has a greater market value than 88.99% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Diamondback Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 2.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that FANG's revenue has grown 76.11% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.05% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Diamondback Energy Inc are HES, SUI, CPT, RCI, and YUMC.
- FANG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Diamondback Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.diamondbackenergy.com.
FANG Valuation Summary
- FANG's EV/EBIT ratio is -14.8; this is 181.54% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 107 months, FANG's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.6.
- FANG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 102.5 over the prior 107 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FANG.
FANG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -9483.33%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -34.41%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 491.49%.
The table below shows FANG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FANG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FANG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.72% of graded US stocks.
- FANG's asset turnover comes in at 0.216 -- ranking 104th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- MTDR, LPI, and AXAS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FANG.
The table below shows FANG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FANG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FANG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$128.64||52-week high||$134.06|
|Prev. close||$127.40||52-week low||$56.35|
|Day high||$134.06||Avg. volume||3,039,122|
|50-day MA||$113.02||Dividend yield||1.57%|
|200-day MA||$93.96||Market Cap||23.31B|
Diamondback Energy, Inc. - Commmon Stock (FANG) Company Bio
Diamondback Energy focuses on the acquisition, development, exploration and exploitation of unconventional, onshore oil and natural gas reserves in the Permian Basin in West Texas. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Midland, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FANG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FANG Latest Social Stream
View Full FANG Social Stream
Latest FANG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Diamondback Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FANG as an investment opportunity.
Tokyo, M0, based Investment company FUKOKU MUTUAL LIFE INSURANCE Co (Current Portfolio) buys Tesla Inc, Ecolab Inc, The Hershey Co, S&P Global Inc, Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc, sells Intel Corp, Apollo Global Management Inc, PayPal Holdings Inc, Adobe Inc, Alphabet Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, FUKOKU MUTUAL LIFE INSURANCE Co.
This article was originally posted to Energy Profits in Dividends on January 22, 2022. NuStar Energy L.P. (NS) is a midsized midstream master limited partnership that operates primarily in the central United States, although it does have some operations that extend down into Mexico. The midstream sector, in general, was...
Investment company Rothschild Investment Corp (Current Portfolio) buys American Tower Corp, Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, Diamondback Energy Inc, BorgWarner Inc, Wolfspeed Inc, sells AMETEK Inc, Peloton Interactive Inc, Covanta Holding Corp, Danaher Corp, AT&T Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Rothschild Investment Corp .
London, X0, based Investment company Gulf International Bank (UK) Ltd (Current Portfolio) buys Broadcom Inc, Medtronic PLC, Raytheon Technologies Corp, Anthem Inc, Crown Castle International Corp, sells JD.com Inc, Oracle Corp, Sberbank of Russia PJSC, HP Inc, Citigroup Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Gulf International Bank (UK) Ltd.
2021 was a great year for commodities, but was this a one-year bump, or rather the start of a 10-year cycle?
FANG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FANGWant to do more research on Diamondback Energy Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch