Diamondback Energy, Inc. - Commmon Stock (FANG): Price and Financial Metrics
FANG Stock Summary
- FANG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.53 -- higher than just 5.32% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Diamondback Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 2.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Diamondback Energy Inc is reporting a growth rate of -449.37%; that's higher than only 4.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FANG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XEC, OVV, SJR, CNA, and TECK.
- FANG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Diamondback Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.diamondbackenergy.com.
FANG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FANG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.33||52-week high||$81.59|
|Prev. close||$63.74||52-week low||$14.55|
|Day high||$64.90||Avg. volume||3,376,738|
|50-day MA||$48.28||Dividend yield||2.35%|
|200-day MA||$40.36||Market Cap||9.69B|
Diamondback Energy, Inc. - Commmon Stock (FANG) Company Bio
Diamondback Energy focuses on the acquisition, development, exploration and exploitation of unconventional, onshore oil and natural gas reserves in the Permian Basin in West Texas. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Midland, Texas.